BD vs. Phoenx

DeletedUser

3. You are mad over Tempz convincing Brob to give his sit to him. Basically you are mad because a guy changed his will. This is - however - not a golddigging bimbo that walked away with the money of a millionaire. This is a lifelong companion and brother in arms who by then had changed tribes. Phoenx have had Brob in it's ranks for how long? And how active was he during that time? I'm sorry, but the whole Brob thing is laughable at best.
[2/17/2010 8:47:17 PM] Brob Fellshank: uptown is taking some to jump loen

This is a rotten thing you guys did Uptown told Brob he was nobling there in my cluster yes my cluster to get a front to go after Loen before Uptown landed I had Brob take his account back and tell me where Uptown was landing so I could get more of a hold in my cluster

Uptown Lied and told Brob he was nobling Loen instead he gets that cluster and tries his second go at me way to go I know the whole story there and I know about the agreement everyone with Brob cause He happens to be a really good friend of mine as well as Temps.

I must also stress that Where Brob got this information from was Temps just found that out. So Brob didnt talk to uptown he heard it from Temps. Trying to make sure my stories strait haha this is what happened from Brob himself.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, i seem to have misunderstood what you meant by kk. I figured it was short for "ok ok", but it seems to have been short for something else. My bad i guess ... :icon_rolleyes:

Where in your own message do you see a deal about a set border whatsoever. All you mention is the opinion of your local members who even agree on a border as you mention but prefer the entire continent. You even mention yourself that we still need to come to a consensus. And I mention that BD might have to fight for the villages in K54 once we recruit those 3 players.

How this message from me can be an agreement of Phoenx giving BD K54 is a mystery to me. So how can we have broken our word ?

And no need for the rolleyes or sarcasm. I thought you would stand above things like that. I don't think I have posted slander, propaganda or useless remarks towards BD in any way. All I do is post my opinion and my side of the story. If you feel that I did treat BD or yourself unfair in my posts please let me know so I can apologize. Otherwise I do not understand why you would react like this after all the friendly conversations we have had ingame in the past.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gicusan

you certainly did trick BD in a deal you never intend to respect Mark. no matter how we look at it, even if you did not accept the deal (which i doubt) the fact you recruited them without perfecting a fair deal would be as bad as if you broke it. You have wronged us, and we will take care of the offense our way.

and Badlapje, Pajuno is not the me of Pheonx. he is couple of years too inexperienced for that. or if you compare the tribes, maybe proportions are in order.

DeletedUser

you certainly did trick BD in a deal you never intend to respect Mark. no matter how we look at it, even if you did not accept the deal (which i doubt) the fact you recruited them without perfecting a fair deal would be as bad as if you broke it. You have wronged us, and we will take care of the offense our way.

To start with, I do not appreciate you portaying me as a person that tricks other players and doesn't respect deals. I always keep my word and I certainly don't trick anyone.

I did not wrong BD in any way. It was BD that suggested we could recruit those three players before working out the full details. It was Badlapje who I consulted about the skill and activity of the players involved. Don't point a finger at me for a deal you never wanted to work out entirely. I have clearly tried to do my part by contacting Badlapje when no claims were made by BD on the recruited players.

It's clear you guys always wanted K54 entirely. So a fair deal was never even your intention to begin with. Everyone can see the border that has formed at this moment, which is the border I have suggested multiple times to Badlapje and even a more southern border than that to try satisfy BD and come to a deal. I can not help it takes more than a week to consult your local players before a counter offer is made and I can not help you guys did not complete a deal with us. All I can say is Phoenx showed good intentions by gifting villages of remote clusters when no deal about where the gifting would stop was ever made.

Why are you blaming us for your own policy and the choices you made in the past?

DeletedUser

Pajuno is not the me of Pheonx. he is couple of years too inexperienced for that. or if you compare the tribes, maybe proportions are in order.

And the stick measuring comes out. All I have to say is someone is gonna get really jacked carrying all that weight sitting for everyone that falls under attack from Phoenx. You may want to order a case of Powerthirst.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh my, i take a break from the forums for a while and we end up with pages and pages of posts. Who was it that said these forums were dead not so long ago?

A couple of clarifications for the masses:
1. the deal about Bronse/dota/bankdude was made not because we felt we owned them, but simply because phoenx wanted to avoid war with us at that time. And they were and still are smart enough to realise that recruiting our refugees = becoming our food. At that time phoenx was warring Die. and didn't want a war so they gave us a very good deal through Mark-E who was their diplomatic liaison with me. He agreed that K54 was ours and that the three players in question would hand over the villages there peacefully so we'd stop figuring them for refugees and they could go fight Die. on that front. Pajuno later claimed to be upset when he found out (you're not that good an actor Paj) not because the deal was bad at the time, but because by then Phoenx had grown, Die. was beaten and as a result Phoenx was more confident in what it could get from us. The line was not agreed to as i told Paj several times and as a result we were still going to take K54. I didn't mind their guys there to fight for it because it's more fun that way, which is what i also told him. So Paj: the deal with Mark-E was not in theory, it was in practice (hence the handing over of those 90+ villas to us). The line was neither in theory nor in practice ever a reality because our local players did not agree.
In short: it was not BD that got more greedy, it was Phoenx feeling confident enough to back up their greed.

As proven already by Mark, we gifted far more than we should have had too!! You lied to me saying mark had agreed to a deal... And he never did? Tsk tsk.

I always offered you war as a way out, baddie. You were the one that settled to make the deal instead of doing something about it. This is tw, war is and has always been the best option!! But you had your sites set elsewhere, and im not into blindsiding someone when they are busy. (BD v DN)

2. You accuse me of a "fixed" deal with Templarz/Vlad/Brob because i knew at the time we made the deal that they wanted in BD. However, they were not in BD and odds were against them at the time due to local vetos. Even if i had known though i don't see how it is relevant. Phoenx agreed to a deal, and as such Phoenx had to stick with it. You did not, which was the second time you broke your word.

And what deal did i break here? You and gicu love saying i broke two deals, but Kd 54 was the only deal we made? We agreed to skirmish Vlad, temps, and brob.. but then you recruited temps and vlad.. Which is fine. i will handle that in my own time. ;)

But lets focus on the part you said i broke my word? what was the deal that i broke again? exactly what was the arrangement?.

Anyways, i was upset you guys hit brob, but then i handled it... Only to have temps pull the sitting when i boasted of blocking all the attacks.. and as turple pointed out, temps and uptown both blatantly lied about it.. Seconds after landing, uptown hits turple...

3. You are mad over Tempz convincing Brob to give his sit to him. Basically you are mad because a guy changed his will. This is - however - not a golddigging bimbo that walked away with the money of a millionaire. This is a lifelong companion and brother in arms who by then had changed tribes. Phoenx have had Brob in it's ranks for how long? And how active was he during that time? I'm sorry, but the whole Brob thing is laughable at best.

Of course its laughable to you. Your the ones that made out on a shady deal!! as is typical with anything to do with temps!! Guy is a known manipulator, and he weaseled the sitting from brob through constant cajoling and ass kissing!!

Face it baddie, you just admit to me publicly, ONCE, that temps is a truly dirty player and your proud to have him... and i will never bother mentioning his name in pnp again.

4. When Tempz joined us and you were so pissed off i told you i would not have BD interfere when you went after Tempz, as long as it was you or a couple of local guys only. You choose not to exercise that option and instead started attacking him at the same time as Loen, with your entire tribe. Your choice and i do not blame you for it :D

First off, why was i pissed off? maybe cause you didnt mail me until he was already IN YOUR TRIBE? what kind of friendly terms or respect is that?? Do you want the rest of the world to understand the full scope of your shadiness?

Second, just who do you think you are to dictate to me the terms of retribution i will repay upon temps? Just who died and made you boss? i know you took over top spot, but we never showed Ak or jp the respect of Emperor of w30.. what makes you special?

Third, loen is two separate incidents!! BD attacked LoEN, theshearjoy made it apparent with his landing, and temps/vlad lost a ton of nukes. You expect everyone to bend over and hand you free villages? o_O

Your in for a helluva surprise dude...

Get it thru your head, Temps was not a target until he jumped on turple. Soon as he did that, we opened fire as we had been at everyone that targeted us. Sorry we caught you flat footed, and you got bent out of shape about it..

Besides, just how many of those incomings were fake? I even told gicusan during his sitting that he was on a wild goose chase.. not my fault he did not google the saying to find out what i meant...

Either way, temps was the deciding point. as soon as you recruited him without mailing me, that was the final straw in BD diplomacy. there was no going back .

5. You recruited Turple, smack in the middle of us knowing full well that our guys wouldn't stop targetting him.

Did i complain about it? i responded to all attacks easy enough. The point was the lie perpetrated by Temps and Uptown. They denied wanting to target turple, and well... you guys say i broke my word over and over.. (all proven to be lies from your side) and now your main trait atm seems to be smoke screens and lies...

either way, i can find a quote from you that states its not the dukes decision, but the players decision as to which tribe they join and play for. Turple chose Phoenx, do something about it. :p

6. You recruited Fraseryeah, who was at that time attacking us, knowing full well that we were going to pursue him (as i told you so in skype). You said you were gonna make him apologise and point his nukes towards RAM, but then all Fraser did after he got with you was ignore you, fire nukes at us (mainly his former comrads in arms) and foulmouth BD all over the forum. Yet you saw fit to sit his account and defend it against our nukes/nobles. Yes you stopped doing that but i'd wager you did that more because he stopped giving you the sit then because you didn't want to anymore.

Sigh, this is your only argument about it? you kidding me? I tried to save a friend, and told you about everything i was doing... As soon as fraser didnt return, i spoke to parm, gicu, and you.. i told you the deal. the point of "recruiting" him was not to shaft bd, but to keep him from TWC hands..

But the whiners that BD turned out to be, its all im gonna hear about.. recruiting fraser who sent ten nukes at us!! oh woe is us!!

Gimme a break dude. I didnt do it to piss you off, and i offered to help get your guys on twc front for MONTHS AND MONTHS> when i figured out fraser wasnt returning, (24 hours after recruiting him) i did stop defending his account... and then i did lose the sit. but i stopped defending it before he took it away...

Afterwards, i even wasted all my twc nukes on him for Garz to reach that front.> I see no mention of that in your whining?

So here we are, we are at war which is what you wanted. You purposely broke two agreements we had and you recruited two guys you know we were gunning for. And in all that violence you are in deed, working together with RAM. Let's face it: nukes being fired at our K64 and K54 holdings by RAM makes zero sense. Unless they are aiding Phoenx. The problem you have is that RAM is crumbling at a rather fast rate. We've had several applications already. I'd wager the same goes for Loen. There are a couple Phoenx that are insanely active (even by my standards), but you can't keep that up forever (for Mick: i'd wager Pajuno is your Gicusan btw).

hate to tell you, TWC does its own thing. if they get you to think we are working together, then that is more power to them... And bad on you. You guys know how i feel about it all, but your reaching for the stars in your accusations!! I am sad to see such a respected, and renowned player as yourself stooping to this complaints. Just admit a few things and we can continue as if nothing happened..

Admit that there never was any deal for kd54, as you and mark both let things progress rather than a direct yes or no. I feel as if the stalling was on your side purposely done...

Admit that fraser was recruited to protect from twc, and i did indeed offer front line villages to BD players...

And admit thta temps is a truly dirty player, and you are proud to have him!!

Ps. there are several "gicusans" in phoenx. this is and has always been our strength.. i rely on several "gicus" to prevent crossing of targets. ;)

I have a lot of respect for the fact that you guys choose to attack us rather then wait for the inevitable to happen one day. And i can't even blame you for using all the help you can get, even sub-par recruits and tribes you hate with a passion. I will however point out when you are being a hypocrite and a coward. Just as much as i'll point out when you are lying or distorting the truth.

