Worlds coming to an end???

DeletedUser

Hrgos you like to through the stats around as it suites you but now i show you that average of Hawks is better and has less small villas like you. Yup E and TW has low averages but we will still form them to how we play and then they will be up there just like HAWKS.

And IFY you show the stats as is, you are on top, but damn i really dont understand are we taking it together or not. Let me show you how Hrgos would do it. I can do this all day through out stats about crap to show we are on top and you can do the same.

point for the best 40 players of each tribe
HAWKS/E=MC/TW

Legion/Detox

Straight forward you can make stats fool you but i dont fall for propaganda. In the end it will be the tribe that still stand after the dust has settled. Maybe go listen to your own Richard atleast he has figured this out as well no stats really show anything wait till the war is over. we can then see which tribe is still here and who isn't.

DeletedUser

Hrgos you like to through the stats around as it suites you but now i show you that average of Hawks is better and has less small villas like you. Yup E and TW has low averages but we will still form them to how we play and then they will be up there just like HAWKS.

And IFY you show the stats as is, you are on top, but damn i really dont understand are we taking it together or not. Let me show you how Hrgos would do it. I can do this all day through out stats about crap to show we are on top and you can do the same.

HAWKS/E=MC/TW

Legion/Detox

Straight forward you can make stats fool you but i dont fall for propaganda. In the end it will be the tribe that still stand after the dust has settled. Maybe go listen to your own Richard atleast he has figured this out as well no stats really show anything wait till the war is over. we can then see which tribe is still here and who isn't.
Id rather you had more points tbh , gives us a challenge :)

Stats show you what you want to bend .

qooslunchbox , you started the fact that legion and detox noble 1k barbs and try to bend subjects after getting owned :p

also im sure hawkss average would be down the drain if pinder had accepted invite rofl

DeletedUser

Your are higher on points out of our 2 tribes and your 3 tribes but it is only millions :p

We got better average player points (Not meaning our average player is better lol , just in points :p )

Nope richard actually you started the whole average point crap LOL. I was showing you that i can through out stats as well that shows things in our favour just like legion/detox likes to do. and if you really think a few stats mean i was PWNED you are mistaken. this whole things shows you how legion/detox wants to play a propanda game while the real game is the war and to be serious it hasn't even started yet.

DeletedUser

Yeah actually this thread got resurrected with someone asking about an update on the wars, and mines framed it as 5 tribes vs 2...I guess with the intent to make the #1 Legion look like the underdog...didn't realize Legion and Detox were exchanging villages with TW and SWAG but anyway...

But then:
emm ... sorry to burst your bubble there ... but collectively, legion and detox have an average pts per village of 7184 while hawks, tw and E=mc2 have 7125, who's nobling barbs again? :icon_rolleyes:

Average points per village? Seriously?

Have we really run out of better things to argue about?

You're going to make an argument based on a 59 point spread in average points per village?

And this was hailed as a great post by you guys? Sorry I don't get it. How is this an indication of anything?

Then the argument further goes on to talk about the rankings? Legion is #1 in points? Yeah, hows that different than 6 months ago?

I can't believe we've reduced to arguing over points. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves, putting forth this argument...especially such a minuscule, insignificant, irrelevant micro comparison such as your 59 point spread in average points per village which indicates nothing.

Hey I got one...we're better than you because we have bigger market places...we got an average level 37 market places in our villages to your average level Q...which is an indication that we make better ice cream and potato chips than you...which means that our furniture stores build nicer shoes of course, duh. Then we can PWN your nukes because they will slip and fall on the ice cream traps we'll have hidden out side our walls in the movie theater. .and then we'll choke you with the potato chips.

DeletedUser

Yeah actually this thread got resurrected with someone asking about an update on the wars, and mines framed it as 5 tribes vs 2...I guess with the intent to make the #1 Legion look like the underdog...didn't realize Legion and Detox were exchanging villages with TW and SWAG but anyway...

But then:

Average points per village? Seriously?

You're going to make an argument based on a 59 point spread in average points per village?

And this was hailed as a great post by you guys? Sorry I don't get it. How is this an indication of anything?

Then the argument further goes on to talk about the rankings? Legion is #1 in points? Yeah, hows that different than 6 months ago?

I can't believe we've reduced to arguing over points. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves, putting forth this argument...especially such a minuscule, insignificant, irrelevant micro comparison such as your 59 point spread in average points per village which indicates nothing.

Hey I got one...we're better than you because we have bigger market places...we got an average level 37 market places in our villages to your average level Q...which is an indication that we make better ice cream and potato chips than you...which means that our furniture stores build nicer shoes of course, duh. Then we can PWN your nukes because they will slip and fall on the ice cream traps we'll have hidden out side our walls in the movie theater. .and then we'll choke you with the potato chips.

Agree, who really cares about points at the end of the day points mean nothing it is the skill and willingness of the players concerned that makes a good tribe.

DeletedUser

so many juicy posts to reply to, where to start? well from the looks of all his posts it seems as though lord hawks lives in a fantasy world where he is in fact a lord and the only opinion that matters is his, so I'll start with qooslunchbox ...

HAWKS/E=MC/TW

Legion/Detox

wow! first of all, I seem to recall a recent arguement in these very forums, where the e=mc2 and hawks merge was that of equals while detox being a ... sperm bank was it? and looking at the situation as is, legion and detox think stats for both tribes should be counted together as we are after all a single tribe and you say e=mc2 and tw are just kids who are being potty trained ... very interesting indeed. I wonder what their players have to say about this, too bad none of them will have the jewels to come and call you out (but that's just me speculating, prove me wrong anyone?)

the second thing I see in your posts is the total points part, I hope you don't consider that the avg pts/player and total points are of equal significance when judging the quality of a tribe ... coz if you do, there is this really nice family tribe in w45, made of 4-5 (I lose track) tribes that has your name on it. I suggest you give it a try.

I am not arguing about the importance of these stats, you seem to not understand my posts very well. You said we had 1-3k villages, I said BS, or as richard put it so nicely in his post,

"qooslunchbox , you started the fact that legion and detox noble 1k barbs and try to bend subjects after getting owned :p"
(sorry I haven't figured out how to quote multiple posts yet :icon_redface:)

interestingly enough, you promised to show that you have less small villas than us but then decided to forget about it. Anyways let's move on ...

"Nope richard actually you started the whole average point crap LOL. I was showing you that i can through out stats as well that shows things in our favour just like legion/detox likes to do. and if you really think a few stats mean i was PWNED you are mistaken. this whole things shows you how legion/detox wants to play a propanda game while the real game is the war and to be serious it hasn't even started yet."

what richard started with was avg pts/player (which he did not claim to be THE indicator of success), what you talked about is us having 1-3k villages ... that was what started this :)

so lord hawks,

"Average points per village? Seriously?

And this was hailed as a great post by you guys? Sorry I don't get it. How is this an indication of anything?"

you must not spend time reading posts very well, I was in no way talking about the importance of average points per village, simply saying if we have 1-3k villages then so do you (based on average points per village), I believe you quoted the wrong post for this one :icon_wink:

"I can't believe we've reduced to arguing over points. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves, putting forth this argument...especially such a minuscule, insignificant, irrelevant micro comparison such as your 59 point spread in average points per village which indicates nothing."

oh great lord, plz leave what we should or are ashamed of for us to decide, you might be a lord hawk in your mind but you're no different than a duck as far as I'm concerned :)

"Hey I got one...we're better than you because we have bigger market places...we got an average level 37 market places in our villages to your average level Q...which is an indication that we make better ice cream and potato chips than you...which means that our furniture stores build nicer shoes of course, duh. Then we can PWN your nukes because they will slip and fall on the ice cream traps we'll have hidden out side our walls in the movie theater. .and then we'll choke you with the potato chips."

please do everyone a favor and stay away from the comedy business, the self appointed lord thing works better for you :lol:

DeletedUser

well from the looks of all his posts it seems as though lord hawks lives in a fantasy world where he is in fact a lord and the only opinion that matters is his...

Actually I usually give credit where credit is due to people who make valid points in their posts whether I agree with them or not...but in your case I'm sorry...have I not given you enough credit for the note worthy opinions you have shared? If you really want, I could point out some merit in what you and richard said, if its that important to you...

wow! first of all, I seem to recall a recent arguement in these very forums, where the e=mc2 and hawks merge was that of equals while detox being a ... sperm bank was it?
sperm bank? Where does it say that?

and looking at the situation as is, legion and detox think stats for both tribes should be counted together as we are after all a single tribe and you say e=mc2 and tw are just kids who are being potty trained ... very interesting indeed. I wonder what their players have to say about this....
Nobody is saying that...you're trying to create desent where there is none...Nice try though.
the second thing I see in your posts is the total points part, I hope you don't consider that the avg pts/player and total points are of equal significance when judging the quality of a tribe ... coz if you do, there is this really nice family tribe in w45........
I don't think any of us really consider points paramount...both sides included. Like mines said...it's about players not points.......However, you guys sure are talking about points a lot.

