C² vs. LSHRV

DeletedUser

I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say that this is why people don't really like to talk to you Gammy. You just completely dismissed what MK said and insulted him for no reason. He was answering the question, like you asked. That doesn't mean he's going to give you an answer that you like.

DeletedUser78416

I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say that this is why people don't really like to talk to you Gammy. You just completely dismissed what MK said and insulted him for no reason. He was answering the question, like you asked. That doesn't mean he's going to give you an answer that you like.

First of all, either you stick up for your team mates under any circumstances or you just fail as a person at distinguishing a condescending remark from one that isn't.

Secondly, how can he answer a question when none was asked? All I see in his post is a few quoted statements with his usual condescending remarks. I didn't ask any questions. Pay attention next time before just unconditionally standing up for your tribemate. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You're wrong on two points.

You actually did ask a question, question mark and all. Try reading what MK is referring to.

And there are actually ways to ask a question without really asking a question. It's done through inferring. If you don't want us to pick questions out of what you said, say things plainly and address any counter-arguments within your post. Don't wait for things to come up and then try to backtrack and deny them.

MichielK

I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say that this is why people don't really like to talk to you Gammy.

Partially correct. While starting a discussion and then ignoring every reply is part of why people don't really like him, there's also:

• Needing new people to save his butt, then insulting them both in private and in public.
  • Yelling about how great his tribe is, then whining in in-game mail about how crappy the leadership is.
  • Losing two wars, then claiming they weren't really trying, it wasn't a war, we would've beat you if we tried.
  • Acting superior towards everyone, then failing to back it up even a single time.
This is a guy whose last 98 conquers consisted of 97 barbs and one self-nobling on a 500-pointer. A guy whose big mouth is his only contribution to the war. A guy who is more concerned with his own ranking than his tribemates' survival. A guy who puts down his own tribemates in public. A guy who is in a top 4 tribe simply because he didn't fail quite as much as Hill Berries did. He's a joke, and his contribution to W16 in general and these forums in particular can only be described as:
epic-fail-sports-fail-epic-forehead-weak-retard-demotivational-poster-1206344902.jpg

(Now, watch him reply by removing my entire text and putting something about kleenex in there.)

Now, let's get ourselves firmly on-topic again: When do you think this war will end? How do you think it will end? And will Gammy have a tribe when it ends?

Last edited:

DeletedUser78416

Jurasu said:
You actually did ask a question, question mark and all. Try reading what MK is referring to.

And there are actually ways to ask a question without really asking a question. It's done through inferring. If you don't want us to pick questions out of what you said, say things plainly and address any counter-arguments within your post. Don't wait for things to come up and then try to backtrack and deny them.

Omg bro...it's called a rhetorical question. I even put in the sentence to not answer it, I already knew the answer. :icon_rolleyes:

MichielK said:
Partially correct. While starting a discussion and then ignoring every reply is part of why people don't really like him, there's also:

On the contrary, I think I respond to every reply in great depth, sometimes too much depth. And do you really think I lose any sleep over a few people on the public forums not liking my public forum personality? If I never spoke on here, probably no one from our tribe would speak and then you'd have a whole new PnP to make about how we're losing so bad we don't have the courage to even talk anymore...:icon_rolleyes:

• MichielK said:
    Needing new people to save his butt, then insulting them both in private and in public.
Taken out of context, again as usual by you. I'm sure you're referring to the Sunny merge, which I was against...so who are these new people I needed again, since you said he (as in me)?

• MichielK said:
    Yelling about how great his tribe is, then whining in in-game mail about how crappy the leadership is.
I dont recall ever yelling and preaching how great LSHRV is. I do recall defending the tribe a time or two or three. I also wrote you in game out of respect and away from the pubs. I see your trust is as worthless as your game play.

• Losing two wars, then claiming they weren't really trying, it wasn't a war, we would've beat you if we tried.
No need to respond to this one, you got the second part right, except for the claiming part. No claims, it's what happened.

• MichielK said:
    Acting superior towards everyone, then failing to back it up even a single time.
This I take offense to. I don't act superior towards anyone, that's not me. But how does one actually back up ACTING superior? Does this require an acting class to accomplish? You kinda lost me on this one.

