1ns4n3 vs pRo (not really; mod humour, you wouldn't get it)

DeletedUser

just like what you did recruiting Chaos? :icon_razz: implanting a member of 1ns4n3 in the tribe and making them merge in 1ns4n3 to save their assess.......:icon_razz:

:lol: You really are clutching at straws with that one. Also, you can take my word on this - that's not how it happened at all -rofl.

I started Chaos when i restared the game on the rim on k11... and we were always independent - just a small tribe doing our thing, aand killing anyone that caused us issues ...

in fact we had some damn fruity "issues" with 1ns4n3 over time - lol!

DeletedUser

What are you talking about?
Implanting a member?
where do you get your information? you have no clue what is going on at all with anything, have you ever even had an account on this world?
The creator and Duke of Chaos was an old insane player who originated way back in world 8 with the original Insane/Clorox
he started the tribe from scratch, Insane did not implant anyone...

what can you say about rigmachine? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Wanna talk about stabbing in the back? how about how NERD was recruiting in our K's recently? so much that they now own most of one of our old home K's K53 and almost K54. Don't talk about us stabbing in the back still, if anything we deserve to take some of these "Refugees" away from them. I feel that ~SA~ should still hit them though.

Nerd merged with 100%
they didn't recruit them.get your facts straight before u talk Bs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nerd merged with 100%
they didn't recruit them.get your facts straight before u talk Bs.

It still uses the invite button :lol:
I think I know why you left though, I won't say it here cause that'll just cause more problems then I should be making. But if you want, we can talk about it in private messages. Pathetic mate ;)

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: Another "lets flame everyone else!" thread. Great.

Note that before reading any of the below, that this statement is completely unbiased as I was leader of pRo for the better first half of its existence as well as founder, and am now a member of NERD. I am not taking a side, merely pointing this out:

Anyone that wasn't able to see this happening from a diplomatic standpoint is an idiot. The comments on the first page about how 1ns4n3's members are "disappointed" is disappointing. It was obvious that this was going to happen. When you have NERD, 1ns4n3, Rally and R.L. all gang-banging SCUM, what happened there? SCUM went to pRo as well, because thats generally what allies do. Also note that with this coalition you guys basically said to the "PSP" coalition: "We are your enemies." Looking at it from pRo's perspective, you have nobody left in the world to turn to. No allies left. Your very last ally is getting killed off and runs to you, and you are supposed to say no we won't take you in? With the diplomacy of all the major tribes generally known, the entire world knows that a gang-bang of pRo was up to bat after the powers/nerd/SA war was over. It would have been stupid for them not to take in powers. Then again, it was stupid of pRo to betray NERD in the first place while I was gone from TW, and pRo set themselves up for this gang bang due to bad diplomatic moves.

DeletedUser

It still uses the invite button :lol:
I think I know why you left though, I won't say it here cause that'll just cause more problems then I should be making. But if you want, we can talk about it in private messages. Pathetic mate ;)

Still uses invite button.....I say no
more.!!!

(btw-don't call me mate)

DeletedUser

Anyone that wasn't able to see this happening from a diplomatic standpoint is an idiot.

I'm no idiot bro, you just read that wrong. I said I was dissapointed in so many other tribes being involved as well (or considered). Tribes we are at war with; other tribes in the north - that's a direct slap in the face to us in general...

Originally what was planned was some sort of world wide merge. 5-7 tribes all merging into one super tribe. That would instantly tip the scale and the competitive balance in this world, and to be quite frank, would make things pretty boring.

I'm dissapointed that two tribes I used to have so much respect for, would even consider such a thing. Thank god it seems most declined the offer - or it never went through because of the protest here etc...

...and to those who are still in denial (maybe we'll get some honesty this way) here's a teaser:

mergetalks2v.jpg

My intention of posting that is not to be disrespectful, but to keep it from happening, and to keep this world competitive.

When you have NERD, 1ns4n3, Rally and R.L. all gang-banging SCUM, what happened there?

I havn't the slightest clue about Rally, I have never talked to any of their players or leaders. R.L. attacked scum to defend themselves. At that time, there were numerous talks of a large merger going around (scum + rally and a few others), and part of that plan consisted of a large gang-bang on R.L. So I really don't blame them for attacking scum.

Meanwhile, you've got Scum, pRo and powers all attacking our allies - NERD, so we defended them. They were the only tribe out of the PSP coalition that we could reach and, let's face it, they were a merge ready to happen and a threat to the north due to their erratic behavior.

An enemy of an enemy is my friend etc...

DeletedUser

Looks like hugging will bring this world down unless something big happen.only top 10 tribes warring ,the rest of the world is jus.....god knows what they doing.
I remember how exciting this world was like 4 months ago but now?powers merges Into pro-(quite reasonable considering powers and pros relations) instead of fight to the last village like I thought they will.
What's next?

DeletedUser

mybe we should all start up diplomatic talks and try and merge w37 with w47...

that way, if world27 tries anything... :lol:

DeletedUser

When you have NERD, 1ns4n3, Rally and R.L. all gang-banging SCUM, what happened there?

SCUM went to war with NERD! - Fact
SCUM went to war with Rally but then wanted to merge with them. - Fact
Insane gets annoyed with SCUM warring allied NERD, so choice to take action! - Fact/guess work
R.L., see PSP plan for R.L. by merging Rally and E=MC2, I can't say we took this likely and when asked to join this "gang bang" of SCUM why not? Solves two problems in one. - My personal view

DeletedUser

I havn't the slightest clue about Rally, I have never talked to any of their players or leaders. R.L. attacked scum to defend themselves. At that time, there were numerous talks of a large merger going around (scum + rally and a few others), and part of that plan consisted of a large gang-bang on R.L. So I really don't blame them for attacking scum.

Meanwhile, you've got Scum, pRo and powers all attacking our allies - NERD, so we defended them. They were the only tribe out of the PSP coalition that we could reach and, let's face it, they were a merge ready to happen and a threat to the north due to their erratic behavior.

SCUM went to war with NERD! - Fact
SCUM went to war with Rally but then wanted to merge with them. - Fact
Insane gets annoyed with SCUM warring allied NERD, so choice to take action! - Fact/guess work
R.L., see PSP plan for R.L. by merging Rally and E=MC2, I can't say we took this likely and when asked to join this "gang bang" of SCUM why not? Solves two problems in one. - My personal view

For those of you who did not catch it, that was a rhetorical question which I was using as an example to which I responded to in the same original posting.

DeletedUser

I'm no idiot bro, you just read that wrong. I said I was dissapointed in so many other tribes being involved as well (or considered). Tribes we are at war with; other tribes in the north - that's a direct slap in the face to us in general...

Originally what was planned was some sort of world wide merge. 5-7 tribes all merging into one super tribe. That would instantly tip the scale and the competitive balance in this world, and to be quite frank, would make things pretty boring.

I'm dissapointed that two tribes I used to have so much respect for, would even consider such a thing. Thank god it seems most declined the offer - or it never went through because of the protest here etc...

...and to those who are still in denial (maybe we'll get some honesty this way) here's a teaser:

mergetalks2v.jpg

My intention of posting that is not to be disrespectful, but to keep it from happening, and to keep this world competitive.

So basically you are going to prevent a "super-tribe" by making a coalition of tribes...LMAOOOOO

DeletedUser

Permit me to intertact here...

I think 'old skool' thinking is the order of the day -

No one wants to see the world get so boring so many Good players leave... like SCUM and POWERS ....

as to 1ns4n3 - frankly, we don't give a birthday cake

likely "thought" :)

There's a time to kill, and a time to talk...

We'll take the former - with whomever "wants to Dance"