Dont call me a coward. Cause all i gotta say is you arranged a "nap" with LoEN outside of temps and theshearjoy.... What kind of coward talks the talk and then arranges that??

man up dude, every time you point one finger at me.... four more at yourself.

DeletedUser

I see quite a bit from BD about RAM (T-W-C) coordinating with Phoenx to gangbang BD.

But then I see Gicusan posting stats like this:

Side 1:
Tribes: BD
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM
Players:
Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 25
Side 2: 3
Difference: 22
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 237,690
Side 2: 29,329
Difference: 208,361
image.php

And BD wonders why other tribes might have their own issues with BD and their constant "expansion"? It doesn't mean future coordination - perhaps any attacks from other tribes are just an attempt to make sure that said expansion costs.

(Note: I have no idea of the truth of this stuff - I'm just posting what should be obvious to offer a different alternative to the whole "You're all ganging up on us!" assertion.)

DeletedUser

5. You recruited Turple, smack in the middle of us knowing full well that our guys wouldn't stop targetting him.
Thing is I wasnt smack in the middle until you recruited Vlad and Temps away from Phoenix. Plus I was already getting in at the time. I wasnt under attack from any of you when I was recruited not formally maybe someone find numbers to lazy to do that.

Even if uptown attacked me before I got in which I cant remember if he/she did or not I defended myself completely so I am not food you didnt get a village off me. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Just as much as i'll point out when you are lying or distorting the truth.

Certainly, and we'll do the same, as Mark has started doing himself.

4. When Tempz joined us and you were so pissed off i told you i would not have BD interfere when you went after Tempz, as long as it was you or a couple of local guys only. You choose not to exercise that option and instead started attacking him at the same time as Loen, with your entire tribe. Your choice and i do not blame you for it :D

This is false. "Entire tribe"?? And if it was an over exaggeration, then as you have told me before, "don't let your emotions hinder your composure"

Tempz, how many attacks did I send to you?

Mick876

I believe 7 players launched on Templarz. Me, Ozzy, Doon, Csiz, Stiki, Arinha and Taoron, which all were fakes. 7 out of 37 is not a entire tribe :icon_redface:

Gicusan

Ooooo!

Quite a concert my friends (I read all but pajuno who aside long posts has nothing interesting to say anyway. or readable for that matter). Problem is simple: you stole our food that we earned trough hard wars. we defeated Rinc, Ham and Draco for k54. K, some were harder than others but anyway. Us did that, not you. Under false promises you recruited our earned expansion area. You recruited Fraser who was a BD rogue and was attacking BD at that moment and you did it to grab as many of the villages as possible. But more important, you look like putting up a fun fight. You talk a lot and try to hide something we all know: it is not the outcome of this war that is in doubt but how much fun we will all have reaching that outcome. In the end, trough recruiting and maybe in other ways, we wronged you too (even if not breaking our word). Still, a wrongdoing is a wrongdoing, with a promise or without it. Let us now concentrate on the fun part. That being said, let me show you something from the teachbook of TW:

***Noble*** (384|590) Cpt-pj Tue Mar 09 19:56:39 GMT-0600 (CST) today at 15:45 0:56:03
Snipe today at 15:45 0:56:03
Snipe today at 15:45 0:56:03
***Noble*** (384|590) Cpt-pj Tue Mar 09 19:56:40 GMT-0600 (CST) today at 15:45 0:56:04
Snipe today at 15:45 0:56:04
Snipe today at 15:45 0:56:04
***Noble*** (384|590) Cpt-pj Tue Mar 09 19:56:40 GMT-0600 (CST) today at 15:45 0:56:04
Snipe today at 15:45 0:56:05
Snipe today at 15:45 0:56:05
***Noble*** (384|590) Cpt-pj Tue Mar 09 19:56:41 GMT-0600 (CST) today at 15:45 0:56:05

pure art :) (it is 1 sniping villa. 1 sending)

Last edited:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ooooo!

we wronged you too

This is what i wanted to hear. we are done now. :icon_biggrin:

As for you posting snipes and what not... sorry, didnt save any from all the accounts i have sat and sniped obviously pathetic noble trains from many members of bd. Would you like the list of your lazy and pathetic noblers?