MichielK said:
This is a guy whose last 98 conquers consisted of 97 barbs and one self-nobling on a 500-pointer. A guy whose big mouth is his only contribution to the war. A guy who is more concerned with his own ranking than his tribemates' survival. A guy who puts down his own tribemates in public. A guy who is in a top 4 tribe simply because he didn't fail quite as much as Hill Berries did. He's a joke, and his contribution to W16 in general and these forums in particular can only be described as Awesome!

-:lol: my last 98 conquers came after I and my team mates cleaned out an entire area...go back a little further to see the wraith we invoked on some folks. I don't fancy wasting nukes on a 60% morale player, while my tribemates are up front losing vills. I find that the selfless act of donating nukes is admirable and shows team play.

-lets have a gander at your last few conquers...how about the last 140 conquers you had...got tired of seeing all of the in tribe eating you do...and I like how you squeeze in the low point barbs into your conquers, yet when I do it it means I am only concerned about my own rank and a joke? :icon_rolleyes::lol:

-In those 140 conquers, you managed to take loads and loads in tribe, barb, a few LSHRV inactive players and maybe one or two actual active players.

-You sir, are the joke. You criticize my conquers, yet you yourself are an in tribe eater, with a few inactives and low point barbs here and there. Lets everyone bow down to your greatness. :icon_rolleyes: way to pwn yourself again.

-Fact: My nobling pace is better than yours

-Fact: My ODA is better than yours, must be nice to eat in tribe all day, and from cleared vills., you are soooo elite. :lol: The number itself isn't whats important, that it represents me helping out my tribemates and donating my nukes is.

Fact: I am a team player, you are a team eater.:lol:

Fact: your nobling pace = fail

Since I took the Gammy account on 8-13-2009:

you= 174 conquers since then starting on the 12th of August (92 of which were in tribe, counting BFL, TKR and BANG)

This = .96 vills per day give or take a .10th or two.

Me= 288 conquers since starting on the 13th of August (maybe 15-20 in tribe) You could arguably say that the initial mass of barbs I took were former =HRV= members gone barb, thus being semi in tribe. If that would be the case, we can look at non tribal conquers, in which case I overwhelmingly destroy you in that area too, so either way you want to slice it is fine with me.:lol:

this = 1.6 vills per day give or take a .10th or two.

So, I out noble you, I attack at almost 3 times the rate as you, I have probably quadruple or more the amount of non in tribe conquers than you and I'm the joke? :lol:

Don't quit your day job homey, your skills as a comedian aren't all that great.

Fact: You can come on here and criticize and insult me, but when I do it it's wrong

Fact: you are a hypocrite

Fact: I believe I covered all of your nonsense, or did I miss anything. I wouldn't want to be accused of dodging questions. :icon_rolleyes:

Fact: as a player and as a reasonable person, MichielK you suffer from:
18.jpg

But overall, MichielK, you just plain
fail2.jpg

DeletedUser

I did enjoy the pictures gammy, as no matter what someone says they always make a post better.

I think what MK was saying got misinterpreted. He was saying that as the public face of LSHRV (for better or for worse you have achieved that) you do a lot of talking about helping out your tribe yet the raw statistics don't seem to show it. However that method of looking at someone's playing missed important things like nukes and support sent to the front as well as a few other types of attack. I think what MK is saying is why haven't you moved to the front lines to help your tribe in a more direct way?

Also, as to yours and MK's conquers. Taking inactives is an important part of playing (at least late game like W16 is), however taking small barbs and building them up is generally a waste of time (although with the cheap packets that may need to be modified). Also, I must say that MK has had many conquers in this war as opposed to you. Many of these conquers came in the southern theater of the war where MK was not present before the war started (just to keep the playing field level, since you didn't start on the front either).

I know most of your responses are just defending your tribe (something for which you should be praised). However your responses are written in such a way as to hurt, rather than help your tribe. No amount of blustering is going to change the facts on the ground, and we can argue about who does what, and when and why to the ending of the world (the real one, not W16) and achieve nothing. Please remember that these are the PnP forums (Press and Propaganda) not a news service or other neutral site.

