1ns4n3 vs pRo (not really; mod humour, you wouldn't get it)

DeletedUser

Wait, your just throwing powers left behind into the dirt? i thought you was very good allies?

I see Cola as pRo's basher tribe.. pretty much an academy.

DeletedUser

Wait, your just throwing powers left behind into the dirt? i thought you was very good allies?

I see Cola as pRo's basher tribe.. pretty much an academy.

I will make sure that all of Powers finds homes. I will not let them be abandoned :)

DeletedUser

And then we turn to pro, the tribe who chases refugees to other tribes, BANG goes your morales there taking in SA/NERD's refugees. Another stab in the back at NERD. nice play there

Wanna talk about stabbing in the back? how about how NERD was recruiting in our K's recently? so much that they now own most of one of our old home K's K53 and almost K54. Don't talk about us stabbing in the back still, if anything we deserve to take some of these "Refugees" away from them. I feel that ~SA~ should still hit them though.

Correct me if I am wrong. Unless all of Powers are moving to pRo?

I'll be completely honest here, I don't think we're taking them all. Only some have recieved an invite at this time.

meh its ok we can catch up and take the #1 rank back without merging :icon_razz:

We don't care for having rank 1? infact I hate it.

Dude, are you high? Insane are good friends. You can definitely trust them. Which is more than I say for some here. But we are not their academy or going to merge into them. As far as I know, you don't necessarily have to always merge your allies. Its not like a law. Maybe you should think about that?

But if Flowaz Powaz merges into pRo? What happens to their slave tribes?

BlakRaven, don't get me started about NERD. I'm trying not to cause anything between our current Pact. But seriously I am short tempered so I'll only listen to so much.

DeletedUser75632

I see reading comprehension is not your strong suite...

I said 5-7 other tribes had been considered as part of this merger; that was dissapointing to see.

TBH, the south is starting to look like one giant family tribe. Powers merges with KV, and all of those remnants are turned into f²ß.

pRo has long had cola, whom is their basher/academy tribe etc...

Now it seems "the best of the best" of powers will join pRo, what happens to the leftovers? Are they turned into YET ANOTHER faction? NEVER did I ever think I'd see the day when the tribe known as powers, was turned into some other tribes academy! Really?! I bet their old leaders are rolling in their graves...

I get the impression that this "small elite" image that you give off is all just for show. It's likely that, if you were to add up all the "divisions" together, you'd likely out number R.L., and that makes you a hypocrit!

Forget Powers old leaders... pRo's old leaders have to be the ones rolling in their graves. Just what everyone had thought... The PSP coalition to the end. Very disgraceful.

DeletedUser

- Side 1 vs side 2
- pRo//SCUM/powers, cola, f²ß vs 1nS4n3/Chaos, R.L./WICKED , Rally, NERD
- 250 vs 700
- Merged vs not yet merged allies (Rally)
- Noob vs elite someone will quote this and agreed, probably !nS4n3 side ;)

Anymore to add? Hmm.. RBL, AKQJ10... Ginger? :icon_eek:

On another side note,

AmishGangsta said:
SCUM allies ginger - then declares on them... allies NERD - then declares on the.
SCUM allied, backstabbed, won ginger. Search for the thread and you will find out the reasons.
SCUM allied, un-allied(such word exist?), declared, being killed of by NERD.

Found out the differences?
And did you enjoy your sleep?

2real4u said:
and now we get the picture of the southern MEGA TRIBE....the best of POWERS, SCUM and PRO....(PSP?:icon_eek:)
Hmm.. best without Cbx, Kev, Muddshuvel, Roadkyl, Tedeni, Rio, Chief, Toby and few others or you mean the present southern players is better?
Did you really get your picture?

johnmorgz said:
Scum was the only tribe which could have been close too the 'elite' tag but they were arrogant and thought they could keep at 10-20members through the world and survive inactivity.
Quote from Ewerk, "decides he has enough tribe mates - wants to kill everyone else"

SCUM never thought of surviving through inactivity, just wanted to start fast and end fast.
While NERD/R.L./FAD 's forum are full of "congrats for [who] reaching 100k point!! woohoo", SCUM were already thinking of mass delete and spilting SCUM into half, declaring on each other.
Arrogant? I don't really think so. All they did is that they don't really care..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Aye, its a shame to see good players go - and some clear, old fashioned 'killing rabbits in the headlights' (or just on principle) - or for fun thinking be lost to the world.

The original Powers and SCUM were players the original 1ns4n3 would have got on with i guess -

or had a lot of fun kicking lumps out of each other ;)

DeletedUser

1ns4n3's are just so pissed because they are no longer number 1, bringing old issues just to uplift their morale!:icon_razz: why not just send your :axemen: !!! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

1ns4n3's are just so pissed because they are no longer number 1, bringing old issues just to uplift their morale!:icon_razz: why not just send your :axemen: !!! :icon_twisted:

If we were that obsessed with being #1 "win at all costs!", we'd just pull a "pRo" merge the top players of a northwest tribe, and shove the rest in some random academy tribe somewhere. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I don't think they are pissed, so much as just trying to stir the pot to discover more truths. Rank holds no importance as long as you have a decent tribe. Any tribe can be rank 1, but when it comes down to it, can they hold it for as long as 1ns4ne did?

DeletedUser

If we were that obsessed with being #1 "win at all costs!", we'd just pull a "pRo" merge the top players of a northwest tribe, and shove the rest in some random academy tribe somewhere. :icon_rolleyes:

Go ahead, we don't need rank 1.

DeletedUser

1ns4n3's are just so pissed because they are no longer number 1, bringing old issues just to uplift their morale! why not just send your !!!

er.. are you feeling ok?

Not got a fever or anything? I do hope you haven't got "Parrot-Flu" ..or the "one trick pony Virus"?

You seem a little obsessed? Is someone attacking you or something?

DeletedUser

If it was an effective strategy, I think everybody and their mother would be doing it.

However, when you merge a tribe - especially one that's been together so long, and tell them: "ok I want you, you and you, but not this guy or that guy, they don't have enough points, and/or they smell funny!" it tends to create problems; overall, I don't beleive it's an effective way to build a tribe.

Usually results in internal problems etc... that and, it's an awful way to treat players you were allied with just a few days ago! However, like Blue says, to each his own. Will find out soon enough if it'll work out or not...

or if it will work you...

zakipoo

lol troll you dont know what is going in our tribe, were actually laughing about it :icon_razz: it gave us some morale boost somehow

DeletedUser

While NERD/R.L./FAD 's forum are full of "congrats for [who] reaching 100k point!! woohoo",

Hmm, see never had negative feelings about SCUM. Have to say you were decent enemies. Always.

But have to say that what you wrote here is simply untrue and stereotyped. Never seen a thread/post in our forums congragulating each other over 100K pts? Fact is that most of us reached this quiet late. Most of us have our growths stunted. And for the right reasons.

DeletedUser

If it was an effective strategy, I think everybody and their mother would be doing it.

However, when you merge a tribe - especially one that's been together so long, and tell them: "ok I want you, you and you, but not this guy or that guy, they don't have enough points, and/or they smell funny!" it tends to create problems; overall, I don't beleive it's an effective way to build a tribe.

Usually results in internal problems etc... that and, it's an awful way to treat players you were allied with just a few days ago! However, like Blue says, to each his own. Will find out soon enough if it'll work out or not...

or work you...

just like what you did recruiting Chaos? :icon_razz: implanting a member of 1ns4n3 in the tribe and making them merge in 1ns4n3 to save their assess.......:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Dude, are you high? Insane are good friends. You can definitely trust them. Which is more than I say for some here. But we are not their academy or going to merge into them. As far as I know, you don't necessarily have to always merge your allies. Its not like a law. Maybe you should think about that?

Insane + NERD are a hugfest, just like you're accusing of Powers and pRo - in fact I'm getting the feeling that R.L are part of the Insane/NERD thing, although they do seem rather quiet on the externals; maybe I just don't recognize their posters.

Powers had to merge into pRo to survive the inactivity drop on Powers side. You are just annoyed that the merge occurred because you wanted to "finish off Powers".

Yeah, kinda like saying Rally finished off SCUM - in other words, absolute bull. Powers never lost to any tribe, so you can't even call them refugees.

DeletedUser

Insane + NERD are a hugfest, just like you're accusing of Powers and pRo - in fact I'm getting the feeling that R.L are part of the Insane/NERD thing, although they do seem rather quiet on the externals; maybe I just don't recognize their posters.

I see this as a lame attempt at changing the subject. NERD and ~SA~ were warring Flowaz Powaz. You take them in. And thats what we were talking about here.

Powers had to merge into pRo to survive the inactivity drop on Powers side. You are just annoyed that the merge occurred because you wanted to "finish off Powers".

We wil still "finish off Powers". Its not over:lol:

Powers never lost to any tribe,

*Yawn*. Right, I'm not the one who turned chicken and ran.

Yeah, kinda like saying Rally finished off SCUM - in other words, absolute bull.,,, so you can't even call them refugees

Refugees is a serious word. Never felt comfortable using the word in the context of a game. The word has pathos? It is too serious?

Anyways, I will call them what I want. I prefer calling them chicken. And as I said in another thread, nobody takes my or my friends chicken.

DeletedUser

just like what you did recruiting Chaos? :icon_razz: implanting a member of 1ns4n3 in the tribe and making them merge in 1ns4n3 to save their assess.......:icon_razz:

What are you talking about?
Implanting a member?
where do you get your information? you have no clue what is going on at all with anything, have you ever even had an account on this world?
The creator and Duke of Chaos was an old insane player who originated way back in world 8 with the original Insane/Clorox
he started the tribe from scratch, Insane did not implant anyone...

DeletedUser77700

Powers never lost to any tribe, so you can't even call them refugees.

A refugee:
A refugee is a person who flees to escape conflict, persecution or natural disaster. Owing to a well-founded fear of being persecuted for reasons owing to a well-founded fear of being persecuted on account of race, religion, nationality, membership of a particular social group, or political opinion, is outside the country of their nationality, and is unable to or, owing to such fear, is unwilling to avail him/herself of the protection of that country.

They ARE refugee's, just like I was when I moved to Powers, but I still fought until I had enough with Powers.

Powers never lost to any tribe

This is clearly a joke because Powers (the tribe) LOST 2 wars as statistics prove. Those wars are well over due to Powers members moving to pRo and Cola.

DeletedUser

I agree with Djohnson. And whats funny about Flowaz Powaz is their inconsistency and hypocritical standards. When you guys crossed over to ~S.A~, they called you traitors, cowards and whatnot. But a few days later they cross over to pRo and Cola?!? And whats even more irritating is that they actually do it, thinking that they will escape a war? So one can't help asking;

Who really are the cowards here:)? And Flowaz or their new tribesmates, shouldn't bother to answer as this is a purely rhetorical question:p