MJ Declares Her Love for A=5 & S|W

DeletedUser

I think you're amazingly annoying (based upon the way you conduct yourself here on the forums).

What don't you like Empy? Me having a go at you silly braggers?:)
If you have a problem with my Forum conduct, direct your complaints to the mods.

You can tell them I don't like big mouthed fish or their coduct on their forums either. I suppose that makes us even.

Yes it is a declaration. I believe you have some Big Friends in KD, is that a problem for you?

I second the 2nd part :lol:
You would wouldn't you. I thought you said you didn't care what I said. I'm glad I annoy you. About time you got some of what you give to others:)
Please keep your posts on topic in the future or I may have to report you:)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Side 1: Tribes: MJ

Side 2: Tribes: (KD) S|W KoA A=5

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 111
Side 2: 1
Difference: 110

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Way to go bumping an old thread.

But yes, out of curiosity, is the war over yet? :p

alexanderlegend

LoL. ANdy is right its ultra funny (going with the first post)

AndyJc

I'd say saying S|W is doing well would be a bit far, considering they are still alive they have probably done better than they thought they ever would.

DeletedUser

I'd say saying S|W is doing well would be a bit far, considering they are still alive they have probably done better than they thought they ever would.

Despite their recruitment policies, they aren't a bad tribe at all when you only look at their South West controlled area. They have enough enemies to move out of the corner, and they seem to be capitalizing, as I've said before, on the politics of the world as they stand now.

Regardless of if they are doing better than they though they ever would, they are still not failing. Which is +1 compared to what everyone on this world thinks of them.

Hardly. No one can be bothered nobling them.

They are still an enemy of your tribe and they are still nobling villages from your tribe mates, nonetheless.

DeletedUser54315

They are still an enemy of your tribe and they are still nobling villages from your tribe mates, nonetheless.

Not going to well for them though

Side 1:
Tribes: XXXX
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: S|W
Players:
Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 412
Side 2: 30
Difference: 382
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 3,945,634
Side 2: 284,345
Difference: 3,661,289
image.php

DeletedUser

..they aren't a bad tribe at all when you only look at their South West controlled area..

Yeah..? is that how you judge tribes to be good or bad.
I tend to look at their recruitment, noblings of individual players, tribe's nobling etc. etc. etc.
I suggest you take another look at those and the come back and tell us how good they are.

I go by a simple rule for which I have yet to see the exception.
"If you recruit unwanted rubbish, you become unwanted rubbish"
Whether you like it or not Empy that's what S|W are and the fact that they are friends/allies call them what ever you like of your tribe does not change that.

DeletedUser

I'm their neighbor in-game and I've judged them from their conduct with me. Thank you for speculating though. :icon_biggrin:

I am not judgmental toward friends with a common goal. I tend to be judgmental toward the enemy if I find something major to capitalize on. They're not the most active and don't have good recruiting policies, I know this.

DeletedUser

I'm their neighbor in-game and I've judged them from their conduct with me. Thank you for speculating though. :icon_biggrin:

I am not judgmental toward friends with a common goal. I tend to be judgmental toward the enemy if I find something major to capitalize on. They're not the most active and don't have good recruiting policies, I know this.
Thank you for speculating?:)
I refered you to the S|W record. Is that speculating?
The only speculating I can see is yours here?

No good recruiting policy? do you mean to say recruiting anything availiable is no good. If so I will have to agree with you. But you're contradicting your previous statement. How can a tribe not have a good recruiting policy and still not be bad?

Unlike you I'm judgemental towards foes & friends.
Try it it may give you more credibility, because what you just said sounds like you're admitting you're biased.