MichielK

Gammy, you really want to compare? Fine by me. Here's how we both did since December 1st:

• Gammy: 99% of conquers were barbs, 1% was a cross-nobling. Average conquer size was 1729 points, total conquers 169K.
  • MK: 40% were barbs, 20% were war-related, 40% reduced inactivity (both in-tribe and for allies). Average conquer size was 8491 points, total conquers 382K.
You did not take a non-barb village since the start of December. Three quarters of your barb conquers have been below 1000 points. Despite all the inactivity in your tribe and the losing war they're fighting, you have not deemed it fit to devote a single conquer to either the war or solving inactivity.

Do my stats make me a great player? Absolutely not. I'm pretty much mediocre in my own tribe, and could've done a lot better if real life did not get in the way. However, nearly all my conquers are aimed at helping the tribe.

I eat inactives for both my own tribe and our allies. I clean up big barbs in my area for security reasons. I moved 3 Ks to get to the front in K94/K95, and not only took some targets myself but helped others do the same. Stop your moaning and complaining, and answer this simple question: why the heck didn't you?

DeletedUser78416

I did enjoy the pictures gammy, as no matter what someone says they always make a post better.

I think what MK was saying got misinterpreted. He was saying that as the public face of LSHRV (for better or for worse you have achieved that) you do a lot of talking about helping out your tribe yet the raw statistics don't seem to show it. However that method of looking at someone's playing missed important things like nukes and support sent to the front as well as a few other types of attack. I think what MK is saying is why haven't you moved to the front lines to help your tribe in a more direct way?

Also, as to yours and MK's conquers. Taking inactives is an important part of playing (at least late game like W16 is), however taking small barbs and building them up is generally a waste of time (although with the cheap packets that may need to be modified). Also, I must say that MK has had many conquers in this war as opposed to you. Many of these conquers came in the southern theater of the war where MK was not present before the war started (just to keep the playing field level, since you didn't start on the front either).

I know most of your responses are just defending your tribe (something for which you should be praised). However your responses are written in such a way as to hurt, rather than help your tribe. No amount of blustering is going to change the facts on the ground, and we can argue about who does what, and when and why to the ending of the world (the real one, not W16) and achieve nothing. Please remember that these are the PnP forums (Press and Propaganda) not a news service or other neutral site.

1) No one should be allowed to appoint someone as 'the public face' of a tribe, unless it is stated on the tribes profile, announcements or comes from a duke.

I am not a spokesperson for LSHRV, I am simply a member of the tribe speaking. There is a difference. Because you guys choose to lump me into that category and base the entire existence of LSHRV off of that, shows you are very narrow minded.

2) Moving to the frontlines requires ten fold more time playing. I have no remorse for labeling myself as a casual player. Not many folks are willing, or can, spend the countless hours online that you guys do. If Michiel were closer to me, I'd be happy to noble him. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser78416

Gammy, you really want to compare? Fine by me. Here's how we both did since December 1st:

• Gammy: 99% of conquers were barbs, 1% was a cross-nobling. Average conquer size was 1729 points, total conquers 169K.
  • MK: 40% were barbs, 20% were war-related, 40% reduced inactivity (both in-tribe and for allies). Average conquer size was 8491 points, total conquers 382K.
You did not take a non-barb village since the start of December. Three quarters of your barb conquers have been below 1000 points. Despite all the inactivity in your tribe and the losing war they're fighting, you have not deemed it fit to devote a single conquer to either the war or solving inactivity.

Do my stats make me a great player? Absolutely not. I'm pretty much mediocre in my own tribe, and could've done a lot better if real life did not get in the way. However, nearly all my conquers are aimed at helping the tribe.

I eat inactives for both my own tribe and our allies. I clean up big barbs in my area for security reasons. I moved 3 Ks to get to the front in K94/K95, and not only took some targets myself but helped others do the same. Stop your moaning and complaining, and answer this simple question: why the heck didn't you?

-You took inactives in your move. :icon_rolleyes:

-Very convenient of you to stop at december, when my tribemates and I had already cleaned out K68 and 67 about a month or two earlier. Cherry picking stats doesn't really help your cause, now does it.

-I am in the middle of my tribe basically...I'd have to travel abroad to take tribe inactives, which are being handled by locals. Why would I travel for several days when somebody local can do the job in less than 1?

