FEAR vs 4 Tribes

Matflan50

[spoil]
matflan50 today at 10:29
Lol, why on Gods Earth did you think our players would join you?

Yuna 2 today at 10:32
I don't know but actually thinking about it i was going to contact you about a merge.

matflan50 today at 10:32
Just don't.

Yuna 2 today at 10:33
Don't what sorry im not following.

matflan50 today at 10:37
Yuna 2 today at 10:32
I don't know but actually thinking about it i was going to contact you about a merge.
Don't.

Yuna 2 today at 10:41
yeah what.

Don't invite your players or don't ask for the Merge

matflan50 today at 10:42
My god, are you really that dumb? What made you think that I'd be happy with either one of those options...?

Yes, it's a big NO to both of them. *Rolls Eyes*

Yuna 2 today at 10:45
no im rally not that dumb im just laughing at the fact your annoyed lol.

matflan50 today at 10:47
No, I actually think you are that dumb.
[/spoil]

EDIT:
[spoil]
Yuna 2 today at 10:11
Dear Sir/Madam,
My name is [player]Yuna 2[/player] and i am the leader of The Incompetent Tribe Id: [ally]TITAN[/ally] and i am writing to you to ask if you would like to join our tribe.
this tribe is a pre-made from world 23 where i myself am currently at almost 3 million points under the name RustyJaguar,
i know it may be the start of the world and you may/may not want to join a tribe but i am giving you the chance to join us early and get to know us so that in future when our tribe starts dominating you will be on the winning side.

most of my tribe from world 23 will be joining here soon as so will some players from worlds 17 and 21
and.........
we are looking for active experienced players to join us and even if you are not experienced we will have players on board that are willing to help/teach you how to properly play this game.

So even if you are not interested can i please have a reply with your final decision to whether you would like to join or not,
You will receive an invite shortly after you receive this Mail but please respond with an answer.

Yours Sincerely,
[player]Yuna 2[/player]

P.s: even if you are part of a tribe or are about to join another tribe that may be stronger in points we would still like you to join us and help us move up the ranks but it is not Points that win wars it is troops that wins wars.

Conquest. today at 10:45
Be quiet noob.

Yuna 2 today at 10:46
Hahahahaha says you.

your tribe says it all mate and we are doing it at you.

Conquest. today at 10:47
My tribe = 110% better then yours.

Like I said,
Be quiet Noob!

Yuna 2 today at 10:50
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

110% better.

so is that why we are Ranked 1 in ODA and almost Rank 1 of the world,
yeah alright mate i think you will find i was playing this game before you were born more and likely so it is you whom are the Noobs.

Your a sad child you know that well have fun when your tribe dies out oh and don't bother asking us when it does because we will refuse Noobish Pointwhores like yourself.

Thanks for reading.

[/spoil]

FEAR, kill this nub? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

LOL even you have to admit that's funny :icon_rolleyes:

No. I was offended since he called our duke a "nub". Which is not.

Anyway, back to my point. :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

:icon_twisted:

nickthegreat217

No. I was offended since he called our duke a "nub". Which is not.

Anyway, back to my point. :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

:icon_twisted:

Oh really, Going around to people in many different tribes, Inviting their players. Then wondering why people attack them

He must be a real awesome duke :icon_rolleyes: - Wonder why he's not my duke :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Oh really, Going around to people in many different tribes, Inviting their players. Then wondering why people attack them

He must be a real awesome duke :icon_rolleyes: - Wonder why he's not my duke :icon_neutral:

Your wondering why he is not your duke? :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

The answer is simple :icon_idea: Its because he is our duke. :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

Didn't i already told you that? :icon_wink:

P.S: Learn to read other people's post. :icon_eek::icon_rolleyes:

:axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

nickthegreat217

Your wondering why he is not your duke? :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

The answer is simple :icon_idea: Its because he is our duke. :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

Didn't i already told you that? :icon_wink:

P.S: Learn to read other people's post. :icon_eek::icon_rolleyes:

:axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

You clearly don't know sarcasm when you see it :lol:

DeletedUser

you are making yourself look like such an idiot, and when you come on a public forum you are representing your tribe, if i were your duke i would be more upset with you right now'

Matflan50 - although i understand your discontent we have come to a neutral agreement, i do not think i need to explain to you that war at this time is pointless and will only hurt everyone involved

Calm down, we're not going to farm them to death. This was just about making Titan's Duke/Tribe look... well for lack of better words dum.

DeletedUser66809

Blah

Lets put all things to rest atm there is no REASON for war or anything else wld 48 is new. Alot know one another from other wlds as do i. I see no point in any of the things atm that have or are happening.

Regards Tat DUKE of TITan

DeletedUser66809

and tbh i hate posting on here as its all drama just enjoy the game

monsterbro

lol i love how your making fun of CLEAN but look at your tribe it has fail written all over it and guess what you cant make fun the tribe im in because im not in tribe

Your our BUFFET

Matflan, you start every single arguement with me over simple comments I make from pointing out the start dates, to saying two tribes are fail... And yes, 7 continents, I won't limit my tribe to only k55. Also the tribe is based off of 2 continents, k55 and k44. And when they press SE or NW they might not end up in k44 but might end up right by k44. So you obviously don't know how to lead that part of a tribe, I can teach you, if you want.

Plus you stated how SQUAD let's its playing do the talking, well you do a lot of talking, but you keep ignoring the fact that you have 8 players outgrowing you in your 15x1.
/FAIL

I can play this fail game too. So just stop randomly flaming simple comments I make and start playing good and show us CLEAN members up. FYI, only member I would want from your tribe is nauz, IF he was playing seriously.

Last edited: