New Updates

DeletedUser

Lloyd:

the cross nobling issue is fixable by simply saying something like "that village is claimed" when someone else tries to claim it.

The way the system is now a single spy can tell the other side not only who we are attacking but EVERY VILLAGE THAT WILL BE ATTACKED.

Theres a major difference between knowing that 1 village is claimed, or that 1 player is claiming, and being able to see the whole war trend easily and having it in a nice simple copy and pastable format to send on to the other side.

Now, I freely admit I am one very paranoid person. With this new system I not only have to trust all the players (even newly invited players, who in the old system we used I held out of the claims system for a couple weeks) in my tribe, but all the players in a shared tribe as well. And somewhere along the line that IS going to bite me in the ass.

Now, we tend to fire at least 5-6 nukes at our targets, and we like ODA, so maybe I should in fact be sharing this with the other side directly....But you get my drift.

I LIKE being able to do one or 2 hidden actions and then be able to flip it over to an automatic and semi secure claims system after that. It saves me work as duke. Lets list what this POS upgrade has done so far:

Ok, I understand that. However you are basically arguing for my exact point. You don't NEED to use the system. We have our hidden claims sections for war targets, and there is no way in hell we would put up which villages we are targeting where it could be exposed to spies.

We share the noble claimer. The point being so we don't cross-noble each other in K's we share (barring border agreements). You can use that for the random villages in the K that aren't war targets or frontline villages. Why would a spy care what village you claim 2K's away from the frontline? I'm sure you don't let your tribe randomly target whichever enemy village they like. I'm fairly confident you organize the ops yourself to prevent cross-nobling within the tribe. You can still keep a hidden forum for your war claims, as I'm completely positive we will do.

I completely agree publicizing war claims is a silly idea. But that is not necessarily the intention of it. You guys know who your targets are, and we don't need to know. This system is to be used for your benefit, but DOES NOT NEED TO BE USED. You are still completely allowed to do things as you have always done, or blend the two into a combined system that needs less effort to manage.

1: its added a claims system that if I dont use it for my tribe will cause drama, that has major security issues.

2: Its added a tremendous amount of system lag and made firing trains and nukes very difficult.

3: Its nuked any script that used cookies.

4: Its nuked any script with a cookie option.

5: Its added a little SOS button to the screen which will either be very cool or will cause more boy who cried wolf BS than any other addition on the face of the planet.

6: its made it a bit easier to see which tribes are marked enemy. (which I liked)

7: Did I mention that its caused a lot of refresh lag?

I fully agree, its incredibly annoying.

DeletedUser20525

Lloyd:

Im in the middle of doing that blending, but am very annoyed that I ordered my players to move their claims to a new system, and then realized that the new system had a major flaw.

What this does in effect is slow the release of open claiming during war. I used to do this once I was fairly confident that the other side was nice and dead, now I have to wait until not just the other side's tribe is dead, but that most of the players are also dead.

DeletedUser

Penguin, you can close this now..

I think we have managed to cry about everything with these updates we don't like...

Most, if not all scripts are fixed now as well...

I know that I am done crying :icon_redface:

DeletedUser20525

I completely disagree.

This update stole my dog, genetically altered it with catfish genes, and now I have to keep my dog in a cold damp place and feed it cucumbers.

ok, now I am done crying.

DeletedUser

I completely disagree.

This update stole my dog, genetically altered it with catfish genes, and now I have to keep my dog in a cold damp place and feed it cucumbers.

ok, now I am done crying.

Well Every script I had Modified to my liking and every external Site other then the Reasource balancer has all been Altered to the point that nothing works at all