Worlds coming to an end???

DeletedUser

Yeah I used to flame Rep, so what?...as of recently he said little/nothing to which I can respond to with a flame. I hold little loyalty to people in this forum, I would even flame my own tribe leader if it suited me. Call me arrogant, chances are I will probably agree with you.

To me, it doesnt appear that Legion are sitting on the fence, thier troops are in our villages, It just hasnt suited them to join in the conflict as of yet. No doubt when they begin thier extermination of E=MC2...lets face it, its gonna happen sooner or later...I am sure they will be fighting Hawks as well, either by bordering with them, or by chance when E and Hawks ultimately merge as a way of protection.

Overall it is all very exciting.

Protection from what? HAWKS will not crumble, fail, or lose. The way I see it Legion is far more likely to die from inactivity and be a wealth of easy vils for someone to take. Cant do nothing and continue to play actively.

DeletedUser

Was that from warring or hand outs? I assumed they were gifted.

That was joke if you didn't understand it :icon_smile:

And no need to allege that LEGION is inactive or will die from that. If you know how to use twstats.com (I hope so), you can see, that LEGION is the most active tribe (with smallest number of inactive members) in this world.

DeletedUser

DETOX and LEGION (the east) are currently fighting HAWKS, TW, E=mc, SWAG, F=MA (the west)

DeletedUser

DETOX and LEGION (the east) are currently fighting HAWKS, TW, E=mc, SWAG, F=MA (the west)

LOL you taking on 5 tribes. Does it make you feel good to think you are awesome? Like elite said F=MA doesn't exist, when did you start fighting SWAG? this is new to me as the are how far from you can your nobles actually reach there?. Let keep it to the 5 big tribes not every other small tribes in our side against you.

DeletedUser

LOL you taking on 5 tribes. Does it make you feel good to think you are awesome? Like elite said F=MA doesn't exist, when did you start fighting SWAG? this is new to me as the are how far from you can your nobles actually reach there?. Let keep it to the 5 big tribes not every other small tribes in our side against you.

Your are higher on points out of our 2 tribes and your 3 tribes but it is only millions :p

We got better average player points (Not meaning our average player is better lol , just in points :p )

DeletedUser

No richard here i have to disagree you might have more avergae points per player but you have players sitting with 1000 - 3000 point villages. now that doesnt mean anything to have a villa like that. If we start nobling Barbs like legion and detox your average willalso go up but like a dsaid no use in having a villa like that.

DeletedUser

No richard here i have to disagree you might have more avergae points per player but you have players sitting with 1000 - 3000 point villages. now that doesnt mean anything to have a villa like that. If we start nobling Barbs like legion and detox your average willalso go up but like a dsaid no use in having a villa like that.

Depends tbh .

I admit nobling 1k villages in k87 will do nothing .

Nobling them near the enemy adding to your cluster will

Especially if everything near you is stacked at least 15k 15k 15k :p

DeletedUser

emm ... sorry to burst your bubble there ... but collectively, legion and detox have an average pts per village of 7184 while hawks, tw and E=mc2 have 7125, who's nobling barbs again? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Sorry mate was not on the forum dont put them together and lets see the magic.

1LEGION 7.165
2HAWKS 7.521
3 E=MC² 6780
4 TW 6.919
5 DETOX 7.342

Does someone notice #2 and maybe check out #1 as well. anything else to say hrgos?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tribe name Points of the best 40 player

1 LEGION 126.388.462
2 HAWKS 86.091.444

PWNED :axemen:

Tribe name Average points per player

1 LEGION 1.821.685
2 HAWKS 1.115.575

PWNED :axemen:

DeletedUser

my bad man, I thought my reply was clear ... let's illustrate:

legion: 163,951,613 points, 22883 villages
detox: 29,420,470 points, 4007 villages

that's 193,372,083 points over 26890 villages i.e. 7191.22659 points/village (seems like we've been nobling more barbs, the average's up :lol:)

hawks: 98.170.599 points, 13052 villages
e=mc2: 68.277.546, 10071 villages
tw: 60.974.678, 8813 villages

that's 227,422,823 points over 31936 villages i.e. 7121.20563 points/village (notice how your average has gone down ... just sayin' :icon_razz:)

clearer now?:icon_cool:

edit: sorry didn't read ur post well, why don't you want to put them together? I don't know what's the case in the west but here in the east we're the same tribe (as much as you would like to say otherwise) we can shift around players to get a higher average pts/village if we wld like, though I really don't see the point in that. Consider the pts/village equal, it really wasn't what I was going for in my post. if a 7.1 avg means nobling 1k barbs then the 7.5k isn't that far ahead ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser81101

I found your post quite clear cut hrgos.. and IFYs is funny.

qoos just has a simple, one-track, mind

And yea qoos, I do notice number 1 - it clearly says LEGION