BD vs. Phoenx

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i wrote that all by myself but put in quotes because i like that button. at no point was this to play games or be a smart ass remember never shoot the messenger but if the messenger had a dream then put it in a quote im sure you would not shoot himand te dreams but hey they are surea

The funny part of all this is that Dawson actually believes those lies.

brob told you the same as he told me. When he signed onto Phoenx, it was to stay. he told you, he told me. He would rather quit than be involved with your drama that you caused.

As for griping and crying to brob, that was not the case at all. You are embellishing and lying per usual.

Fact is simple. Rach hated me cause of you, and your actions. If you ever took account for what you have done, then i would drop dead from pure shock. You have gone thru this world, twisting and lying at every turn, doing your best to to lie, cheat, and steal your way to the top. Case in point is that drama with you logging into another account early on? that is a trend that you seem to keep following as you go...

Only you would see the benefit of a 1 v 1 across three continents.. but too bad i am a leader, and do know what im doing.. Agreeing to that is pure bs and you and i both know it. And i love how everyone hates me.. too bad your the only one not seeing the writing on the wall, Dawson... As for pure skill you vs me, even your own mates know i would own you. The only reason your still around, is cause of your using of others.. The list grows longer as we continue... Brob, rach, slye boy, khaymanbob (btw, didnt you offer to get him into Phoenx? Are you playing that same game with your new friends? offering to get people into BD? ROFL) You are as predictable as the sun coming up every day.....

Anyways, i go back ingame to do my own fighting.. i wont bother having others post my posts in the forums, or leaving my account for the tribe to sit.. I am the one that does the sitting.. (sitting your tribe mates is something you would know nothing about.. you seem to only be able to acquire accounts from other tribes)

Keep lying, keep playing your games. the pied piper of kd 64 has sent his minions on you.. and you shall be rimmed dude. Unless you quit first, which is my personal bet...

As for you Pajuno and Mick, I am sorry, I should not have gotten into this conversation as it is no longer important. Deals, no deals, we will get those areas regardless. Also I will try to treat you guys civil while you please treat BD members the same, including Templarz.

Loving the back pedal there, gicu...

That is an attractive move that i have been seeing several Bd'ers do.. back pedaling...

Guess you dont like the light your side is gonna be painted in?? You are already "Black Dawn"

:)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well I've listened to you all have your piece and as a relative newcomer I will have my say.

BD you are playing the game all bullies play, teasing some poor little sucker because you are bigger than them and when they retaliate you say they started it. Being bigger and beating up someone smaller does not make you better. It means the opposite.
Also bragging about it is another sign of a bully.

Taking villages off of other tribes is being disrespectful of them. I know how you play it. You take a village here and there hoping for a response. All the time bleating we are not at war. What do you consider it taking something that does not belong to you. I am not surprised many other tribes do not like you. You are nothing but bullies.

Let's be honest I cannot see why you are upset that most of the south have teamed up against you because the next biggest tribe, THE is Napped/Allies with you. Not much of a competition if they didn't help each other out for the time being.
Seeing as you more or less tied up the North.
Not called ganging up on you its called evening the odds.

As for this TEMP guy. Do we all look stupid it's pretty obvious to anyone with half a brain that you will have pulled tribe support for him so saying its him against 2 tribes is talking out of your bottom half.

My personal opinion is he probably was already a BD stoolie when PHOENIX recruited him. Guys, rule # 1 if it smells fishy it usually is. Go with your intuition. If you have doubts about someone do not let them join. No matter how big they are.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gicusan

we may be bullies from time to time, cannot deny that. but we don't do it because we are bigger. we do it because we have to expand and we believe in our strength.

Paj, backpedal or whatever you wanna call it, I was talking nice to you. I fail to see the reason for the venom. I hope you are not just a bunch of frasers with teenagers psyche because this is how it looks like from the last days P&P. common, at least some arguments should be used when you throw definitions and adjectives around.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

and your behavior to your so called mutual respect friends 'phoenix'.

your taking some of their villages. Friends or allies do not take each others villages whichever way you cut it.

As for the respect it has to be earned. Backstabbing, does not earn my respect. I respect people not tribes. I judge them by their actions.

Gicusan

friendship has nothing to do with expanding. not only I never told Pajuno we will not expand his way, but I promised him we will war his team long ago. i had very cordial relations with people I fought with. we are playing a game where the goal is to kill your rivals. this does not mean you have to hate your rivals.

Last edited:

spleen mage

and your behavior to your so called mutual respect friends 'phoenix'.

your taking some of their villages. Friends or allies do not take each others villages whichever way you cut it.

As for the respect it has to be earned. Backstabbing, does not earn my respect. I respect people not tribes. I judge them by their actions.

Phoenx has been banging on about wanting to fight BD for years on these forums. Now it's finally come round to it, and all I see is their whining.

Friends or allies do not take each others villages whichever way you cut it.

Wrong. Tribe comes before friends. You can't limit or cut off your tribes expansion for trivial reasons like that. You can still play against friends in the same way that I'd play a game of Chess or Monopoly against my friends. Anyway, since this is what Phoenx wanted, I don't see what the fuss is...

Last edited:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
friendship has nothing to do with expanding. not only I never told Pajuno we will not expand his way, but I promised him we will war his team long ago. i had very cordial relations with people I fought with. we are playing a game where the goal is to kill your rivals. this does not mean you have to hate your rivals.

He speaks true.

:icon_twisted:

Our goals have always been to fight! No one is doubting that. :p

DeletedUser

Let's be honest I cannot see why you are upset that most of the south have teamed up against you because the next biggest tribe, THE is Napped/Allies with you. Not much of a competition if they didn't help each other out for the time being.

Actually the biggest tribe is RAM, followed by THE, followed by BD, followed by Phoenx.

As for our alliance...it was formed before I joined BD...which was a very long time ago. BD chose an ally early in the life of W30 and it stayed that way. At the time, neither of us were in the top 5 tribes...I daresay not even top 10 (but that require some research).

tomas torquemada

I have to say I love all these he said she said threads, really does make a lot of difference to the campaigns. :icon_rolleyes:

anyway there have been many quotes on how i see this:

"Warfare is the way of Deception" - Sun Tzu (art of war)

or

"Never let morality stop you from doing what is right" - Isaac Asimov (foundation series)

In the end its a war game not Sim City and honorable (or gullible, take your pick) and dead is still dead !!

TT

DeletedUser

well RAM may be the biggest but let's be honest the NAP/allies between BD and THE makes them technically the biggest tribe. I hate big tribe huggers.

The two biggest tribes did it on another world. Totally took the fun out of the world.
I mean let's be honest what are you afraid of? A fair fight? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

well RAM may be the biggest but let's be honest the NAP/allies between BD and THE makes them technically the biggest tribe. I hate big tribe huggers.

The two biggest tribes did it on another world. Totally took the fun out of the world.
I mean let's be honest what are you afraid of? A fair fight? :icon_biggrin:

Are you dense?I mean...Bad,k9 and gicu have all said that this alliance was made very very early game when both tribes weren't even top 5!It's not like they became the top 2 tribes and then became allies.More like their becoming one and two was a result partially at least because of the alliance thus making it a very smart move.

For all critics:Let's see you guys do something about it in-game.

Stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LoEN RAM Phoenx
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 389
Side 2: 1,029
Difference: 640

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 83
Side 2: 62
Difference: 21

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,578,543
Side 2: 9,048,024
Difference: 5,469,481

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 765,789
Side 2: 574,521
Difference: 191,268

image.php

DeletedUser

Maybe so but are all naps set in stone. At some point in the game one may want to betray the other. you going to tell me they won't because it was made so long ago no one can remember who suggested it.

So look whose the dummy now. You have a nap or allies for mutual benefit. That can change as the game progresses and positions change. No one but an idiot thinks it's permanent.

Personally I would want to be known as the best. Beating up little kids doesn't make me the best. But I could be wrong. :icon_biggrin:

Maybe thats how you judge things.

Last edited by a moderator:

spleen mage

Maybe so but are all naps set in stone. At some point in the game one may want to betray the other. you going to tell me they won't because it was made so long ago no one can remember who suggested it.

So look whose the dummy now. You have a nap or allies for mutual benefit. That can change as the game progresses and positions change. No one but an idiot thinks it's permanent.

Personally I would want to be known as the best. Beating up little kids doesn't make me the best. But I could be wrong. :icon_biggrin:

Maybe thats how you judge things.

No-one said that because the alliance (not a NAP) was made long ago, it wont end. What they are saying is that it's not as if BD/THE picked the biggest tribe and decided to ally. As far as I recall, the alliance was decided before nobling had even begun, or if it had it was only barely.

The fact that BD and THE are where they are is testament to their teamwork and their invidivual skill. They both worked to get their, they didn't just decide to look for the biggest tribe to work with. The only point I see you making is that the alliance might end; It may end at some point, but BD and THE are top of the game, which suggests it's still working...