Razvantc

As for you posting snipes and what not... sorry, didnt save any from all the accounts i have sat and sniped obviously pathetic noble trains from many members of bd. Would you like the list of your lazy and pathetic noblers?

I'm pretty sure I can come up with a list just as big as yours :p
Pretty amusing watching 20 sec noble trains hit temp.

Gicusan

I have posted something nice. you said your guy train was pathetic, not me. that is a beautiful snipe no matter how you look at it. That is what I posted.

DeletedUser

I have posted something nice. you said your guy train was pathetic, not me. that is a beautiful snipe no matter how you look at it. That is what I posted.

It's actually kind of average Gicu... A 3 second train and you managed to snipe it 6 times? Don't strain yourself. A simple support train could accomplish that. :icon_razz:

Where's the stats!?

DeletedUser

Where's the stats!?

In light of Parm's statement:

By my Rules of Engagement in attacking Templarz Phoenix have declared war. Its as simple as that. War is afoot and what who will do to whom whenever is completely irrelevant. From this moment forward war kills should have this date as a starting date.

I doubt anyone in either tribe would disagree with setting at least a starting point for records.

(Parm posted that statement 2 March 2010 at 20:55.)

Here is what I've got:

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: BD
Players:
Timeframe: 02/03/2010 00:00:00 to 11/03/2010 22:02:29
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 87
Side 2: 89
Difference: 2
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 803,492
Side 2: 810,368
Difference: 6,876
image.php

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Beautiful snipes, or insulting the player sending the train....

I see through you gicu... Whats good for you, isnt good for anyone else... you get all bent out of shape when people respond in like. Tsk tsk....

Anyways, down two in the stats.. BD has a pretty impressive little something or other brewing as we speak...

phoenx has not fired even half of our nukes... so i like to think that both tribes have a little more in the tanks for the next two weeks to be uber fun....

Gicusan

Paj, I did not insult him. You did. I thought it is beautiful and I also wanted to turn the discussion from that bickering about who wronged who. It is pointless as there is no other way than to solve it by fighting. In the end who cares who wronged who anymore. But if you talk about trains. I got it, it is not ultimately important to send 150 ms train. But there is a problem with +1 minute trains and you have to agree with me.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Paj, I did not insult him. You did. I thought it is beautiful and I also wanted to turn the discussion from that bickering about who wronged who. It is pointless as there is no other way than to solve it by fighting. In the end who cares who wronged who anymore. But if you talk about trains. I got it, it is not ultimately important to send 150 ms train. But there is a problem with +1 minute trains and you have to agree with me.

Gicusan, the intention was there. We know you can snipe, we know your woman can snipe. (we seen that DN sniping... )

Anyways, that was another war, where you guys were priding yourselves on impeccable timing and what not. As i have stated, there is no need to be posting Snipes, stats, or Reports... as i have no intention of being that petty.

For me, that isnt priority, and all it does is extend the argument. Your gonna respond with that, im gonna respond with something else, and we are right back where we started.

As for the blame game, i was not gonna say anything about any of it!! Until temps opened his mouth to let everyone know he was being hit, etc etc.. I didnt want to talk about our issues, until you threatened to bring them up to mick.. the pnp escalated just like Ingame did.. Tit for tat, then a bigger tit, and a larger tat..etc...

Either way, i just want to fight as we are.. (damn, making me work!!) and leave it on the battlefield. You and i both know i can and will fight in any format... Including Pnp. :lol:

So lets keep the bitching to a minimum, and i will refrain from responding in like...