Winner gets 3 PP

DeletedUser

Figured I'd give it a shot.

[SPOIL]
2evbudh.jpg
[/SPOIL]

I like it, personally though i think you may have smudged it a little to much...other then that it looks great

barrythehatchet

You used the exact same render as me... :icon_neutral: Except I cleaned it up before using it, because I thought it looked ugly before.

well i cut that render, so if anything.... im just joking. wouldve been funny if it was true though hahaha

DeletedUser

I like it, personally though i think you may have smudged it a little to much...other then that it looks great

Thanks. I did do quite a bit of smudging, but only because I didn't like the direction the background was moving in. This way it flows better, though the smudging may be a bit too much.

DeletedUser

Thanks. I did do quite a bit of smudging, but only because I didn't like the direction the background was moving in. This way it flows better, though the smudging may be a bit too much.

Your sig was good. I may have a go. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Hmm, I'm to sure about this. :\ Tiny pic has messed up the right side of the image.

[spoil]
vq43ed.gif
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Ooooh, I like it. Very nice gradient overlay. I'm assuming that's what you did, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm excited to see which sig will win. There's quite a few nice ones.

darkrence

bored so made. didnt feel like making just reg wolf pic.
[spoil]
violett001.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Im playing around may get one entered, got a nice stock for inspiration :)

DeletedUser

I can remake or edit pretty much anything btw lol.... [spoil]
e9u789.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

it seems to have got slightly distorted after the upload. hmm

DeletedUser

Violettsig.jpg

As seems to be a theme for people that are making these sigs, I was bored :p But I got less bored half way through and finished quick so there are probably some things that could be better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Boba Fett

My computer froze up while I was in the middle of this one, and all I had was a PNG file of the image. Without the ability to further edit some of my layers, this was the best I could come up with.

[SPOIL]
wolf2u.png
[/SPOIL]

Stocks:
Mountains
Wolf

Last edited:

DeletedUser

ViolettWolf1-2.png

If I win, send me a PM about where to send the Premium :)

Stock
[SPOIL]
ViolettWolfStock.png
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

RR, I like the sig, and those bold, swirly black lines give it a flow. Just wondering if yours got distorted on the BG patterns, they seem rough and scraggly.. maybe they're meant to be. ;P

DeletedUser

Hey Violett,, tried something different from the others.

Enjoy,

violettcopy.png

DeletedUser

violett.jpg

Or...

violett2.jpg

Hope you like it.

Last edited by a moderator: