Worlds coming to an end???

DeletedUser81101

1. well for one they have an academy tribe... which let an account I was sitting in not once but twice.. even after I made it VERY clear the first time that the account was being sat... then the second time I told the duke of SWAG that I accidentally left because I got "drunk in the morning"

2. Check out this post in TW/SWAG account sitting forum

SWAG - Warlord Zuljin today at 10:36 Quote Edit Delete
is being sat by Drunk in The Morning :)

oops :/

as a matter of fact... I'm still in SWAG, reading your shared forums right now :p

hence why you should NEVER have academy tribes :)

baseball2009star

1. well for one they have an academy tribe... which let an account I was sitting in not once but twice.. even after I made it VERY clear the first time that the account was being sat... then the second time I told the duke of SWAG that I accidentally left because I got "drunk in the morning"

2. Check out this post in TW/SWAG account sitting forum

Quote:
SWAG - Warlord Zuljin today at 10:36 Quote Edit Delete
is being sat by Drunk in The Morning :)

oops :/

as a matter of fact... I'm still in SWAG, reading your shared forums right now :p

hence why you should NEVER have academy tribes :)

Wow, do you think your cool? Your immaturity just keeps surprising me. Alright, you got into our academy tribe and read our shared forums, tell me what you got? The time of our next operation? NO! What area's are very well supported? NO! Is all you seen were some account sitting requests, a few support requests and maybe you added to our "Count to infinity" thread.

(Claps) good job DITM way to do..... NOTHING!

Oh you obviously know of Cric's distaste for you, as stated on your profile.

DeletedUser

Wow, do you think your cool? Your immaturity just keeps surprising me. Alright, you got into our academy tribe and read our shared forums, tell me what you got? The time of our next operation? NO! What area's are very well supported? NO! Is all you seen were some account sitting requests, a few support requests and maybe you added to our "Count to infinity" thread.

LOLz, regardless of what he did (or didnt do), the fact that he got an account that was being sat into your tribe says enough. You are clearly desperate for members and so decided that you will invite each and every other person with out checking the account with a sit all of which would have prevented the problem in the first place.

Him merely getting the account in there just shows how easy it would be to get a real spy in there as well.

Overall I think it is hilarious.

DeletedUser

LMAO! Is this a joke! Once you become half the player DiTM is, then this post may be taken seriously, and swag and tw probally have the same diplomacy page, and some of that information can easily be used against you

DeletedUser

We don't. As I was leader of our old academy tribe I know that all of the important information is kept hidden. And obviously you like our tribe or you would've left by now.

DeletedUser

We don't. As I was leader of our old academy tribe I know that all of the important information is kept hidden. And obviously you like our tribe or you would've left by now.

No we dont like your tribe. We are just waiting for the opportunity to rim you all. May as well get some giggles while we are in the waiting room.

DeletedUser81101

mm yeh.. A simple check of TW stats by the dropkick that invited me (twice) would have revealed that the account hadn't grown in points or ODA for months (despite me telling him I was constantly warring DETOX :p), and had been in and out of tribes constantly. You may wanna rethink your academies leadership group (and forum inactivity issues!)

Well I also got some useful info about your inactives, landing times against pinder, who was desperate for support etc etc.
I didn't like it.. just wanted to see how long it took for someone to realize.

Its true or not, that Legion plans to start a war against EMC, very soon?

DeletedUser

Were currently fighting three wars....
Where you get that info

DeletedUser

No we dont like your tribe. We are just waiting for the opportunity to rim you all. May as well get some giggles while we are in the waiting room.

You are so funny BB. You got nothing else to talk about so you make claims that you are going to rim a tribe that is on the other side of the world from you...not only from the account that you are controlling(because you couldn't continue your own account so you had to quit and then later rejoin the world) but also so far from your current account which is still too far away to do any real damage. Really...why you talking trash here?

DeletedUser

Has anyone actually managed to do any damage against TW or Swag? No. No-one has been close to winning a war against us. No-one has taken out our big players. All you guys do is talk. But you have no evidence to back up your speculation.

DeletedUser

You are so funny BB. You got nothing else to talk about so you make claims that you are going to rim a tribe that is on the other side of the world from you...not only from the account that you are controlling(because you couldn't continue your own account so you had to quit and then later rejoin the world) but also so far from your current account which is still too far away to do any real damage. Really...why you talking trash here?

The argument from the 'Lord' is quite clearly (again) jive talk.

I call upon the right honorable 'Lord' Hawk to explain how this has anything to do with switching accounts? Seems to me that that 'Lord' has nothing better to talk about, so once again he makes an ill attempt to damage my reputation. I would like to point out to the 'Lord' that his opinion of me causes me no internal hurt, no feeling of inadaquacy and that no loss of sleep has been inflicted as a result of his comments.

I would further like to point out that the honorable 'Lord' has literally NO idea as to why I changed the account, I didnt quit, I simply deleted the old account and took the new one 4 days later (the delay was Dom sorting out the password with the old owner)...Not only that, We were still in the damn Huggliance then, so what this "changing account was to get closer to rimming TW" is quite frankly utter bull shine and I advise the honorable 'lord' Hawk to come back with a better personal assassination attempt. If the 'Lord' wishes to hear the fullstory ten I will happily oblige, perhaps it will assist him in his next futile attempt at personal assassination instead of mere speculation and un-related information in whch he used in his last attempt.

Thirdly and Finally, 'Lord' Hawk believes that TW is utterly immune from the advance of Detox and the Alliance, this same belief was thought of Hawks "The Great Untouchables", my oh my how things have changed my dear Hawkies. I do not claim that we have defeated you, but we are certainly making advances, we have quelled several attempts at re-conguest leaving nothing of your troops but thier memory and a measly report that shows no justice to the organization of the operation and its ultimate downfall. If the 'Lord' wishes to question this fact, then I will happily show the reports to the rest of the World.

Regards to all.

DeletedUser81101

Has anyone actually managed to do any damage against TW or Swag? No. No-one has been close to winning a war against us. No-one has taken out our big players. All you guys do is talk. But you have no evidence to back up your speculation.

Well lookie lookie :) Pinder is struggling. he starting to lose villages and hasn't had more than 10k growth in a day for quite some time, if he weren't a largely defensive player he would be in free fall mode by now. His last noble was a barb on 8th Jan! So looks like your biggest player is caving in!

DeletedUser

The argument from the 'Lord' is quite clearly (again) jive talk.

I call upon the right honorable 'Lord' Hawk to explain how this has anything to do with switching accounts? Seems to me that that 'Lord' has nothing better to talk about, so once again he makes an ill attempt to damage my reputation. I would like to point out to the 'Lord' that his opinion of me causes me no internal hurt, no feeling of inadaquacy and that no loss of sleep has been inflicted as a result of his comments.

I would further like to point out that the honorable 'Lord' has literally NO idea as to why I changed the account, I didnt quit, I simply deleted the old account and took the new one 4 days later (the delay was Dom sorting out the password with the old owner)...Not only that, We were still in the damn Huggliance then, so what this "changing account was to get closer to rimming TW" is quite frankly utter bull shine and I advise the honorable 'lord' Hawk to come back with a better personal assassination attempt. If the 'Lord' wishes to hear the fullstory ten I will happily oblige, perhaps it will assist him in his next futile attempt at personal assassination instead of mere speculation and un-related information in whch he used in his last attempt.

Thirdly and Finally, 'Lord' Hawk believes that TW is utterly immune from the advance of Detox and the Alliance, this same belief was thought of Hawks "The Great Untouchables", my oh my how things have changed my dear Hawkies. I do not claim that we have defeated you, but we are certainly making advances, we have quelled several attempts at re-conguest leaving nothing of your troops but thier memory and a measly report that shows no justice to the organization of the operation and its ultimate downfall. If the 'Lord' wishes to question this fact, then I will happily show the reports to the rest of the World.

Regards to all.

Bob...I wasn't making any personal assassination attempts at you...I was just pointing out the fact that you come on here and flame people a lot...sometimes without good cause. There is no jive talk about that. All you ever do here is try to damage peoples reputations, so you're hardly one to talk about that. Stop painting yourself as the victim here.

I was referring to how you quit your original account in Legion...did you switch accounts again?

Oh and your comments about Hawkies is off topic here... but seriously, I wouldn't go around bragging...your ops aren't much either. This week was the first winning week you've had against us in the 5 weeks...and the total conquers aren't as far apart as they were.

DeletedUser

Lord Hawk, you say 'i was referring to how you quit your original account in Legion..did you switch accounts again' and yet bob spoke about his exchange from Legion account to Detox account, as he refers to the huggliance which was when he was in Legion :/ secondly i dont thinks its been the first winning week in five weeks because at one points we took about 70 vilages off dasom in one week and i know for a fact you didnt take that same amount back off us. This happened just before christmas.

DeletedUser

Lord Hawk, you say 'i was referring to how you quit your original account in Legion..did you switch accounts again' and yet bob spoke about his exchange from Legion account to Detox account, as he refers to the huggliance which was when he was in Legion :/ secondly i dont thinks its been the first winning week in five weeks because at one points we took about 70 vilages off dasom in one week and i know for a fact you didnt take that same amount back off us. This happened just before christmas.

Good point Mines Long12...I must have forgot to include the academy in the stats comparison for that week. I'll have to go look at that again later.

DeletedUser

I could say alot on this, as you all know Bob can talk and talk and talk, but quite frankly 'Lord' Hawk's clear dillusions about winning, his clear ignorance to the stats and his audacity to comment on my motives when entering this forum (without knowing one smidge of information about me) all speak volumes, and in surprisingly high quality.

Regardless, this is the wrong thread to be discussing this. It appears that we can cannot escape the conflict, even for those who wish for a respite. Which is all I was after, yet again 'Lord' Hawk wishes to derail such light hearted discussion with an attempt to attack me. I advise the 'Lord' to leave his words for his tribe, but reserve his sword for me.

DeletedUser

Good point Mines Long12...I must have forgot to include the academy in the stats comparison for that week. I'll have to go look at that again later.

Your academy makes me lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I could say alot on this, as you all know Bob can talk and talk and talk, but quite frankly 'Lord' Hawk's clear dillusions about winning, his clear ignorance to the stats and his audacity to comment on my motives when entering this forum (without knowing one smidge of information about me) all speak volumes, and in surprisingly high quality.

Regardless, this is the wrong thread to be discussing this. It appears that we can cannot escape the conflict, even for those who wish for a respite. Which is all I was after, yet again 'Lord' Hawk wishes to derail such light hearted discussion with an attempt to attack me. I advise the 'Lord' to leave his words for his tribe, but reserve his sword for me.

There's no need for you to talk and talk and talk. As I said, I was just pointing out that you like to flame people a lot, which you do and thats true. There's no arguing that.

I have no delusions about winning or the stats. I'm well aware of the status. I did not claim we were winning...I merely pointed out the separation between Detox and Hawks conquers is not as far apart as it once was...which is true.

As far as not "knowing anything about you" goes...I have always commented on what you say here in the public forum. What else do I need to know about you, when I keep my comments based on what is written here? I'm not getting personal with you. I don't like or dislike you personally. I just don't agree with some of the things you post in the public forums from time to time.

Almost every time someone argues with you here in these public forums I see you pull out the "you don't know anything about me" card. You know...you throw around personal insults at people here all the time. Do you "KNOW" them personally to justify that? You have posted a number of personal insults at me...do "know" anything about me? No you don't. But that doesn't seem to stop you. So why do you get your feathers ruffled every time someone says something about you?

If the 'Lord' wishes to hear the fullstory ten I will happily oblige

Out of curiosity I wouldn't mind hearing your story about why you quit Legion...and then joined Detox only 4 days later...after declaring in the public forums that you were quitting. But you can send me that in game or on skype if you wish. No need to continue our off topic convo here.