BD vs. Phoenx

xinryr

Phoenx better be ready. Too bad we don't have enemies as classy as Paj. :/

Who ARE you? o_O

Is this part of RAM plan to slowly take over the world too?

Suure =/ What would we gain out of making a random forum account? Especially considering the fact that I already own like seven that aren't wanna be duplicates...Slates I'm not sure why you would jump to such a conclusion for any reason other than to be part of some demented hegemony =\

the curious think is that i was thinking the same :lol:

same as what I wrote for slates, just with your name in place of his :)

xinryr

I am known as Pissteeth KX.

boxxy-trolling.jpg

the queen orders you out, chaild. I think I hear the bear cavalry coming :|

DeletedUser

Huh only been away a few months, Tardis is gone and Phoenx and BD at war...

Rubbish Tardis is gone, they had some cool dudes.

Interesting about this War, I'm rooting for Phoenx, a tribe fighting my enemy's ally is my friend :)

DeletedUser

You on an account now shaun?

Two months to go iceman, Exams are soon. I'll message you in game when i have one. Just checking forums.

But it is amazing how fast time goes in.

Anyone have the effort & time to give me a short brief description on how it started, save me the time trolling through this forum...please

DeletedUser

So you are bobbynaked? Or maybe Fraser? This alias thing really isn't fun, chaild :|

No, I'm bobbynaked. And I wouldn't have put Cshirley, Definitely would've been Cshitley.
I would never go incognito. If I've got something to say, I'll say it.

DeletedUser

Update On Stats ... After Pheonx's First Op ...

Side 1:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 114
Side 2: 77
Difference: 37

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,037,653
Side 2: 716,925
Difference: 320,728

image.php

Gicusan

Actually that is quite embarrassing. 77 villages is a serious accomplishment for Pheonx and I want to congratulate them. If I was allowed I would have said something about Vlad's real life. But that is our fault and don't take it as an excuse as it is not.

DeletedUser59451

if u consider a few nukes here and there an OP. then I should start counting how many OPs did BD have over the last few weeks? :icon_neutral:

Heh, you will know when BD have an op coming yer way..lol

Nice stats guys, seems to be a very active front..

Gicusan

if u consider a few nukes here and there an OP. then I should start counting how many OPs did BD have over the last few weeks? :icon_neutral:

Taoron, a few nukes there does not equal 10 + members of your tribe making timed (roughly but timed) and sustained operations on certain players of our tribe. With or without the help of your sister tribes. Let us mention Templarz operation, Tormos one, Vladivar op, Badlapje going on at the moment, Also Cracker . Those were by no means few as each held at least 1000 attacks, aside Badlapje and Cracker ones that have just begun, the others actually had 3000+ attacks with many/most reals and many hundreds of nobles. Yup, you did more than showing your claws already. You would not have 77 conquests if not for those operations.

Last edited: