kiltom

DeletedUser

There is no other tribe on this world that has what Prime has.

1 - Active
Your member board came to life as soon as BSM declared.....interesting!
2 - Ability at in game tactics
Yes, hammering down on inactives and isolated villages with noble nukes is a fantastic tactic...not all the players but enough to say that
3 - persistence
Persistent at keeping their points up, we take 5 villages they take 10 barbs
4 - Creative and adaptive
i've yet to see anything creative, unless you count sword fakes and noble nukes

1. Duh, all boards get more active when wars begin. Your tribe must really suck if people still dont post/participate when the second/third largest tribe declares on u.
2. Bsm does the same thing rofl.
3. Bsm takes 5 villages, prime takes 10 bsm villages in return lol Seriously go look at the stats. BSM has a much higher percentage of barbarian nobling.
4. Creative enough to be winning against the world:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I dunno, I haven't played the world for a long time but hey, this is what I think.

because they can not do anything in-game:-??

So I am to understand that they are the top tribe in the world from barb munching/doing nothing (except, as I recall, they did take out the "invincible" Hulk/Who etc.)

And they clearly don't have much opposition, or no one here has the balls to challenge them, for if they did, you wouldn't be forum fighting - you'd be doing something about them in game (they are pathetic, after all -- compared to your skill)

That's all well and good HTM, but maybe get your tribe's own sucky PnP back in order first?

My PnP is pretty average a lot of the time, but unfortunately unlike your PnP (which was epic), even mine looks good next to Prime's current piss weak attempts at PnP, is nothing short of pathetic, especially when they used to have such a good presence on the forums (PBR's pathetic posts = point and case).

The funny thing is, your noob members come on here and do exactly what they flame the likes of Fear?! for doing, so maybe get your guys to practise what they preach first? :icon_cool:

And please don't try and tell me Prime is a great tribe, it's been a long time since they've come close to being anything other than mediocre.

Read up +
Matt, I was a tribemate of yours for a long time, you probably don't know it. Then my co and I ditched what was a worse tribe, and went to Prime. (I'm talking about FLB)

I do have respect for you, but PnP has got nothing to do with IG skill, or whatever. They can't make themselves look good, that doesn't necessarily mean they aren't good?

DeletedUser

So I am to understand that they are the top tribe in the world from barb munching/doing nothing (except, as I recall, they did take out the "invincible" Hulk/Who etc.)

Prime didn't take out Hulk. They simply outlasted Hulk.

DeletedUser

Same difference. They came out on top.

How the hell is it the same difference? You said Prime took Hulk out. Which implies they directly caused Hulk's downfall/nobled them out. Which isn't what happened. Outlasting and taking out are completely different things. Hell, they're practically opposites. Not too sure what dictionary you're using, but it mustn't be very good if they're listed as synonyms:icon_rolleyes:

persistence is the most important part of a player.

Have you heard of the story of the rabbit and the turtle.

Not sure what you're saying has to do with what I said. All I said is they didn't take Hulk out.

DeletedUser

You keep saying i am a joke but have nothing to back it up all, just the immature ravings of a child. The only ones that think i am pathetic are Fear players who will lose their villages soon. i doubt they will still be here in 2 months but then again most wars Prime have dont even last that long before the oposite tribe gives in and disbands.

nope you are wrong, they will be around, but not in-game, just here talking about how we suck and how good they are:D and how could they owned us if .... or ....., or maybe they are owning us with their godish PnPs:-?

And they clearly don't have much opposition, or no one here has the balls to challenge them, for if they did, you wouldn't be forum fighting - you'd be doing something about them in game (they are pathetic, after all -- compared to your skill)

did you get my post in a wrong way or did I get yours wrong? because I was talking about non-prime players not being able to do anything in-game:p and I think you thought I said prime players can not do anything in-game:-? or something like that:D please clarify, because I am part of prime you know:p

DeletedUser

Now after recent events my tribemates has to worry about players resorting to last resort methods to win against us? How about we flame prime, and it's leadership for not taking the time to...oh...i don't know..invest the effort to make sure that players like lord chuck for example actually know to play?

You know, millisecond trains...sniping...dodging etc.

Reply in bold.

I'm not looking for a firefight with you here HTM, as I do like you and have a certain level of respect for you after everything you did for me. If you insist of sicing PBR on us though, I'll be glad to tear his head off. :icon_razz:
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: Prime
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BSM
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 150
Side 2: 85
Difference: 65

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,473,564
Side 2: 842,635
Difference: 630,929

image.php
[/spoil]

[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 11
Difference: 14

image.php

Side 1: 250,827
Side 2: 103,243
Difference: 147,584

image.php

[/spoil]

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: guyverone

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

image.php

Tear that off...

All you have done is flame us here while ingame you have done nothing against us. While you do nothing we take scores of villages from your tribe.

You lies about Primes ineptitude must be blinding your tribe to the fact that they are in a war because your not the only member that does nothing for their tribe mates.

Perhaps Prime should stop imploring our enemies to stop spending all their time with their fantasies in the world forum and fight us... But we are sick of taking the villages so easily in the south. I will give Fear their due and admit that they at least are fighting us in some measure, but BSM and its many members are doing nothing.

Doing nothing ingame while flaming others for their inabilitly should from hence forth be known as "Doing a Gyverone". It seems your disciples are following your lead already.

DeletedUser

Your right that PRimes PNP needs better coordination, refinement and polish, but then, but then their not trying to flame someone like mithrae, KBK, or airsofter.... to name 3 people that can make the average forum folk look like they just crawled out their own rear end.

PBR and I have disagreed many a time and we have gone round and round more than you could ever know..... sorry but im foisting him off on yourself...

PBR............ GO GET THEM! :icon_razz:

While I disagree with you calling them noob, I wont disagree that mistakes have been made.... to what degree.... I dont want to delve into that... I am no longer in leadership of prime, and am merely a commentator that gives his opinion from time to time...

While I hope to one day switch jobs to one that allows more free time to play this wonderful game.... I dont see that happening in the near future..

IM sorry but I have to disagree.

There is no other tribe on this world that has what Prime has.

1 - Active
3 - persistence

1 - our players are active and most are logging on twice a day or more.
2 - While it seems our skill levels have drooped.... I wonder if its due to Prime members or the lack of a challenge that they face? :icon_confused: ( disclaimer: This is the opinion I get from reading other prime members posts on these forums. )
3 - Im sorry but PRime has a lot of tribes beat here, and this is where PRime shines.... our guys dont give up due to in game pressures.
4 - IT seems that prime is taking more of the sledge hammer approach these days.... :icon_confused: ... but this is one of our major areas of flux..... at times we are VERY creative in our tactics and strategy, and at times we are as dull as a Brick.

IN conclusion, you would be right matty if we took out primes persistence at the game, but with it prime rises far higher than most tribes that have existed on this world..

Fair enough HTM, and I guess the nature of your reply is reflective of why I have always had a lot of respect for you, even if we don't inevitably see eye to eye on all matters.

It is a shame though that PBR is too ineloquent to construct a post the way you do, I think he does Prime's reputation in here more harm than good.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

image.php

image.php
[/spoil]

[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 11
Difference: 14

image.php

Side 1: 250,827
Side 2: 103,243
Difference: 147,584

image.php

[/spoil]

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: guyverone

Timeframe: Last 3 months

image.php

image.php

Tear that off...

All you have done is flame us here while ingame you have done nothing against us. While you do nothing we take scores of villages from your tribe.

You lies about Primes ineptitude must be blinding your tribe to the fact that they are in a war because your not the only member that does nothing for their tribe mates.

Perhaps Prime should stop imploring our enemies to stop spending all their time with their fantasies in the world forum and fight us... But we are sick of taking the villages so easily in the south. I will give Fear their due and admit that they at least are fighting us in some measure, but BSM and its many members are doing nothing.

Doing nothing ingame while flaming others for their inabilitly should from hence forth be known as "Doing a Gyverone". It seems your disciples are following your lead already.

Thats low man. In my opinion I'm fighting your tribe. Lol...

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: nhhunter
Side 2:
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 414
Side 2: 46,294
Difference: 45,880
image.php

Side 1: 93
Side 2: 23
Difference: 70
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 3,725,984
Side 2: 424,017,363
Difference: 420,291,379
image.php

Side 1: 825,562
Side 2: 214,904
Difference: 610,658
image.php

http://http://www.twstats.com/en20/...n=-1&type=gain&enemy=-1&enemyt=7052&min=&max=

Hells Toy Master

I'd have to agree with HTM, we need new flames. Even I haven't been posting much in here, even to flame as I really don't have much to say. After playing world 2, and most recently w15 I really have low opinions on most of w20.

If you want to call someone a noob, what you do is you take a report of Lord Chuck attacking with his uber 4k mixed sword nuke and post it in the funny attack/successful defense thread. Or you can point out that ragefang literally sits there for days and days sending sword fakes which are easily identifiable without the incoming sorter. My god, he is annoying as hell.

Stuff with the trains....what?

LoL, thanks, but remember your own words apply to yourself... post it so everyone can get a good laugh.. maybe then things will change.

Now after recent events my tribemates has to worry about players resorting to last resort methods to win against us?

News to me... but then, Im not really paying attention these days.

I just look at this, and say things are not going too bad.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 745
Side 2: 447
Difference: 298

image.php

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 7,096,192
Side 2: 4,299,583
Difference: 2,796,609

image.php

image.php

How about we flame prime, and it's leadership for not taking the time to...oh...i don't know..invest the effort to make sure that players like lord chuck for example actually know to play?
You know, millisecond trains...sniping...dodging etc.

Not in charge anymore and not my problem.... sorry, but thats more work then I have time or ambition.

Reply in bold.
1 - Active
Your member board came to life as soon as BSM declared.....interesting!
Yes, hammering down on inactives and isolated villages with noble nukes is a fantastic tactic...not all the players but enough to say that
3 - persistence
Persistent at keeping their points up, we take 5 villages they take 10 barbs
i've yet to see anything creative, unless you count sword fakes and noble nukes

I'm not looking for a firefight with you here HTM, as I do like you and have a certain level of respect for you after everything you did for me. If you insist of sicing PBR on us though, I'll be glad to tear his head off. :icon_razz:

1 - Well, its not like kiltom were giving us a hard time.... I mean... I logged on twice the week kiltom declared and did nothing at all to my account at the time due to real life... anyways, I did not get 1 attack sent my way.... I know that I was not a threat at that time, but it was Kiltom's MO to go after in actives vs fear...

2 - maybe cause thats the level of skill directed at us...

for example... my K36 villages..... I stacked them a little cause IM not on nearly as much as I used to be. So, _________ player that I wont mention decides to fake me with 300 fakes...... only at the 1 village in K36 they want to take.... not to mention sending 100+ nukes..... and sending their 1 noble from less than 2hrs away.... at a k that I had at most 20 villages in, and one that is 3k's away from my main k..... I wont post more on this as I no longer have the reports....

3 - oh ok.... I guess I will have to take your word for that as Im not nearly as active as I used to be.

4 - nor have I but then.... I have not been looking..... maybe the same applies to you? :icon_confused:

Im not looking for a fight with you guyverone... :)

this is my last post for a while as its time to start the work week routine.:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

nope you are wrong, they will be around, but not in-game, just here talking about how we suck and how good they are:d and how could they owned us if .... Or ....., or maybe they are owning us with their godish pnps:-?

Did you get my post in a wrong way or did i get yours wrong? Because i was talking about non-prime players not being able to do anything in-game:p and i think you thought i said prime players can not do anything in-game:-? Or something like that:d please clarify, because i am part of prime you know:p
pm :)

how the hell is it the same difference? You said prime took hulk out. Which implies they directly caused hulk's downfall/nobled them out. Which isn't what happened. Outlasting and taking out are completely different things. Hell, they're practically opposites. Not too sure what dictionary you're using, but it mustn't be very good if they're listed as synonyms:icon_rolleyes:

Not sure what you're saying has to do with what i said. All i said is they didn't take hulk out.
pm :)

DeletedUser

How the hell is it the same difference? You said Prime took Hulk out. Which implies they directly caused Hulk's downfall/nobled them out. Which isn't what happened. Outlasting and taking out are completely different things. Hell, they're practically opposites. Not too sure what dictionary you're using, but it mustn't be very good if they're listed as synonyms:icon_rolleyes:

Not sure what you're saying has to do with what I said. All I said is they didn't take Hulk out.
What i am saying is, outlasting is the same as taking someone out. In the end one stands and the other fell

DeletedUser

If it wasn't for a certain someone creating a gaping hole of barbs in the middle of the world, I'm fairly certain the prime/hulk war would still be going on.

DeletedUser

What i am saying is, outlasting is the same as taking someone out. In the end one stands and the other fell

Hulk is gone. The fact that prime weathered everything that they and WHO? could throw at them over a period of months before the tribe folded is ignored by them.

Some players like to go to a new world a start the Core tribes with their friends from other worlds and then when the game moves on they leave the world and move to other newer ones and repeat the process.
With the tribe gone it seems to leave them with a sense of advanced nostalgia for that time as nobody can say they defeated the tribe. They are in a way then undeafeatable. Like the boxer who retires as soon as he has the belt and then says nobody took it off him...

You will never convince them otherwise so best to leave them with their nostalgia.

DeletedUser

This thread is also cleaned.
Just a reminder - no talking about players cheating, and no OT flame wars/provoking players to have flame wars.

Keep it relevant to the topic and within TW rules.
Cheers.

DeletedUser

I see a lot of name calling and finger pointing.........

Regardless of what happens Ive made my decisions and I know where my loyalty stands. I look forward to playing with or fighting against whoever with honor and respect and if that means former tribemates then so be it, its never personal.

I hated to see my tribe Kiltom wiped away in a click of the mouse but you know what, there are no rules in war. Im pretty sure this game is called tribalwars.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wll in reality Hulk persay was never defeated. but Kong on the other hand was. and they were 2 different tribes. but with mostof the same players but none of the same leadership. so really hulk never got defeated but kong did. and the only reason they made kong is cuz their leaders quit. if their leaders were still there im sure they wouldve survived even with their mass amount of inactive accounts.

DeletedUser

Your dictionary is messed too. Outlasting someone is nowhere near the same thing as taking someone out. As I repeat myself, (as so often as my opponents make me do........................) Outlasting means you sat idly and did practically nothing to cause the end of the tribe. Taking out means you directly removed them from the game. That's the means, though, not the end.

However, even in the end it doesn't have the same result. Had you taken the other tribe out, it would have resulted in you having their villages. That wasn't the case at all. Prime did not destroy Hulk. I've argued for Prime and for Hulk, but it's impossible for me to believe Hulk nobling 150+ villages off of Prime causes Hulk to be destroyed by Prime:icon_rolleyes:

Hulk is gone. The fact that prime weathered everything that they and WHO? could throw at them over a period of months before the tribe folded is ignored by them.

Some players like to go to a new world a start the Core tribes with their friends from other worlds and then when the game moves on they leave the world and move to other newer ones and repeat the process.
With the tribe gone it seems to leave them with a sense of advanced nostalgia for that time as nobody can say they defeated the tribe. They are in a way then undeafeatable. Like the boxer who retires as soon as he has the belt and then says nobody took it off him...

You will never convince them otherwise so best to leave them with their nostalgia.

Lol, weathering is an accomplishment? "Oh my god, we just weathered Hulk taking 80 villages off of one of our players! We rock!" No offense to Prime and my former tribemates, but that wasn't an accomplishment. The tribe being disbanded isn't necessary for defeat. Even shitty sub-mediocre tribes like G.U.W can manage to not click disband. Not disbanding isn't an accomplishment. That just shows the level this world is at if it's considered one though. A true accomplishment is preventing the loss of those villages.

If you're so good, why weren't you dominating in the beginning? It's a bit hypocritical there. You say that some players quit once they've dominated the world for awhile because of boredom and they claim they're undefeated, yet you say they are just running. How is that true at all? If you were good enough to beat them if they had just stayed another month or two, why couldn't you beat them in the beginning? All I see there is sour grapes that the tribe was so domineering and you could do nothing about it. This paragraph isn't specific to Hulk.

Just because the former best retires/leaves/whatever doesn't make whatevers left better than them.

wll in reality Hulk persay was never defeated. but Kong on the other hand was. and they were 2 different tribes. but with mostof the same players but none of the same leadership. so really hulk never got defeated but kong did. and the only reason they made kong is cuz their leaders quit. if their leaders were still there im sure they wouldve survived even with their mass amount of inactive accounts.

I wouldn't necessarily say it was the leadership that made the tribe change. Leadership in Hulk was passed down from KBK and wizzy to me, but it was still Hulk. I passed it down to bong, and I would've still considered Kong a form of Hulk, but bong merged with GREEN. It was the merge with GREEN that made me consider Kong no longer the same as Hulk, since the tribe memberbase was very different and of lower quality after the merge.

DeletedUser

well i believe you are right they were a completely different tribe and it was that tribe that failed. but it wasnt bongs fault hegotbanned. he tried his best but there was just too much for one person to do. we tried to help out but didnt work. then when he was gone (leadership) the tribe disbanned and went to prime. so kong defeated. what im getting out of this.