-The first 1.5 months on this account, since I took it, were spent cleaning up all of the barbs from (Im assuming) former HRV players that went inactive. I have done my fair share of cleaning up in tribe. I am not a greedy hog. Others can have the chance to grow and share the wealth.

-If you are going to make comparisons, make them fair. Since my first day on this account I have over 100 more conquers than you, including many, many more non tribal conquers than you.

-Your question has already been answered before and again in the previous post. It doesnt take a rocket surgeon to figure out that a 100+ hour noble trip, no matter how many nukes in front, will probably not succeed. Not to mention the timing involved, which nowadays is easily countered by Opera sniping.

- I can make more of an impact and help my tribe by donating nukes (which limits my actual growth potential mind you...We all dont have the luxury of taking cleared in tribe vills such as you) I spend my nukes helping my tribemates on the fronts...that doesn't really leave alot left to take some noob who Im facing 60% morale against, now does it.:icon_rolleyes:

-So you can question my growth or my conquers all you want. I can do nothing for the next month and still have more overall conquers than you, and still have more non tribal conquers than you.

DeletedUser

Gammy, I think you misinterpreted what Adam was saying about you being the public face. When the only other LSHRV members who bother to post on the public forums post completely unrelated things that lack quality such as the following:

We should have a MK vs Gammy topic :lol:

He was joking

*faceknife*

Then you are really the only one seen speaking up for LSHRV.

I don't get why you are trying to make such a big deal about MK nobling inactives.
-It allowed him to move closer to the front
-It gives him more troops to use, both offensive and defensive
-It takes away potentially easy target from LSHRV
-It's one less thing for us to worry about.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: MichielK

Side 2:
Tribes: LSHRV
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 0
Difference: 26

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 257,271
Side 2: 0
Difference: 257,271

image.php

Now almost all of these conquers were down south in K95. There were only a few conquers in K65. Now this means that he has put those inactive conquers to good use.

Now Gammy, you tried to explain your reasoning for why you don't take inactives. One point was that there are none near you. Well I just took a quick glance at your area on a map, and saw quite a few Zmajkojileti villages near you, who your own tribe has been eating. Looks like this point is void.

The other point was that the travel was too long, and other members could noble them faster. Well, in theory you're right. They could noble them faster. However, they aren't. Now we C2 members pride ourselves on our activity and ability to quickly eat inactive accounts. However, we can still take weeks to completely eat out an account. Now LSHRV is far less active than we are, and even with us "helping" to eat your inactives, I've still seen accounts in LSHRV sit around until they go grey. So really, there's no excuse for you not helping out.

-If you are going to make comparisons, make them fair. Since my first day on this account I have over 100 more conquers than you, including many, many more non tribal conquers than you.
You have nobled more villages than MK in said time period, yes. However, his on average are much larger, and they are ready for immediate use. Yours however take weeks to build up. As for nobling more non-tribe villages, if you count barbs as non-tribe, then yes, I guess you do win on this point. I guess you showed MK, huh?

-Your question has already been answered before and again in the previous post. It doesnt take a rocket surgeon to figure out that a 100+ hour noble trip, no matter how many nukes in front, will probably not succeed. Not to mention the timing involved, which nowadays is easily countered by Opera sniping.
Normally this would be true. However, I personally witnessed Russelmoo taking villages from Lord Ekense using nobles from K70. And Lord Ekense is definitely active as he was just launching attacks at me not 12 hours ago.

- I can make more of an impact and help my tribe by donating nukes (which limits my actual growth potential mind you...We all dont have the luxury of taking cleared in tribe vills such as you) I spend my nukes helping my tribemates on the fronts...that doesn't really leave alot left to take some noob who Im facing 60% morale against, now does it.
Again, in theory you can help your tribe out a lot by contributing nukes. Our own Couch5061977 has done just that with very effective results. You'll also notice that he only has 4 conquers against LSHRV because he is more worried about helping others take villages than taking some for himself. On the other hand, your donation of nukes has been a lot less effective. It doesn't matter how many nukes you can throw at a target if those you are helping can't take it afterwards.

