Dead world

DeletedUser

Active and good players are starting to get rare lol
Too many n00bs joined

if noobs didnt join then they would never learn and the game would be boring:lol: if there noobs and your bored then teach them how to play before rimming them:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Not a lot of activity going on in w45 forum after the two new worlds came out. :icon_sad:

archer.a

unfortunately that is very true it has become very quiet in here

DeletedUser

yeah but what is there really to talk about?
no big wars as far as i know, no mergers or anything like that so what can you expect?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if noobs didnt join then they would never learn and the game would be boring:lol: if there noobs and your bored then teach them how to play before rimming them:icon_cool:

*Agrees*...without n00bs there would be no one to rim :( but i still think active and good players are getting rare in this game :( ...well in the young worlds

DeletedUser54677

I prefer slower worlds right now. I'm leading a W24 tribe in a world war, which leaves little time for other worlds. This one is just slow enough that it's not a strain to play it, and it's not old enough (for me, I'm on the rim) for dedicated tribal ops. All I have to do is send out the farming runs every couple hours, check the forums.

Then I can actually log off of it. :icon_neutral:

Good luck doing that on a faster world. :lol:

henry6565

W45 is good, I have only played on this world and I am quite new but its fine for me (but there are a lot of people around me that still have only 78 points, so a few inactives) but thats ok for when i start nobling i guess, and theres loads of 'em so i can just farm, farm, farm :) KillerKommando is right, this game speed is perfect :p

DeletedUser

i like w45 for cheap nobles :)

speed aint bad also, but maybe 0,75 or even 1 would be good

DeletedUser

This world has been a blast so far :icon_razz:
Alot of backtimming, noble snipes, stacked villas & recaps.
More skilled players then I've seen in awhile.
Once the big tribes get fully established there should be some exciting wars, even if a player has to wait 3 days for attacks to land.

DeletedUser

Agreed, this world isn't bad. It is kind of slow, I think it could be just a little bit faster and there are a lot of inactives I feel but there are also plenty of active players once people get more settled this world will pick up.

DeletedUser

I enjoy the low speed and high troop speed, separates the good players from the bad because you need to farm, especially at the start up.

DeletedUser

I enjoy the low speed and high troop speed, separates the good players from the bad because you need to farm, especially at the start up.

It doesn't separate the good players from the bad ones because of farming.. It do because of the way you use your troops as nothing else matters here... :icon_razz: I don't know why all of you think farming is so important on this world.. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

It doesn't separate the good players from the bad ones because of farming.. It do because of the way you use your troops as nothing else matters here... :icon_razz: I don't know why all of you think farming is so important on this world.. :icon_rolleyes:

I phrased it wrong :icon_rolleyes: You can tell between the active players, the players who farm near enough all the time, and the players who don't. Farming is important on every world, you wouldn't get very far without farming, especially on this world. That's what I meant.

DeletedUser

Farming is important on every world, you wouldn't get very far without farming, especially on this world.

And Godlike, and most everyone else, knows that while farming is important due to low mine output, it only needs to be done once a day (at most, unless you're saving up for something). Not the huge amounts a lot of people are advocating :/

DeletedUser

I phrased it wrong :icon_rolleyes: You can tell between the active players, the players who farm near enough all the time, and the players who don't. Farming is important on every world, you wouldn't get very far without farming, especially on this world. That's what I meant.
Given he is number one and doesn't farm all the time I think his opinion is quite valid.

Add eye roll->:icon_rolleyes: look im cool too now.

DeletedUser

And Godlike, and most everyone else, knows that while farming is important due to low mine output, it only needs to be done once a day (at most, unless you're saving up for something). Not the huge amounts a lot of people are advocating :/

Depends how quickly you want to grow, I'm on the rim and have to send out 2 groups of farmings to farm my entire 15x15, and so it may seem to me that I have to spend a longer time farming.

DeletedUser

Depends how quickly you want to grow, I'm on the rim and have to send out 2 groups of farmings to farm my entire 15x15, and so it may seem to me that I have to spend a longer time farming.

yup, at the beggining you need to farm very often-you need to on every world... ;)
But once you have like 300 LC-there's a difference between this world-.5ss, 1-package-and the others :icon_wink: you just need resources to upgrade buildings and recruit troops-because of its low speed, you don't have to farm too often later.. :)

DeletedUser

*Agrees*...without n00bs there would be no one to rim :( but i still think active and good players are getting rare in this game :( ...well in the young worlds

lol good & active players are in W44 Speedserver2 are the perfect world for them ;d

DeletedUser

By far the most dead world i played.. i have never had everyone around me turn barb in 1 square in all directions... not without trying that is.. nobody even tries to fight back...