so lord hawks......you must not spend time reading posts very well, I was in no way talking about the importance of average points per village, simply saying if we have 1-3k villages then so do you (based on average points per village), I believe you quoted the wrong post for this one :icon_wink:
Wrong, If Richard wasn't saying with his points comparison was an indicator for success, and you're NOT arguing about the importance of these stats...then why did you lead in with:
emm ... sorry to burst your bubble there ... but collectively, legion and detox have an average pts per village of 7184 while hawks, tw and E=mc2 have 7125, who's nobling barbs again? :icon_rolleyes:
This is where you first jumped into this thread. This is the ridiculous comparison I was commenting on. You made an evaluation based on a 59 pt spread in avg pts per village saying "who's nobling barbs again..."

oh great lord, plz leave what we should or are ashamed of for us to decide, you might be a lord hawk in your mind but you're no different than a duck as far as I'm concerned :)
What you don't like ducks?

please do everyone a favor and stay away from the comedy business, the self appointed lord thing works better for you :lol:
Hey man...talking about markets and ice cream is about on par with your points per village comparison.

The bottom line is this whole conversation is silly and we must all be really bored to be having it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. when you tell someone they should be ashamed of what they've posted, I'd say yes you think your opinion is the only one that matters
2. check the general discussion section in 2010 predictions ... lots of nice posts about detox there ...
edit: and qoos is saying that: "Yup E and TW has low averages but we will still form them to how we play and then they will be up there just like HAWKS." ;)
3. I didn't say he did consider points paramount, I was simply asking him why he used total points as an example to prove his points and if THAT meant he liked total points
4. if you read my second post, I clarified what I meant with my first post, my second post is what I said you have not read very well
5. I love ducks, they're great shooting targets :)
6. you still don't seem to understand that I wasn't really talking about how important that point difference is or that avg pts/village are important at all, I was simply saying what he said was plain stupid and did not correspond to what the case really is.
7. a conversation is as silly as the ppl who engage in it. you entered the conversation of your own will, so ... I do agree about the being bored part though :icon_razz:

ps: the points correspond to each of the things you said in sequence, sorry for not quoting each one on its own

DeletedUser

Don't worry about it...quoting is a pain sometimes...

I read your your second post just fine...where you total up the village counts and average the points out...you're still talking about avg points per village...where the difference is so small there's no significance.

As to the 2010 predictions...I see a lot of predictions that Hawks were going to be steamrolled by Detox...and that Hawks were the next big tribe going down...and then following that...despite the lead in the stats(which continue to decrease), when Detox started losing leaders left and right and then finally began merging into Legion...yeah they started getting flamed for it. Can you blame people?

Sure Hawks and E merged and we call it equals...it wasn't a necessity for either side...where as by all appearances it was a necessity for Detox to merge into Legion. But regardless what the truth is for either sides reasons for merging...if the comparison seems unfair to you...well thats what happens when you talk trash about steam rolling and then go the opposite direction.

As far as the arguement about sperm bank...that wasn't an argument...that was one non associated guy piggy backing one spam comment on top of another spammers spam...and BB telling him to stop spamming, using explitives.

Since you seem upset that I wasn't respecting your opinions...I'll give credit: the one thing I agree with Richard was his comment that nobling 1K barbs near the front and stacking them is not a bad idea. You feel better now?:icon_smile:

I like shotting pheasant better than Ducks.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

HAWKS/E=MC/TW

Legion/Detox
Well sure if you show 120 players vs. 80 players, the 120 will most likely have more points. :icon_rolleyes:

The West has more villages, more total points, and more players. The East has higher points/village, higher points/player and more territory.

This thread has been more or less the exact same thing for the past few pages.
I think everyone should give it a rest and come back once there are real stats to talk about. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You say you read my post just fine and yet you insist to ignore what I said:

"Consider the pts/village equal, it really wasn't what I was going for in my post. if a 7.1 avg means nobling 1k barbs then the 7.5k isn't that far ahead ..."

I made no comments blaming anyone who flamed anyone, I just thought it was interesting that while hawks and their affiliates insisted detox was never a real tribe and was like an academy tribe of legion's, qoos comes along to say you guys are teaching e=mc and tw how to play. I did in no way agree or disagree with what was said, I simply said I found it very interesting. While you say "Sure Hawks and E merged and we call it equals..." in a very laid back and "sure y not" kind of way, qoos seems to disagree with you, that's all I'm saying.

you must have misunderstood me again, what I said was, whether you did respect my opinion or not made no difference to me (refer to the hawk vs duck statement :icon_razz:). I don't need to be certified by any lord to feel good about what I have to say :icon_wink:

and I'm totally against shooting animals/birds for sports, I just shoot ducks in games :lol:

DeletedUser

You say you read my post just fine and yet you insist to ignore what I said:

"Consider the pts/village equal, it really wasn't what I was going for in my post. if a 7.1 avg means nobling 1k barbs then the 7.5k isn't that far ahead ..."

I made no comments blaming anyone who flamed anyone, I just thought it was interesting that while hawks and their affiliates insisted detox was never a real tribe and was like an academy tribe of legion's.....

you must have misunderstood me again, what I said was, whether you did respect my opinion or not made no difference to me (refer to the hawk vs duck statement :icon_razz:). I don't need to be certified by any lord to feel good about what I have to say :icon_wink:

and I'm totally against shooting animals/birds for sports, I just shoot ducks in games :lol:

Hey man you can back peddle all you want and refer to your follow up posts...but you still led in with:

Originally Posted by hrgos
which was a silly comparison...and despite your follow up posts, which while more clarified...I still insist that there's no significance. It's really a "who cares?" situation at this point.

And nobody said Detox was "NEVER" a real tribe...they were just picking on you(and rightly so) for running into Legion after talking so much smack for months about how you were going to steamroll Hawks...which is exactly what you thought you were going to do following your blitz on us while we were at war with E...how'd that plan work out for you anyways?

DeletedUser

I urge you to read back on what was said about detox, I was in legion before the merge btw, I did not take the comments on myself in any way, as I said I just found what qoos said interesting. Or am I not allowed to give my opinion?

and you can insist on what I said all you want. You're saying it's stupid to talk about avg pts/ village, which I agree with 100% and said so in my post. The stats I showed were just to show that claiming we have 1-3k villages while hawks has "big" villages is baseless. I do not intend to repeat myself again, either you can't understand or won't; in both cases I really don't care :)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: LEGION DETOX
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: HAWKS E=MC² TW
Players:
Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Total conquers:
Side 1: 207
Side 2: 345
Difference: 138
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 36
Side 2: 28
Difference: 8
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 1,359,773
Side 2: 1,875,663
Difference: 515,890
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 244,039
Side 2: 186,596
Difference: 57,443
image.php

U were right, stats have changed, this time in our favor, lets see wat happens later.

Just want to make a point here

TW-Have not taking any of our villages all time, and have taken 103 villages for 604,056 in the last 48hrs. Avergae=5864
E=mc2-Have taking 68 of our villages all time, and have taken 99 villages for 337,372 in the last 48hrs. Average=3407
HAWKS-Have taken 699 of our villages all time, and have taken 143 villages for 934,235 in the lest 48hrs. Average=6533

While:
Legion-Have taken 545 of your villages all time, and have taken 173 villages for 1,130,580 in the last 48hrs. Average=6535
Detox-Have taken 502 of your villages all time, and have taken 34 villages for 229,193 in the last 48hrs. Average=6740

So who are the barb noblers?

DeletedUser

E=mc2-Have taking 68 of our villages all time, and have taken 99 villages for 337,372 in the last 48hrs. Average=3407

LOL

DeletedUser

I like my stats :)

I wouldn't go liking em too much...

I mean, hey, congrats on having a good 48 hours...or even a good week...but it's just like I said...it doesn't mean much and will continue to shift...after all the only reason to post 48 hour or 1 week is to show you had a successful op...but it still doesn't mean much.:icon_rolleyes:

Interesting totals at the bottom though...

Hey by the way jeremy...no facepalm for these forever stats?:lol:

back @ go giants I noticed how you made special note of how TW has not taken any of your vils all time...but convieniently left out that you have not taken any of theirs all time...

DeletedUser

I wouldn't go liking em too much...

I mean, hey, congrats on having a good 48 hours...or even a good week...but it's just like I said...it doesn't mean much and will continue to shift...after all the only reason to post 48 hour or 1 week is to show you had a successful op...but it still doesn't mean much.:icon_rolleyes:

Interesting totals at the bottom though...

back @ go giants I noticed how you made special note of how TW has not taken any of your vils all time...but convieniently left out that you have not taken any of theirs all time...

Yh lord hawks you are right no point in checking stats until at least one side is winning by a good 500 villages because ops can take a lotta villages :D

Anyway , i like go giants statistics at the bottom .

I cannot believe e=mc2s stats lol

Also i defended a nobletrain from a TW player :D

DeletedUser

Sorry, which forever stats?

EDIT: Oh, I see them. Yes, of course they deserve a /facepalm. Forever stats usually do. I just happened to miss them because all the text was boring so I skipped it. :p