FEAR vs 4 Tribes

Your our BUFFET

lol i love how your making fun of CLEAN but look at your tribe it has fail written all over it and guess what you cant make fun the tribe im in because im not in tribe
True, normally matflan would ignore the fact that is true and just look to see what tribe you are in and say you are biased/or having an ego...

Matflan50

Matflan, you start every single arguement with me over simple comments I make from pointing out the start dates, to saying two tribes are fail... And yes, 7 continents, I won't limit my tribe to only k55. Also the tribe is based off of 2 continents, k55 and k44. And when they press SE or NW they might not end up in k44 but might end up right by k44. So you obviously don't know how to lead that part of a tribe, I can teach you, if you want.
No, I criticise you for criticising others - then you make it a huge argument.

I know what you're trying to do, and I know it won't work. Maybe if you structured your recruitment accross 2 continents to meet in the core... then maybe... but 7 continents is way to much. Your tribe will reach havoc in no time; and without any support, your players are sitting ducks.
So perhaps I should give you a lesson in leading a tribe?

Plus you stated how SQUAD let's its playing do the talking, well you do a lot of talking, but you keep ignoring the fact that you have 8 players outgrowing you in your 15x1.
Outgrowing me, yes... but, have they cleared me? No. Argument = fAiL.

I can play this fail game too. So just stop randomly flaming simple comments I make and start playing good and show us CLEAN members up. FYI, only member I would want from your tribe is nauz, IF he was playing seriously.
Maybe you should stop randomly flaming other people? If you did that, you'd have me off your back.

FYI me and Nauz have had a little chat about your tribe, and we both came to the same conclusion (I won't go into details).

Last edited:

Matflan50

I Lol'd. I'm glad I'm getting to see your true colours BUFFET :)

[spoil]=^-^= was here![/spoil]

EDIT: Lol, he deleted his post. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Your our BUFFET

No, I criticise you for criticising others - then you make it a huge argument.

I know what you're trying to do, and I know it won't work. Maybe if you structured your recruitment accross 2 continents to meet in the core... then maybe... but 7 continents is way to much. Your tribe will reach havoc in no time; and without any support, your players are sitting ducks.
So perhaps I should give you a lesson in leading a tribe?

No. I reply to your random flaming and then you write those ignorant essays. There are 3 players that are in your tribe who are in your 15x15. Makes me think one of the reasons you did a merge is for you to survive. :icon_biggrin: ANd there are still tons of players, who I consider below average, who are in your 15x15 that have higher points then you, making you... Unbelievably terrible?
True, but then we did just merge with Fail, and I had no control over their members positions.

You do smart merges, not merges that crowd your 15x15.

Maybe you should stop randomly flaming other people? If you did that, you'd have me off your back.

Post like mine are apart of tw, post like yours, who criticize post like mine, are just funny.

FYI me and Nauz have had a little chat about your tribe, and we both came to the same conclusion (I won't go into details).

First, Nauz wouldn't be a "big catch" for my tribe, he is good, yes. But nothing above most the players already in my tribe(yes, you can quote that as an ego for future ignorant, hypocritical, funny flames against my simple posts.

Now, since you are trying to suggest that my tribe is bad, I will let you know a few things about one of the players who has a say in my tribe
Mattcurr- Has been rank 1 on multiple tribes, and lead rank 1 tribes(IMO, one of the best leaders in tw, meaning he is much better then you). Now I've heard you boast about your tribe being rank 1 for a month or so on w40(Although I know your tribe and you failed), well, mattcurr has lead several tribes that have been rank 1, they don't fail, and they don't have fail members(unlike your tribe).

And again, players only say comments like, "I'm glad I'm getting to see your true colours BUFFET" only mean they have nothing to say to contradict it, or they feel inferior. I am done with this argument. I will make comments(like a normal tw player does), you can try to flame me, but I will only ignore them.

Your our BUFFET

Now, if you are mature enough, stop commenting on anything I say. Because I laugh, and everyone outside your tribe laughs, at your pathetic comments.

Matflan50

Meh... I CBA replying to those in pink. You've either ignored the point, or babbled on about something else anyway.

Now, since you are trying to suggest that my tribe is bad,
I'll have to stop you there. I never once said Clean was bad. Only criticised some of its moves, which you urged me to do.

I will let you know a few things about one of the players who has a say in my tribe
Mattcurr- Has been rank 1 on multiple tribes, and lead rank 1 tribes(IMO, one of the best leaders in tw, meaning he is much better then you). Now I've heard you boast about your tribe being rank 1 for a month or so on w40(Although I know your tribe and you failed), well, mattcurr has lead several tribes that have been rank 1, they don't fail, and they don't have fail members(unlike your tribe).
Again, with the little snipes. I never said Mattcurr wasn't and isn't a good leader, but I sure as hell know you aren't though.
As for me, SQUAD wasn't the first tribe I ran. I also led WD2 on W13, whether or not you were around then IDK, nor do I care.

And again, players only say comments like, "I'm glad I'm getting to see your true colours BUFFET" only mean they have nothing to say to contradict it, or they feel inferior. I am done with this argument. I will make comments(like a normal tw player does), you can try to flame me, but I will only ignore them.
No I said, "I'm glad I'm getting to see your true colours", because in every reply you give me, you attempt to insult me. Luckilly, I'm a little bit more mature then you, and find these insults as a joke :)

P.S. - Most, if not all of your comments are highly critical to other players and tribes, which is why I step in to kick your ego down to a respectable level.
Is it my job? - Nope, I just do it LoLz.

EDIT:
Now, if you are mature enough, stop commenting on anything I say. Because I laugh, and everyone outside your tribe laughs, at your pathetic comments.

Now you're starting to sound like a kid. Plus, you double posted. You naughtly little boy, you...

Last edited:

thegodfather-chaos

omg stop posting matflan your joke and same with your tribe

Ouch.

I don't love mat or his tribe, but I wouldn't call them a joke either. They definitely have a shot on this world if enough of their members take this world seriously (which is going to be an issue in every tribe, don't think thats directed at NoName).

Its too early to judge which tribes will fail (and note, I'm talking about tribes, not mass recruiting families. Note the not so subtle distinction).

But regardless, this discussion is closed.

Please? :icon_razz:

nickthegreat217

Can someone lock this, It has gone off topic and now has become a major flamefest.

DeletedUser

who cares

this forum is slow and its something to read

not to mention we are getting to know everyone real well