New Updates

DeletedUser

I am curious as to what everybody thinks of these updates...

I thought they were pretty cool till I tried to use my scripts...
It seems the bb-code changes among other things have made MANY scripts not work..

FFS

DeletedUser80948

some of the scripts that do not work are actually a top rate for a warlord and make things a bit easier when plans are needed now as it is its back to being very time consuming once again :(

not happy that some of the scripts have been rendered un-usable with this present update

DeletedUser

I am curious as to what everybody thinks of these updates...

I thought they were pretty cool till I tried to use my scripts...
It seems the bb-code changes among other things have made MANY scripts not work..

FFS

Farming script too? :lol:

Grendelis

i don't like that brown color of free villages.. it looks like sh...

DeletedUser20525

aaaaah

I thought it was just lag.

Well...shcrap.

They missed one of the basics of a good claims system too. :(

DeletedUser

They don't work for me either, I took look and the whole system looks as if it changed completely. Its literally like a whole different game now.

dalesmckay

Only 2 of my scripts don't work.
1) Closest villages - sorts the combined villages by the villages closest to a specified village
2) Attack Sorter - this is only partially broken (doesn't insert the arrows for sort direction)

The iPhone interface will take some getting used to.
And the scripts don't all work here either.
I haven't taken the time to determine which ones fail yet.

The in game claiming system seems handy so far.
And the ability to quickly export bb-codes for required support is nice.

DeletedUser

Dales I tried installing the closest to script today, thought it was my web browser. Also I'm sure someone will make just as good a sorter soon :)

DeletedUser20525

Sooooo

none of you see the problem with a claims system where every single claim is completely public to everyone in your tribe?

And if you use the shared claims ability...everyone in the other tribe?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Sooooo

none of you see the problem with a claims system where every single claim is completely public to everyone in your tribe?

And if you use the shared claims ability...everyone in the other tribe?

I think thats the point. considering the whole idea is to avoid cross-nobling. If you are sharing your claims with a tribe, clearly its because you are nobling in the same region anyways. You are perfectly capable of nobling villages without claiming them as well, if for some reason you want to keep it hidden.

mdesjarl

Stealthy, I agree with you. I dislike the ability of a different tribe, or even all members of my tribe being able to see where I will be focusing my efforts. I wish all claims were only available to Dukes/Barons ect. or even have an option like "trustable members" to see all claims.

DeletedUser

Stealthy, I agree with you. I dislike the ability of a different tribe, or even all members of my tribe being able to see where I will be focusing my efforts. I wish all claims were only available to Dukes/Barons ect. or even have an option like "trustable members" to see all claims.

but why??? if you are relocating someplace you don't want people to know, then don't claim it with the claimer. It's still perfectly ok to have a claims section in your forum... The whole idea is so that you can clearly see on the map villages that are claimed by others to avoid cross-nobling. Nothing is preventing you from nobling villages you haven't claimed with the claimer.

DeletedUser

but why??? if you are relocating someplace you don't want people to know, then don't claim it with the claimer. It's still perfectly ok to have a claims section in your forum... The whole idea is so that you can clearly see on the map villages that are claimed by others to avoid cross-nobling. Nothing is preventing you from nobling villages you haven't claimed with the claimer.

well not everyone should see claims it will only make problems in a tribe that even one member can bring down a tribe, seeing this thing should be kept only ro the irarchy in each tribe...

DeletedUser

well not everyone should see claims it will only make problems in a tribe that even one member can bring down a tribe, seeing this thing should be kept only ro the irarchy in each tribe...

Again, I think you guys are missing the point. I sincerely doubt my tribe will use this to post war claims. However, It would seem practical to use in a K that we share with Hiraya. There is absolutely nothing stopping you from claiming as you always have in hidden forums and whatnot. The whole entire point of this is to avoid cross-nobling. I don't see how a player is supposed to avoid cross-nobling using this tool if they can't see other peoples claims :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser20525

Lloyd:

the cross nobling issue is fixable by simply saying something like "that village is claimed" when someone else tries to claim it.

The way the system is now a single spy can tell the other side not only who we are attacking but EVERY VILLAGE THAT WILL BE ATTACKED.

Theres a major difference between knowing that 1 village is claimed, or that 1 player is claiming, and being able to see the whole war trend easily and having it in a nice simple copy and pastable format to send on to the other side.

Now, I freely admit I am one very paranoid person. With this new system I not only have to trust all the players (even newly invited players, who in the old system we used I held out of the claims system for a couple weeks) in my tribe, but all the players in a shared tribe as well. And somewhere along the line that IS going to bite me in the ass.

Now, we tend to fire at least 5-6 nukes at our targets, and we like ODA, so maybe I should in fact be sharing this with the other side directly....But you get my drift.

I LIKE being able to do one or 2 hidden actions and then be able to flip it over to an automatic and semi secure claims system after that. It saves me work as duke. Lets list what this POS upgrade has done so far:

1: its added a claims system that if I dont use it for my tribe will cause drama, that has major security issues.

2: Its added a tremendous amount of system lag and made firing trains and nukes very difficult.

3: Its nuked any script that used cookies.

4: Its nuked any script with a cookie option.

5: Its added a little SOS button to the screen which will either be very cool or will cause more boy who cried wolf BS than any other addition on the face of the planet.

6: its made it a bit easier to see which tribes are marked enemy. (which I liked)

7: Did I mention that its caused a lot of refresh lag?