World 21 - Milestones

DeletedUser

I hope you realise that you're breaking the rules by playing on an account, whilst your own is still active in this world.

fireborne explained it to you already. :icon_cool:

Trust me, I read the rules over and over to make sure I did the account change legally.

DeletedUser

fireborne explained it to you already. :icon_cool:

Trust me, I read the rules over and over to make sure I did the account change legally.

lol, you need to delete your own account for it to be legal chad.

Read the rules again mate.

Anyways, enjoy your multiaccounting ban.

DeletedUser

No you don't. Trust me, I already checked.

There needs to be some new milestones added or something :/ (To be on topic :lol:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nope, he doesn't have to delete his original account. The legal ways to trade accounts are mentioned here.

As you can see in rule #3, he doesn't have to delete his account to accept a new one, but he has to have a new player for his old one and the password has to be changed before he can take the new one.

Lizy said:
3. You give away your current account to a new owner, they immediately change the password. Once the password is changed, you then accept the new account. Knowing the password to two accounts at the same time is considered illegal.

DeletedUser

I love knowing that I know something you don't know. :p
YOU read the rules again, mate. hehe

It is legal to take over a new account as long as the new owner of your account has changed the password, once the password is changed, you are able to go to your new account.
If you take over the account, w/o him changing the password, THEN you can get banned, for knowing 2 passwords to 2 different accounts in the same world.

DeletedUser

Thanks Pitch for showing that. It was done legally and we checked it before doing so, nice try though.

DeletedUser

I love knowing that I know something you don't know. :p
YOU read the rules again, mate. hehe

It is legal to take over a new account as long as the new owner of your account has changed the password, once the password is changed, you are able to go to your new account.
If you take over the account, w/o him changing the password, THEN you can get banned, for knowing 2 passwords to 2 different accounts in the same world.

As long as the previous account can be retained (which can be done by the original owner through birthdate password retrieval) then there is still the possibility of that player holding two accounts.

This in itself is illegal.

But carry on, I'm sure you'll be just fine :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

As long as the previous account can be retained (which can be done by the original owner through birthdate password retrieval) then there is still the possibility of that player holding two accounts.

This in itself is illegal.

But carry on, I'm sure you'll be just fine :icon_wink:

Midnight I <3 you and everything, but why can't you be wrong, just once?

You are talking about a completely different thing now, the rules said

Lizy said:
3. You give away your current account to a new owner, they immediately change the password. Once the password is changed, you then accept the new account. Knowing the password to two accounts at the same time is considered illegal.

That was done, the rules did not say to do anything else or else it will be illegal, it said to do THAT, and ONLY that for it to be legal. Nothing else.

THAT was done, it is legal.

DeletedUser

We are aware that players take up new accounts, or go from smaller accounts to bigger accounts. In order to make sure everyonne is clear, there are only 3 ways that you can do this Legally and be without breaking the rules(mainly #1).

I thought it would be a good idea to outline the only 3 ways that switching accounts is considered Legal. These 3 examples have always been the only way but some players do not realize that.

1. Your CURRENT account is completely nobled out, you hit delete, never log back in and then a few hours later take up the "NEW" account.

2. You hit delete on your CURRENT account, wait 24 hours* and then take up the new account. Logging back into the old account for ANY reason is considered a breach of rule 1.

You may never send your old account into sitting while taking up a new account or waiting on a new owner.

Waiting on a new owner to appear for your old account is illegal. Having your tribe noble out your old account while actively playing a second, and knowing the passwords to both, is multi accounting, and a banable offense.

These are the only 3 ways that you can plausibly change accounts and stay within our written rules. Please make sure you understand before you or anyone you know takes up a new account.
Read this... love this, he did what it said and we checked it before doing so. Unless the above is wrong and there are hidden messages or some sort it was done legally and you my lovely midnight are wrong :)
There is nothing about knowing the date and being able to go back and get the password. It simply states that you need to find a new player that will change the password and then once that has been done you go onto your new account never having anything to do with your old account. If Chad decides to sit the chad account for example that is not legal and is worth a ban.

I don't know if the old player decided to change the e-mail and settings of the account but that is none of my business and was not mentioned in the above.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't know if the old player decided to change the e-mail and settings of the account but that is none of my business and was not mentioned in the above.

It is highly unlikely that the email settings were altered in the short, legal time frame by the new player, in which Chad picked up the mystic aegis account. I am fairly certain he has broken the multi-accounting rule, but like I said, good luck and I hope he doesn't get picked up for it.

Regardless, I am never fan of multi-accounting or account swapping. Its a pretty cheap tactic and players should be able to play their own account and develop it to get ahead. If they are unable to do that, they either lack commitment or skill. Two things which are highly necessary if you want to succeed.

Anyways, back to the milestones.

I got over 3 million points yesterday :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

It is highly unlikely that the email settings were altered in the short, legal time frame by the new player, in which Chad picked up the mystic aegis account. I am fairly certain he has broken the multi-accounting rule, but like I said, good luck and I hope he doesn't get picked up for it.

Regardless, I am never fan of multi-accounting or account swapping. Its a pretty cheap tactic and players should be able to play their own account and develop it to get ahead. If they are unable to do that, they either lack commitment or skill. Two things which are highly necessary if you want to succeed.

Anyways, back to the milestones.

I got over 3 million points yesterday :icon_cool:

The rules said nothing about the email settings being changed, I'm sure the new owner either has changed the email or if he reads this he will, I don't really care, I don't even check/use my email, I use myspace/facebook, and at the time myspace wasn't email friendly, now for myspace you have your own email address for it. If they try to ban me for something that was not even talked about in the rules, well, thats just bs.

Say somebody in RL spits on the ground, then a couple weeks later they make the law that it is illegal for people to spit on the ground and they fine/arrest that guy that spit on the ground a few weeks ago.

DeletedUser66513

Nah he didn't - pretty much all the rules on it can be summed up into 1: Provided you only know the pass to one account, it is legal.

If he actually did use the password retrieval system, then he would know 2 passwords and would then be breaking the rules.

You cannot punish someone for having the means to break the rules, you can only punish them for actually going ahead and breaking them.

It's like if someone is talking to someone whilst using a knife in the kitchen or something. They could stab that person - but you can't punish them unless they actually do.

DeletedUser

buddy_christ2.jpg