And I think the question of morale is a null point. You are talking to MK, who is just about 35k points bigger than you, Adam who is about 400k points bigger, and myself who is about 1.4m points bigger. Your argument does nothing to help you when those on the other side experience this same disadvantage to the same, or even a greater degree. I actually begin to have morale problems with targets around 1m points. That means I have trouble attacking a quarter of the members in LSHRV.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser78416

Gammy, I think you misinterpreted what Adam was saying about you being the public face. When the only other LSHRV members who bother to post on the public forums post completely unrelated things that lack quality such as the following:

No, I understand what he and others are saying, I just don't think it's right to label the entire tribe just because I come on here and purposefully push buttons.

Jurasu said:
Then you are really the only one seen speaking up for LSHRV.

Kinda, but not really as a spokesperson. Half of the things I say are credits to your tribe...yet those seem to go unnoticed.

Jurasu said:
I don't get why you are trying to make such a big deal about MK nobling inactives.
-It allowed him to move closer to the front
-It gives him more troops to use, both offensive and defensive
-It takes away potentially easy target from LSHRV
-It's one less thing for us to worry about.

I agree, but for him to start picking at why I havent relocated to the front, vs why he has was the point. He made it seem like he accomplished a great feat.

Jurasu said:
Now Gammy, you tried to explain your reasoning for why you don't take inactives. One point was that there are none near you. Well I just took a quick glance at your area on a map, and saw quite a few Zmajkojileti villages near you, who your own tribe has been eating. Looks like this point is void.

It would appear that way, but since other plans have been put in place for Zams account, plans which don't include me or anyone near me to noble those particular vills, your point would be void.

You can't assume that just because an account is being eaten, that it is a free for all to everyone.

Another case of someone assuming they know what's going on, when they really don't. No harm though, you didn't and don't know.

Jurasu said:
The other point was that the travel was too long, and other members could noble them faster. Well, in theory you're right. They could noble them faster. However, they aren't. Now we C2 members pride ourselves on our activity and ability to quickly eat inactive accounts. However, we can still take weeks to completely eat out an account. Now LSHRV is far less active than we are, and even with us "helping" to eat your inactives, I've still seen accounts in LSHRV sit around until they go grey. So really, there's no excuse for you not helping out.

Unfortunately, there are some knuckleheads that never set a sitter or give us their password to find a replacement for them. It happens. But to say I haven't helped out. I bet I've taken close to 100 barbs that were former HRV. I help out plenty.

Jurasu said:
You have nobled more villages than MK in said time period, yes. However, his on average are much larger, and they are ready for immediate use. Yours however take weeks to build up. As for nobling more non-tribe villages, if you count barbs as non-tribe, then yes, I guess you do win on this point. I guess you showed MK, huh?

Please look further than the end of your nose before making a comment like that. Non tribal as in players that arent in your own tribe, not counting barbs. I've taken more actual active players in one week, then he has in 4 months. So yeah, I did show him, thanks for pointing that out.

-Click on me name
-Click on tribal file
-Click on me conquers
-check the pages.
-go '"hmph" for pwning yourself.

Jurasu said:
Normally this would be true. However, I personally witnessed Russelmoo taking villages from Lord Ekense using nobles from K70. And Lord Ekense is definitely active as he was just launching attacks at me not 12 hours ago.

Ask yourself would such a tactic work on most? The answer is no. The exception to the rule.

Jurasu said:
Again, in theory you can help your tribe out a lot by contributing nukes. Our own Couch5061977 has done just that with very effective results. You'll also notice that he only has 4 conquers against LSHRV because he is more worried about helping others take villages than taking some for himself. On the other hand, your donation of nukes has been a lot less effective. It doesn't matter how many nukes you can throw at a target if those you are helping can't take it afterwards.

Whether or not they are as effective as you say couch's are...they are still sent. We can't help you guys have/had a 4000 village advantage, combined with the initial ambush that killed alot. OF course your fronts will have more defense in them. But because couch's nukes helped others noble vills, my nukes all of a sudden are worthless. That's a fair comparison.:icon_rolleyes:

Jurasu said:
And I think the question of morale is a null point. You are talking to MK, who is just about 35k points bigger than you, Adam who is about 400k points bigger, and myself who is about 1.4m points bigger. Your argument does nothing to help you when those on the other side experience this same disadvantage to the same, or even a greater degree. I actually begin to have morale problems with targets around 1m points. That means I have trouble attacking a quarter of the members in LSHRV.

It's not null...I don't see the need in wasting a few nukes on a few measly villages when they can go to help out members on the front. It's not like I am surrounded by available targets...maybe you haven't looked at the map since 6 months ago...I am surrounded by my tribe.

MichielK

I walk 3 Ks to get to a new front, and get criticised for taking inactives to do it. I take 3 full months of data, and get criticised that the period is wrong. I help out with eating inactives since we've cleaned our quadrant of enemies, and get criticised for not conquering outside the tribe. I conquer big villages, and get criticised for not taking more smaller ones.

Gammy, you're lazy, you're selfish, you're a pointwhore, you're too afraid to move out from your safe area, and your presence in the tribe damages them more than it benefits them. In fact, your inane responses are a continuous source of motivation to work hard and defeat the enemy...for us.

You truly are Hill Berries Junior, and I give up.

Now, with that said, let's move on to something that I hope even Gammy will admit I can do: statistics. I've prepared a little project that I hope will bring us on topic again, which is discussing the war.

With the war approaching its 6 month anniversary, I've collected all war conquers, assigned them by player, and calculated the difference between gains and losses. The goal of this project is to highlight which individual players have been doing well, and which have been doing poorly.

Since mid-September, 112 players have been involved in a war conquer. Out of these 112 players, 24 have had only gains, 27 have had only losses, and the remaining 61 have had a bit of both. Here are the players who have stood out, either in a positive or a negative way:

Best players

Code:
1    Lamarth [C²]        121    2    119
2    adamjrose2 [C²]        97    4    93
3    rag1 [C²]        74    0    74
4    realkazman [C²]        71    3    68
5    Jeor [C²]        63    1    62
6    rascal-the-cat [C²]    59    3    56
7    Funkmun [C²]        55    0    55
8    crosamich [C²]        60    8    52
9    crazynuke [C²]        46    1    45
10    juanmigoi2 [C²]        43    1    42
Worst players

Code:
112    Salvkas [LSHRV]        6    95    -89
111    msterjake [LSHRV]    6    90    -84
110    spena [LSHRV]        1    77    -76
109    sW17cH [LSHRV]        12    86    -74
108    OSIJEK [LSHRV]        3    73    -70
107    Zmajkojileti [LSHRV]    6    67    -61
106    docgv [LSHRV]        1    61    -60
105    denrat [LSHRV]        6    44    -38
104    Joe 2 [LSHRV]        0    36    -36
103    manjinjorgo [LSHRV]    19    50    -31
Best players without a loss

Code:
1    rag1 [C²]        74    0    74
2    Funkmun [C²]        55    0    55
3    MichielK [C²]        26    0    26
4    sarv [C²]        18    0    18
5    malckam [C²]        16    0    16
6    Starburit [C²]        16    0    16
7    ranman007 [C²]        11    0    11
8    CaptainKosmo [C²]    10    0    10
9    onny123 [C²]        7    0    7
10    ttoommoo [LSHRV]    7    0    7
Worst players without a conquer

Code:
1    Joe 2 [LSHRV]        0    36    -36
2    whitelord15 [LSHRV]    0    26    -26
3    mattsrocky [LSHRV]    0    26    -26
4    YUKIA [LSHRV]        0    10    -10
5    Cabbac [C²]        0    9    -9
6    Big hungry joe [LSHRV]    0    8    -8
7    c2c. [LSHRV]        0    7    -7
8    mechgodess [C²]        0    7    -7
9    Sacresy [C²]        0    7    -7
10    SlowCorrado [C²]    0    7    -7
If people want me to, I'll post the full list...it's awfully long though! If your name isn't on here but you have been involved in the war, feel free to mail me in-game and ask for your score :)

P.S. If anyone can help me get the formatting right, please do...this is driving me nuts LOL

DeletedUser78416

I walk 3 Ks to get to a new front, and get criticised for taking inactives to do it. I take 3 full months of data, and get criticised that the period is wrong. I help out with eating inactives since we've cleaned our quadrant of enemies, and get criticised for not conquering outside the tribe. I conquer big villages, and get criticised for not taking more smaller ones.

Gammy, you're lazy, you're selfish, you're a pointwhore, you're too afraid to move out from your safe area, and your presence in the tribe damages them more than it benefits them. In fact, your inane responses are a continuous source of motivation to work hard and defeat the enemy...for us.

