hi from an old w2 player

DeletedUser

Lots and lots of barbies. The world is slowly dying.

If you look on the map, you will notice a strong showing of barbies in the TW Territory. ATEN, MPX-E, HOT[/b], EleAud ? ? ?... not so much.

DeletedUser

Since my quiting half year ago due to private life problems i am just curious how everyone is doing and what happened last year on w2.

Christaan!! How are you doing?

Lol im still here somehow, stopped growing about a year back lol... just tried to survive being in K78 when the TW war broke out. I was actively hitting at first, then K78 players went away and left me alone :(

Anyway, you should come back :D HOT are doing awesomely and have turned into a fighting tribe, Aten is the new world power and TW is a goner and has split...

Nice to hear from you again =]

badbugz and scarymom are the only two i can think of off the top of my head who are on their old accounts

junks here too

lol hey pipes :) even i dont know how im still here :p

DeletedUser910

If you look on the map, you will notice a strong showing of barbies in the TW Territory. ATEN, MPX-E, HOT[/b], EleAud ? ? ?... not so much.

That's because you guys eat up barbies very quickly. TW lost about 1/2 their tribe in a short time, while ATEN losing 1-2 members maybe every couple of months. That's why you see more barbies in TW territory. You see barbies in TW areas where ATEN is no where to be found. lol!! People just got tired of the game or had RL thing that were more important.

DeletedUser

That's because you guys eat up barbies very quickly.

We entertained ourselves better than you did. Technically, you guys had more villages per realm holder, so you should have been able to gobble them up faster.

But we just simply made sure people can juggle this and RL. I guess you guys couldn't.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
We entertained ourselves better than you did. Technically, you guys had more villages per realm holder, so you should have been able to gobble them up faster.

But we just simply made sure people can juggle this and RL. I guess you guys couldn't.

Our problem, unlike yours, was more that the people who could make sure other people could juggle this and RL was the people actually leaving...

DeletedUser

its defiantly a RL problem to play tw alot, i was inactive a decent amount couple months ago, im in the military and there are places your not able to have enet. plain and simple

christiaanp

Christaan!! How are you doing?

Lol im still here somehow, stopped growing about a year back lol... just tried to survive being in K78 when the TW war broke out. I was actively hitting at first, then K78 players went away and left me alone :(

Anyway, you should come back :D HOT are doing awesomely and have turned into a fighting tribe, Aten is the new world power and TW is a goner and has split...

Nice to hear from you again =]

sad to hear you lost your k78 friends, was also one of my areas i think. About returning, if you have an acount for me I would return inmediately, world 2 was most favorite world.

DeletedUser910

Our problem, unlike yours, was more that the people who could make sure other people could juggle this and RL was the people actually leaving...

Exactly. RL wins in the end.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser910

The difference is we had more inactives. Once we got to the top, people got bored and became inactive. Yeah, we had more people and villages, but when less then 1/2 your tribe is active, all those villages turn into barbies. In TW's prime we did basically what ATEN is doing now. It's just a continuous cycle. ATEN will be TW some day, just like FTR, ESL and all the other tribes before us. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

WOW how this world swings in cycles, will it ever end! Tribes constantly swopping places, as top players leave the game changes.

DeletedUser5974

Some day the cycle will stop repeating. And I agree with jirki. We at tw lost the guys who could make people stay. Ohhh well things happen

DeletedUser

so wait what happen? i used to be bloodsheder i was in tw i think?

DeletedUser

So Im the old leader of smoke from lonnng ago. Who the he'll is Barbie and why is my old world dying D: I wish I could join back on w2 rather then world 48