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Are you dense?I mean...Bad,k9 and gicu have all said that this alliance was made very very early game when both tribes weren't even top 5!It's not like they became the top 2 tribes and then became allies.More like their becoming one and two was a result partially at least because of the alliance thus making it a very smart move.

For all critics:Let's see you guys do something about it in-game.

Stats:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LoEN RAM Phoenx
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 389
Side 2: 1,029
Difference: 640

image.php

Side 1: 83
Side 2: 62
Difference: 21

image.php

Side 1: 3,578,543
Side 2: 9,048,024
Difference: 5,469,481

image.php

Side 1: 765,789
Side 2: 574,521
Difference: 191,268

image.php

I got an idea. How about since this thread is entitled BD v Phoenx, we keep it on topic?

I see no reason to lump LoEN or Ram into my war for any reason.

Loen has a vendetta against Templarz alone, out of BD, so if your gonna do stats.. do Temps vs LoEN... NOT in our thread.

as for ram, we all know they wont do much about anything... So wtf is your problem?

Cant get desireable results from Phoenx V BD straight up?

As for the new guy saying that BD is picking on the little kids, i resent that!! WE started the heaviest part of the action... Didnt sit around and wait for BD to pick us apart...

@ gicu.. there may be venom, but do not threaten me nor my people. Any threats, either pnp, ingame, or in this case... threatening to slander us... I am willing to face all counts of whatever it is you like to accuse us of. :p

KarmaX

Agreed! We aren't even in war with BD. I'll let ya'll know when we are in war with BD or any other tribes. Afterall, it can't be hidden. :p

Gicusan

not sure what you are waiting for with that declaring. if you wait a little bit more you will have more and more players quitting and you will declare the war and the defeat in the same page.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: RAM
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 3
Difference: 22

image.php

Side 1: 237,690
Side 2: 29,329
Difference: 208,361

image.php

As for fraser, what are you talking about, venom bag? acuse you? me? of 4-80 seconds trains? no way. sloppy gaming? i would not do that. Regardless, congratz for the last week stats.

Last edited:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
you guys don't use that brain much. a big Loen player offered Templars sitting of his account to do what he wants with it. Obviously he could not support himself while sitting. also, if you Mick give me your sitting tomorrow, saying you will leave the game, I will take it and use it. what is wrong with it?

Just like in temps ancient history, when a player passed him the pw to his account.. I remember that... Do you?

And one other thing.. rumor has it your sitting a few accounts in MF. Seems that BD thoroughly encourages its players to acquire, and then use other tribes' accounts... I applaud you for your "win at any cost" attitude, Gicusan...

As for not keeping your word. let us see, aside Brob villas, there is K%$ and Draco recruitment deal. Which you never intended to keep your word on. If you continue to post in such a manner, without thinking ahead, I will really start to speak about many dirty loundries of yours. Your option to keep this war clean. But by talking so much about how great you are in situations where you were not more than decent and by trashing our players using lies instead of facts, you are not working in the right direction. We play as you want it.

The bolded part is your threat, Gicusan.

Do not come on here calling me a venom bag, or fraser... when your the one spewing subtle threats. Better believe i can read between the lines.. I have merely responded to everything that is initiated on your side... And you guys dont seem to like your own medicine!!!

As for fraser, what are you talking about, venom bag? acuse you? me? of 4-80 seconds trains? no way. sloppy gaming? i would not do that. Regardless, congratz for the last week stats.

85% of this post is offtopic, and the other 15% is misunderstood rubbish. if you want your stats vs ram or Loen, start another thread and put them there.

netjakdim

Tell me more about this sir, I did not hear that THE was involved in this war I thought they had their own stuff to work on in the NorthEast.
This is a right interesting development should it truly then turn into a war of North vs. South.

DeletedUser

meh I though I would see a nice declaration I know both sides have some creative people.
But all I see is bickering as usual. Taking into consideration that first conquers where of a dead player I set the fist day of war on March 1st.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx
Players:

Timeframe: 01/03/2010 00:00:00 to 09/03/2010 22:56:54

Total conquers:

Side 1: 502
Side 2: 289
Difference: 213

image.php

Side 1: 71
Side 2: 70
Difference: 1

image.php

Side 1: 4,639,177
Side 2: 2,226,294
Difference: 2,412,883

image.php

Side 1: 648,153
Side 2: 647,666
Difference: 487

image.php

That does not look like a war yet or maybe I am missing something?

Mick876

You'll have to wait till both sides get a co-op rolling. Atm its just skirmish's.