MJ Declares Her Love for A=5 & S|W

DeletedUser

I'd like to just have it noted Ripfin doesn't speak for SlW and that I'm kind of ashamed the guys recruited him at all, he's not represtative of our attitude.
Thats a bit late coming from you. You should have kicked him than before he donated his emty villas to you, some of which you proceeded to help yourself with. I suppose you are a representative of your attitude then?:icon_wink:

Back on thread subject I just read this and love the spirit in the first post, woot! more fighting and less talking sounds great.
Where have you been then?
Unfortunately I haven't seen "more fighting" from any of you, 'Fake Dodgers' is all the best you've done so far

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
For a sat acc that's quitting you make an awful lot of noise Ripfin, your voice keeps dripping away like some weird sort of chinese water toture, I think something like this may be in order:

gag-man.jpg

maybe when you're finally gone we can all have some peace and quiet after your continuous whining...or will you be staying on forums forever?

rip.jpg

I'd like to just have it noted Ripfin doesn't speak for SlW and that I'm kind of ashamed the guys recruited him at all, he's not represtative of our attitude.

Back on thread subject I just read this and love the spirit in the first post, woot! more fighting and less talking sounds great.

5yjbztv.gif
thankyou.gif
155fs853955.gif

awwwww...mad at rippy are we?

DeletedUser

What's the chance of Sir Kinnear claiming I did him a favour too and didn't want those villages?

Did you say Kiss Sir or Kick when you referred to your bottom?
I tend to get confused sometimes.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Sir Kinnear on 09.01. at 21:12
thax you dear have great time now we have one more to eat

Calm down my Lord and have a digestive biscuit and a cup of tea.

Side 1:
Players: mihajes

Side 2:
Players: Sir Kinnear

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 4
Side 2: 0
Difference: 4

image.php

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Side 1:
Tribes:MJ

Side 2:
Tribes: S|W

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 44
Difference: 44

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and yet we see S|W dieing in the south k's, harden up i say and hit them in the heart, it hurts so badly they will cry

DeletedUser44759

coda, I'm back, you should know well enough I've never liked ripfin, lol..

DeletedUser

no one liked ripfin, he talks tuff but when teamed he just gives up, sounds like some1 i know in real life >.>

DeletedUser

posted by silversurffing at 28th January 2010 - 04:27:40

You seem to like attention posting here and posting there. Always telling the half the truth.
"When I said your attacks are a joke" Well they are. It took you over 150 attacks to take 10 villages with no support in them.
they only thing deadly about you is you like posting half truths.

No comment
Just a few half truths for you

Click for Sir Kin
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Side 1:
Tribes: MJ
Side 2:
Tribes: S|W

Side 1: 47
Difference: 47

image.php

------------------------------------------------------------------
Side 1:
Players: mihajes
Side 2:
Players: Sir Kinnear

Side 1: 7
Difference: 7

image.php

--------------------------------------------------------
Just to let you know that I have also declared on Koa & KD. You may want to contact them for an alliance since they seem to be putting up more of a fight than you do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well obvisly yes, looks like milhs is trying to take on low point tribes by him self

DeletedUser57711

no this is good as it is something posted on what otherwise is a dead forum if you do not like it then take your leave :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser198

Yes it is. A question that dictates an answer, not a question as an answer.

I think you're amazingly annoying (based upon the way you conduct yourself here on the forums).

I second the 2nd part :lol: