The Fantastic Four

DeletedUser

Long version

Hello members of TW publics, We have been planning a premade Idea for some time, And I believe We have hit gold. We have came up with a 4 tribe premade, before you let your mind wonder, They will not be family nor allies, But instead enemies. This is a new idea which has not yet been succeeded in TW history but theres always a first for everything.

Our main objective is to make this game more fun and entertaining for all, I know that a lot of people join a new world and get bored quickly, Hopefully this will not be the case.

Some of you may think "bah I'm not getting involved with this, My friends are joining a different premade" Stop being sheeps and following your friends, Stop living in the past and start opening new doors to new prospects. The 4 tribes have already been named and COAs, Sigs Avs have been created. The names are basic but they're meant to be. They are as follow;

Team Red - Situated in the South-East
Team Blue - Situated in South-West
Team Green - Situated in North-East
Team Yellow - Situated in North-West

The start of these tribes will be a late start, On the rim infact. This way we wont be tied up in other unwanted wars and it'll be harder to achieve the main goal of this idea.

Four tribes, Destined to war each other, All on the far corners of the world aiming for 1 goal, To wipe out the oposing teams. It'll be a tough war, No dout considering it'll always be 3v1, There will be no teaming up but it'll be an adreneline game play from the beginning to the end.

Now, Some of you may have already thought ahead and thinking "What happens if another tribe declares war on us?" Well most good leaders are on the public so something could be arranged, If its just a bunch of new blooods then I'm sure you can handle them, If not your team will not be attacked untill the matter is solved.

Each tribe will require 40-50 members, Now I know that 160 or 200 players from the publics to join this is impossible so ingame invites will need to be sent.

Each team will have 6 opening jobs;
1 duke
2 barons
3 council members (Not including duke or barons)

The more players a team gets from the publics the more likely it'll be successfull so pick your team well.

To reduce spammping on this topic message "Miller D" or "Zevahc" For job rolls, All applicant names will be announced on this forum following what job they requested E.g;

Zevahc; Applied for Duke of Team Red
Miller D; Applied for Duke of team blue

Short Version

4 Tribes destined to war against each other
one simple goal
four names - Team Red, Team Blue, Team Green, Team Yellow
No Hugging
No alliances
40 members Max

Sig's, Ava's, COA's (All created by Miller D)
Disclaimer: Graphic stuff can be easily chnaged if disliked.

Team Red
[spoil]
2624lm1.jpg

j8061k.jpg

25fjbsz.jpg

Members:
Zevahc - Duke
The Night Bringer - council member
kingjohan
laurefinwe
Baby bear
Barkingmad101
Cavalier07
[/spoil]

Team Green
[spoil]
fka4g9.jpg

13zyczl.jpg

25jgiae.jpg

Members:
Shauntage (Duke)
Starcrossed (Council Member)
miller d (Council Member)
Adoss
sajoco17
King Matt II
Soul Breaker
ashydr/ondu
[/spoil]

Team Blue
[spoil]
2cnk2zn.jpg

5amhhf.jpg

dx1dvl.jpg

Members:[/spoil]

Team Yellow
[spoil]
r219ax.jpg

2aakpjp.jpg

2mo8hah.jpg

Members:
Bowline
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

Randy1

lol you know in every small world it is impossible to start something like this
if you would like to do this in W6 it would be able.
cause it has got big players who can be easily split up into 4 tribes if they all agreed.
how ever in a new world it would take about 2 years to get the players strong etc.

edit:
nice pictures.
but it would be the best if you did it,
to all work together at the start
else you would never reach a stage where you could fight each other.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

That was actually one of my ideas for changes on this, randy. Like a "Nobody kills you but me" type of thing. We both war each other and help each other. If another tribe not in the group declares on one, they all take that tribe out together.

DeletedUser51929

I dont beleive this idea is going to take flight with the just 2 of us.
Shaun your a smart one, If you fancy joining the comittee t get this idea up and running, please be my guest :p same with you randy.

King Matt II

Sounds like a decent idea. :) If it's on a world I'm available for (not the Natural's world), I'm all for it.

DeletedUser

This wouldnt work with the rim, would take too long to encounter eachother, core would be the best bet.

Randy1

we might be able to do it in W47 or W48 ?
but we always end op spread out even if we tribe to get together lol

DeletedUser

This wouldnt work with the rim, would take too long to encounter eachother, core would be the best bet.

The idea is to have fun through the whole game and eventually reach endgame while having constant wars with each other. If you start in the core, you'll get a lot of unwanted attention and end up on the rim anyways. AT least a few of your players will, and then you have to expand to the rim to reunite. If you start on the rim, the tribe stays together.

Last edited by a moderator:

Randy1

true the best is to land somewhere half way in the world like K28 K38 (for example)
but i agree it's a bit hard to do make a good pre made tribe.

DeletedUser

Not if people apply. I like this idea. It's something completely new, and it could make a world interesting for 2 years instead of only 2 months...
If we get many people joining we could split up and create balanced "teams". There are many capable player with skills, not only the big sharks, but other a bit smaller, who despite not having 10mil points still have warand planning skills which are always welcome!

DeletedUser51929

I beleive to make this work we would only need the councilmen and dukes. There for the four leaderships of the four tribes can create the own topics for there premade tribe and instead of 1 person trying to recruit 160 it would be 4-24 people trying to recruti 4 sets of 40

DeletedUser

I beleive to make this work we would only need the councilmen and dukes. There for the four leaderships of the four tribes can create the own topics for there premade tribe and instead of 1 person trying to recruit 160 it would be 4-24 people trying to recruti 4 sets of 40

anybody can apply for any job, I believe for each tribe there will be 6 jobs going. If someone applys they will be questioned by me in great detail to make sure all teams have great leaders and commandors.

To many people are just spitting on shit like "This idea will never work".... Please explain to me why? And DO NOT hold off in a long explanation. Do you think this idea will not work due to the complications? Or to the fact that you have never seen something like this pulled off? Theres a first for everything so why not get involved? People are starting to irritate me by saying certain things is impossible to accomplish on this game, Pull your head from you dropper and stop following the sheep. Play this game for the simple satitfaction of fun and it will be fun. Play for a serious, strict game you'll make little friends, many enemies and not enjoy the game.

DeletedUser51929

To many people are just spitting on shit like "This idea will never work".... Please explain to me why? And DO NOT hold off in a long explanation. Do you think this idea will not work due to the complications? Or to the fact that you have never seen something like this pulled off? Theres a first for everything so why not get involved? People are starting to irritate me by saying certain things is impossible to accomplish on this game, Pull your head from you dropper and stop following the sheep. Play this game for the simple satitfaction of fun and it will be fun. Play for a serious, strict game you'll make little friends, many enemies and not enjoy the game.

I tottaly agree. The amout of people on here that follow the Fail crowd is pathetic >.>

Randy1

I don't follow that crowd and i'd love to join in, but i think the best would be if we had a proper core of +15 people for at least one tribe....

an active one, but also a core that wants to play on that world, and wants to stay there.

DeletedUser

If you're interested in joining please contact via message or in game. I would like to see a good few world 6ers in my tribe (red team) so dont hold back and contact me.

DeletedUser

so, who's in already? who's on the list?

Team Red members are:
Zevahc - Duke
The Night Bringer - council member
kingjohan
laurefinwe

Team Green members are:
Miller D
Shauntage

Team Blue members are:

Team Yellow members are:
Bowline

Not so many members, huh? If you all decided to join in we could get this idea up and running.

You´ll loose nothing in trying whit it atleast.

DeletedUser

Barkingmad is also in red team. Shauntage has applied for leadership of green team. Soul It would be an honour if you joined. It's about time we got the old crew back together