Who will The Uber Luberz noble first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repinski

I personally do agree with the fact that this thread is useless - it is probably a 'fan' or Uber Luberz himself. Who will he noble first? We can speculate, but aside from that it is nothing interesting. IMO, this should be locked before it gets derailed, turns into a flame fest or similar.

No, I know what his forum name is and he didn't make the thread. I assure you that.

Repinski

He is good. (#1 in the world and leading by 300 points. And I have sat him in the past, he is by no means a point whore, just a farm whore.)

DeletedUser

Well in that case its just more of an ego-boosting/point of speculation really.

Repinski

At this stage and leading by 300 points, he's either teh awesomez, or is playing with a bunch of n00bz.

Which one?

This world is full of noobs, but he is also a good player. And yeah mainly an ego boost thread. :lol:

Close pl0x?

DeletedUser

Please close this thread, because there’ll obviously be no discussion here of the who, when, why, where, and how nobleing will unfold on World 48.

thegodfather-chaos

If you wanted a discussion on nobling, you should have opened a discussion on nobling.

Instead, you opened a discussion on the rank 1 player - a major difference.

DeletedUser

If you wanted a discussion on nobling, you should have opened a discussion on nobling.

Instead, you opened a discussion on the rank 1 player - a major difference.

I figured he was the close to having a noble. I guess a more general question would have been better.

DeletedUser

I figured he was the close to having a noble. I guess a more general question would have been better.

A general question would be much better. Seeing as you specifically stated in the topic name about "The Uber Luberz". That is quite specific, and doesn't leave much room for generalization.

DeletedUser

*Sigh*
If you want the attention, make your own thread?

*Sigh*
You again?
Flaming everyone you see with an ego - but can prove it with where they are in game?
What has your post got to do with this thread?

On topic - The question of this thread should be who is going to noble first and will they go out of their radius or in their radius? or What are you going to do, noble in your radius or out of it?

DeletedUser

This topic is indeed named horribly. Uber Luberz is not guaranteed to noble first, and it would be foolish to *assume* he will.

@XT nothing wrong with ego's. Brag away. :lol:

Matflan50

*Sigh*
You again?
Flaming everyone you see with an ego - but can prove it with where they are in game?
It was a question, not a flame.

Zero. Then, I wasn't trying to steal the spot-light was I?
What has your post got to do with this thread? :icon_rolleyes:

On topic - I recken he'll noble that guy: dtd1114! - I have no reason for my estimate.

DeletedUser

*Sigh*
You again?

On topic - The question of this thread should be who is going to noble first and will they go out of their radius or in their radius? or What are you going to do, noble in your radius or out of it?

I'm gonna noble on my radius:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

It was a question, not a flame.

Zero. Then, I wasn't trying to steal the spot-light was I?
What has your post got to do with this thread? :icon_rolleyes:

On topic - I recken he'll noble that guy: dtd1114! - I have no reason for my estimate.

See, you just proved yourself as a 3rd class player at best. Noone that knows how to play this game would noble a 600 pointer at this stage.

DeletedUser

See, you just proved yourself as a 3rd class player at best. Noone that knows how to play this game would noble a 600 pointer at this stage.

I agree Matflan you just made yourself look like an idiot :lol:

Matflan50

I wasn't being serious...

If I'm third class, what are you?

DeletedUser

Matflan, the relevance of my post was a lot more relevant than your "question/flame" towards me. I replied back to your question giving you an answer whilst staying on topic.

That is what is relevant about it.

DeletedUser

I wasn't being serious...

If I'm third class, what are you?

I couldn't tell, usually players with a number beside their name are not the guys that are known for making sarcastic jokes on playing skills (vpar2 and a few other exceptions still exist).

And I'm sure that I've been top 20 in more world than you have joined, so go figure ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.