Dead world

DeletedUser

I don't understand that logic. Doesn't it not matter when you take resources from a village. You are going to end up with the same amount if you send 2 trips as you do if you send 1 big trip. So I suppose you can go slower, but idk, i prefer to keep my farming going 24/7

DeletedUser

I don't understand that logic. Doesn't it not matter when you take resources from a village. You are going to end up with the same amount if you send 2 trips as you do if you send 1 big trip. So I suppose you can go slower, but idk, i prefer to keep my farming going 24/7

You don't understand spending less time playing the game, while keeping the actual queues going 24/7 ?

... :icon_rolleyes:

hint - the only reason you farm 24/7 is to keep getting coins or packets. What do we not have on this world? That's right, coins and packets. All you need to do is farm to get your troop, building, research queues set. Any more is pointless if you're doing it repeatedly, or you aren't farming right.

DeletedUser

I dont think you quite grasp it. There are simple methods of farming that require little time and bring in more than enough resources to keep all your villages going. I dont see how you could possibly need to farm 24/7 or how you have the commitment to do that!

DeletedUser

4 feet of snow outside my house? Obviously I couldn't keep that up normally. But when you are snowed in there isn't much to do.

DeletedUser

I don't understand that logic. Doesn't it not matter when you take resources from a village. You are going to end up with the same amount if you send 2 trips as you do if you send 1 big trip.

That depends on the stage and situation but generally...

It's more efficient to send small groups but more often, especially in the early stages, since other players are likely farming and the farms are putting out very limited resources each hour. This way you never end up with wasted farmers that you could've sent elsewhere. Hauls are always full and, as such, you're using your farming time in a more productive manner :)

Rhyis

4 feet of snow outside my house? Obviously I couldn't keep that up normally. But when you are snowed in there isn't much to do.
For that analogy to work, the snow would have to be stored in your house.

DeletedUser64299

1 farm run brings in around 65,000 of each res, to maintain level 20 and 25 and 5 stable/rax/workshop it takes 1225 wood,800 clay,1650 iron per hour. Since iron take the most res, farming 1 time from one village allows you to keep your ques going for 43 and a half hours. Farming twice allows you to bulid 2 nobles and keep your ques going for 40 hours. If you farm in the beginning of the week, or heavily one day res wise you can do nothing for the rest of the week.

Being used to faster worlds, I got it like encoded in my brain to farm 2-3 times a day :D

I get what you are saying, but with the remaining resources which are not used up, I ship around to my other villages to get them building 24/7. I like to get as much resources as quick as possible, so really I have too much time on my hands.

DeletedUser

i think, it isnt dead.

its really slow im sure when the going gets tough the axes go flying.

it isnt boring to play this world (not as much as the slow speed suggests it)

DeletedUser

Well considering I left the W45 forum over a month ago, yet only came back to a couple unread threads...I would say the forum is dead but the game is simply slow. This could be the reason the forums are boring but I've found people tend to do more talking on slower speed worlds usually :)

DeletedUser

Well it obviously starts up slow but with the settings at 1 packet per noble there should be a very rocky road ahead.

DeletedUser

7 Axes are dominating so much it is causing this world to slow down. Like honestly, if you really think about it, 7 axes has no competition. They have utterly annihilated every tribe that has crossed there path and they continue to just recruit the top players from nearby areas. Soon there will be no one to challenge the core and the world may die.

DeletedUser

7 Axes are dominating so much it is causing this world to slow down. Like honestly, if you really think about it, 7 axes has no competition. They have utterly annihilated every tribe that has crossed there path and they continue to just recruit the top players from nearby areas. Soon there will be no one to challenge the core and the world may die.

Well, if two or three players can wipe out tribes by themselves, through whatever means (I've done about as much vs Virus in K45 with Jeps) then those other tribes don't deserve to be around. Simple as that. 7 axes aren't slowing the world down, they're just moving it along so fast that it just makes everyone else look slow by comparison.

DeletedUser

I suppose. However if they continue to take the top players from each tribe then there will be no competition. I almost wish that tribe members couldn't move to other tribes (Like speed server). It would make you work much harder to be sure you survive cus you can't just go to the best tribe. Obviously it would stink if you got into a tribe that turns out to suck, but I think it would be interesting.

Would that be possible to have on one world? Tribes that members have to remain in?

Warren85

I suppose. However if they continue to take the top players from each tribe then there will be no competition. I almost wish that tribe members couldn't move to other tribes (Like speed server). It would make you work much harder to be sure you survive cus you can't just go to the best tribe. Obviously it would stink if you got into a tribe that turns out to suck, but I think it would be interesting.

Would that be possible to have on one world? Tribes that members have to remain in?

on a long term basis that would most likely be a very bad idea, but for example.. every three months might not be so bad, or 6 months (to make it feel more permanant) only problem with that is what happens when you demolish a tribe in the 1st week.. i think youll see a lot more players by them selves

DeletedUser

I suppose. But it just seems everyone is flocking to 7 axes cus they are utterly dominating all.

I am really hoping Zero attacks them at some point because I see them as the only tribe that poses a threat to 7 axes. People say Ego is good and what not, but from what I have been reading they have been recruiting numerous refugees. And I still don't know about their leadership. Obviously LRT sucked, but how good are the others? We shall see.

Warren85

good luck to them I saw, but yeah in a month I think this world will really get interesting, when the real wars come.. should be fun!

DeletedUser

I suspect they only flock to us because we have up to 7x the axes they do. Once they reach our level, they may very well decide to turn their full 7 axes right around on us...So really, we're screwed. :icon_sad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3397

Remember that world where you were put into a tribe and the tribe had to vote on a leader? That was fun :D

DeletedUser

I suppose. But it just seems everyone is flocking to 7 axes cus they are utterly dominating all.

I am really hoping Zero attacks them at some point because I see them as the only tribe that poses a threat to 7 axes. People say Ego is good and what not, but from what I have been reading they have been recruiting numerous refugees. And I still don't know about their leadership. Obviously LRT sucked, but how good are the others? We shall see.

I think you give us too much credit, the current state of R4KI is not unlike that of many other at this point in the game. While you fantasize about tribes attacking us because there is only one tribe that stands a chance! which is an odd statement it seems as though you just pick the two largest tribes as the best, understand the fact that we handled your tribe ease is not saying much.

While I realize in your way stating and blowing up the image of R4KI, serves merely to blow up your own image and reconcile your own failures in your mind it does not make your accretions true. We utterly and uncermoniously destroyed BD because they were a poor tribe. Out of 68,000 players I am sure 33 are not as truely dominate as you so boldly claim. Perhaps if you run under the assumption the world is full of tribes that are the equal ob BD perhaps but such is not the case.

Remember that world where you were put into a tribe and the tribe had to vote on a leader? That was fun :D

least popular world ever :D litterally