-you made your relocation seem like you accomplished an amazing feat, especially since you said "WHY THE HECK HAVEN'T YOU?"

-You made your claimed 'since december' post AFTER I included all of our stats since I took over this account. I bring it all to the table, you cherry pick for favorable results. You boasted about your overall points conquers being higher, yet only used my stats since my barb feasting. Man, those cherries sure are sweet.

-I am helping out my tribe by adding more villages to my roster, to produce troops from, since we have long since cleared out the majority of any worthwhile targets in our quadrants. Why do you get special treatment when I did the same? :icon_rolleyes:

-who criticized you for not taking smaller villages? Wasn't me. :icon_rolleyes: way to make things up gain.

-Michiel, you're mediocre and can't stand it, you're a hypocrite, you produce double standards, as does your tribe all the time, you slander and label LSHRV based solely on your own agenda and my purposeful button pushing here, and you waste time producing worthless charts and stats that all of 5 people care about. You are a beacon of success and a hero to all :icon_rolleyes:, you are an in tribe eater and can't function on your own, your stats are weak and so is your gameplay.

Im lazy and a pointwhore alright...Not only have I done more with this account in the time I have had it (seeing as how I am about to pass you on the ranking list), I have to go now, so I can add more 98 point villages to my list...cuz those points sure add up fast! :icon_rolleyes:

Ok, you go make your silly charts now, while planning to take more clear in tribe villages...yet I'm the pointwhore. :lol: Your boy Jurasu just criticized me for not taking heaps more inactives like others in LSHRV are, but I'm the pointwhore?:lol::lol::lol:

I'm sharing and letting others grow by taking small vills while they take big vills, but I'm the pointwhore?! I had to say it twice it was so funny.

I'm the pointwhore, yet I have almost triple the amount of ODA than mr in tribe eater...:lol:

Dude...

Stop speaking for 5 minutes and go stand in the corner. As a matter of fact, put me on ignore so I don't I have to constantly pwn you.

DeletedUser

I think it would be wise to realize that if you have +1 active player relocating to the front you will have better chances at the war than having all your inactives in the front.

So, you relocating would help your tribe by having more active players coordinating defence and attacks against us.

You have been saying you are loosing cause we are nobling your inactives.. guess what.. you cant noble our inactives cause we are nobling them. If you would noble them.. C² would not keep eating your inactives..

If your way to win this war is avoiding to relocate in front line villages cause "time travel is too high".. i dont expect a promisisng future in this war.

DeletedUser

Got two pretty obvious points I want to share:

1) Gammy's nobling on barbs is comparable to aicis III is it not?

http://www.twstats.com/en16/index.p...30&pn=1&type=gain&enemy=0&enemyt=-1&min=&max=

Although an ex-member, still a previous C2 member so both sides have examples of players doing it. Has it helped us? Yes. Has it helped you? Yes. I don't see the argument here cos nobling inactives gains how many villages for the tribe?...0. Nobling tiny barbs gains how many villages tribe?...However many you take. To gain villages as a tribe, you have to noble the enemy or barbs, simple as that. Both sides have to work for enemy villages so packets will store up amongst some members and therefore what better way to use them than to noble non-tribe villages...in this case, barbs. True, it takes many weeks to build them up, but when they're built up, they're just as effective as any other village. I'd much rather take 90 tiny barbs and have 90 extra villages whilst being able to take any other village at the same rate, than be 90 less villages and have a huge surplus of packets.

2) If nobling barbs and inactives makes you a noob, then we're all rubbish players cos the majority of players on this world have taken many barbs and inactives. In fact, we all take mainly barbs and inactives to push our village count up and have more offense and defense. If we didn't, we'd all be a lot smaller than we are now.

Simple truth is that if we base our stats on barbarian takes and inactive takes, all our stats are rubbish.

I know Gammy is a very solid player and a great teamworker. As for MK, I don't know. Your stats against us are decent, but I have no idea how hard you had to work for them. Did you nuke them or did someone else nuke them for you to noble from 1 hour out each time? Were they inactive or active takes? How many nukes have you received in this war? I don't know at all how hard or how easy you've had it in this war. I guess I'll find out a bit more about you when my attacks land :icon_biggrin: