Who will The Uber Luberz noble first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matflan50

I couldn't tell, usually players with a number beside their name are not the guys that are known for making sarcastic jokes on playing skills (vpar2 and a few other exceptions still exist).

And I'm sure that I've been top 20 in more world than you have joined, so go figure ;)

So you're arrogant enough to rate me, but not yourself? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

So you're arrogant enough to rate me, but not yourself? :icon_rolleyes:

I don't blame you for not understanding that I already rated you aswell as me in the post above, but you seem to be a numbers guy so here we go:

1366 Matflan50

8 Sativalust

Fact is, I have bigger farms than you, and I'm barely active at all yet you're not even a 1/3rd of my size. Actually before I checked rankings I thought you were 3rd class, now I rate you as a random guy that has nothing going for him.

Matflan50

I don't blame you for not understanding that I already rated you aswell as me in the post above, but you seem to be a numbers guy so here we go:

1366 Matflan50

8 Sativalust

Fact is, I have bigger farms than you, and I'm barely active at all yet you're not even a 1/3rd of my size. Actually before I checked rankings I thought you were 3rd class, now I rate you as a random guy that has nothing going for him.

Fact is, you're ignoring the question. Instead, you're babbling on about how better you are compared to me - Which has nothing to do with anything.

How would you rate yourself?

DeletedUser

Fact is, you're ignoring the question. Instead, you're babbling on about how better you are compared to me - Which has nothing to do with anything.

How would you rate yourself?

See, I already described how awesome I am in the two posts above. What more do I need to tell you to understand it?

Matflan50

1st class if that's what you want to hear, :icon_cool:

*What I wanted to see*
Finally, we got there... :icon_rolleyes:

So, how does a "Third-class" person like me, become a "first-class" person like you? You can PM me the answers :lol:

DeletedUser

I think the posts in this thread are the epitome of the normal person online. The problem is, everyone is always trying to be superior than the other. Just look at the couple of posts above me, "Fact is, I have bigger farms than you, and I'm barely active at all" and"And I'm sure that I've been top 20 in more world than you have joined" I think we definitely get sidetracked or something from the point of this game, to have fun. I mean, do you really have fun getting into a pointless argument about who has the bigger farm? A thread like this was created for the sole purpose of having fun guessing who Uber Luberz will noble first. Or if heaven forbid you don't think he will noble first, then guess another player. I think he will noble savmaster, but who knows. It'll be interesting to see.

DeletedUser

*What I wanted to see*
Finally, we got there... :icon_rolleyes:

So, how does a "Third-class" person like me, become a "first-class" person like you? You can PM me the answers :lol:

Oh, I'd be glad to teach you to become l33t if that's what you're getting at since it's fun :)

Just pm me with specific questions you need help with.

I think the posts in this thread are the epitome of the normal person online. The problem is, everyone is always trying to be superior than the other. Just look at the couple of posts above me, "Fact is, I have bigger farms than you, and I'm barely active at all" and"And I'm sure that I've been top 20 in more world than you have joined" I think we definitely get sidetracked or something from the point of this game, to have fun. I mean, do you really have fun getting into a pointless argument about who has the bigger farm? A thread like this was created for the sole purpose of having fun guessing who Uber Luberz will noble first. Or if heaven forbid you don't think he will noble first, then guess another player. I think he will noble savmaster, but who knows. It'll be interesting to see.

If you didn't notice, we are having fun :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

it's TW mate. Once your in, there is no getting out, it takes over you.
:icon_twisted:

Matflan50

Oh, I'd be glad to teach you to become l33t if that's what you're getting at since it's fun :)

No... I just have no idea what a "first-class" player is. Just tell me what you need to be a "First-class" player and we'll see what happens...

Like I said, PM me... :lol:

DeletedUser

No... I just have no idea what a "first-class" player is. Just tell me what you need to be a "First-class" player and we'll see what happens...

Like I said, PM me... :lol:

Someone who has the skills to be top 10 in a world, beeing able to time well and able to work well in a tribal unit. Basically, people from Clean are a primary example of that, hence why we stand out so much in this world.

Matflan50

Someone who has the skills to be top 10 in a world, beeing able to time well and able to work well in a tribal unit. Basically, people from Clean are a primary example of that, hence why we stand out so much in this world.

Oh, so I need to be in Clean to be a "first-class" player?

P.S - This world has been open for barely two weeks, I don't know how you can rank yourself being "First-Class" so early.

Your cocky attitude serves you no benefits when playing with me on dah forums :icon_wink:

Lets take a look at the OD

132 SativaLust 2.441
39 matflan50 3.937
Us "Third-class" players still know how to pwn you in the OD though, eh?

DeletedUser

Oh, so I need to be in Clean to be a "first-class" player?

P.S - This world has been open for barely two weeks, I don't know how you can rank yourself being "First-Class" so early.

Your cocky attitude serves you no benefits when playing with me on dah forums :icon_wink:

Lets take a look at the OD

132 SativaLust 2.441
39 matflan50 3.937

See, I deserved every right to call myself that aswell as my tribe, we all played in worlds to late stage, know how to fight in actual wars apart from beeing excellent startup players.

And seeing your ODA you just confirmed even more how much you lack any basic foundation of this game. The only thing you seem to be good at is sacrificing troops for a few irrelevant farms where you have more losses than gains, especially with your points number your farm level must be tiny.

I'm sure you will barely make it to two villages at this rate, since you won't be able to clear anybody with that tiny army of yours unless you go for barbs/bonus villages. I, on the other hand will be able to go for the biggest villages around without losing a considerable amount of my Offense.

Matflan50

See, I deserved every right to call myself that aswell as my tribe, we all played in worlds to late stage, know how to fight in actual wars apart from beeing excellent startup players.

I disagree... you had no right. What you said could be seen, and is seen as completely biased.
And seeing your ODA you just confirmed even more how much you lack any basic foundation of this game. The only thing you seem to be good at is sacrificing troops for a few irrelevant farms where you have more losses than gains, especially with your points number your farm level must be tiny.

wesgan
LT.R3IDY
Trotski

So, I guess that these are players also "Lack any basic foundation of this game" :lol:

It's even more funny b'cos you seem to contadict yourself here too:
[spoil]
[/spoil]

I'm sure you will barely make it to two villages at this rate, since you won't be able to clear anybody with that tiny army of yours unless you go for barbs/bonus villages. I, on the other hand will be able to go for the biggest villages around without losing a considerable amount of my Offense.

Again, with the cocky, superiour attitude. If I wanted, I'd have a nice little reply to that as well, but I have to go.

It'll be interesting to see what you've put when I return.

/Matflan out

DeletedUser

I disagree... you had no right. What you said could be seen, and is seen as completely biased.

wesgan
LT.R3IDY
Trotski

So, I guess that these are players also "Lack any basic foundation of this game" :lol:

It's even more funny b'cos you seem to contadict yourself here too:

Again, with the cocky, superiour attitude. If I wanted, I'd have a nice little reply to that as well, but I have to go.

It'll be interesting to see what you've put when I return.

/Matflan out

I'm showcasing beeing in the top 10 sofar, good enough?

As for your statement about contradicting myself I really didn't. This is another reason where you blatantly admit you have no experience in this game. Any half-decent player can guess your number of troops, or the lack thereof considering your ODA and Points at this stage.

It doesn't take a genious to know that someone who sacrifices his troops, barely clearing his targets will not have enough troops to noble a decent target. Your terrible growth is a proof that you already ran out of troops since you don't get enough ressource income from farm runs to queue any buildings, and recruiting LC/Axes 24/7 is a totally impossible thing for you to even imagine, you're basically having the same growth as when you just started this world. Considering that higher building levels add more points, that's beyond horrendous.

DeletedUser

My god Matflan. I actually loll'd at you.

You claim you have a good OD where infact because of it your growth has been stunted causing you to be far behind most players.

That's all i need to say.

DeletedUser

village=1037&screen=info_player&id=4634821"]matflan50[/URL] 3.937

Beofre you actually noble a village, the best possible ODA score to have is 0. :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.