Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,743
Side 2: 5,111
Difference: 2,632

image.php

DeletedUser25865

hell yeah bobble, i was outnumbered 10 to 1, and tat u can do? not to mention u took damn long time. thx for the laugh bobby :p

DeletedUser

ahh zytech the might keyboard warrior is back and as mighty as ever.

Why dont you just admit you got owned fair and square, everyone knows you had CoD and ICARUS supporting you when we kicked your ass outa K55 :D

Lost serenity

The legendary zytech. Ehhh overrated. Supported by two top tribes...you were way to easy :p

DeletedUser

Well CoD are pretty much finished as a power in the world so final stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: FRST
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: CoD
Players: albox luzen BreakinBones AZGamer psgscope pounce

Timeframe: 03/03/2010 14:15:00 to 20/03/2010 03:12:36

Total conquers:

Side 1: 867
Side 2: 127
Difference: 740

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 185
Side 2: 16
Difference: 169

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,504,171
Side 2: 884,749
Difference: 5,619,422

image.php

Side 1: 1,414,418
Side 2: 132,070
Difference: 1,282,348

image.php

DeletedUser

Well CoD are pretty much finished as a power in the world so final stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: FRST
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: CoD
Players: albox luzen BreakinBones AZGamer psgscope pounce

Timeframe: 03/03/2010 14:15:00 to 20/03/2010 03:12:36

Total conquers:

Side 1: 867
Side 2: 127
Difference: 740

image.php

Side 1: 185
Side 2: 16
Difference: 169

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,504,171
Side 2: 884,749
Difference: 5,619,422

image.php

Side 1: 1,414,418
Side 2: 132,070
Difference: 1,282,348

image.php
Very nice finishing stats.

Congratz on winning the first "major" war in w43 so far FRST.

DeletedUser25865

nop my old 'frens', i was not supported by those 2 tribes. if i were stacked, there would be 10 D`s in each vils n i would still be there. u could ask beomer as he scouts me often.....

ancient mariner

zytech nop my old 'frens', i was not supported by those 2 tribes. if i were stacked, there would be 10 D`s in each vils n i would still be there. u could ask beomer as he scouts me often.....

Get over it kiddo's no one is complaining about refugee recruitment.Its information that COD just moved to ICARUS without fighting.:lol:

Zytech well i don't know much about you but even if you have two villages you can snipe any trains coming on both if you have troops even 1k spear/200hc or even 200 spear/50 hc would do.But aaah it requires skill and i think you virtually admitted there you dont have any skills. :icon_rolleyes:
Sniping is easy , and well for amount of villages you have you can snipe any train coming at you .:icon_razz:
Well if you really want to practise sniping trains just PM me in game :lol:

Lost serenity

Very nice finishing stats.

Congratz on winning the first "major" war in w43 so far FRST.

Thanks, but I don't think it was very major. After ICARUS's recruitment, it was clean up work. It is annoying that ICARUS is still supporting cod. Maybe something bigger will come up soon.

DeletedUser

ahh zytech the might keyboard warrior is back and as mighty as ever.

Why dont you just admit you got owned fair and square, everyone knows you had CoD and ICARUS supporting you when we kicked your ass outa K55 :D

Kknd wasn’t supported by either tribe actually, well a small amount of local cod support came to zytech and asroc at the very end but was way too late to be of any use.
You shouldn’t crow too much, you will probably never realise the bullet you guys dodged with the kknd war, but like you say in the end it was won fair and square it’s not frst’s fault that kknd plans never came into fruition.

@ Finky;ancient mariner;bobble611... Zytech is a better player than the 3 of you combined except for finky... his skills as a clown do make him a valuable frst asset :lol:

ancient mariner

Well In game zytech is mere clown.As i said and what i know of him w43 he is not even match for my fakes :p

Lost serenity

Kknd wasn’t supported by either tribe actually, well a small amount of local cod support came to zytech and asroc at the very end but was way too late to be of any use.
You shouldn’t crow too much, you will probably never realise the bullet you guys dodged with the kknd war, but like you say in the end it was won fair and square it’s not frst’s fault that kknd plans never came into fruition.

@ Finky;ancient mariner;bobble611... Zytech is a better player than the 3 of you combined except for finky... his skills as a clown do make him a valuable frst asset :lol:

Lol! All this talk about zytech being good...sigh. ;(

asroc

Get over it kiddo's no one is complaining about refugee recruitment.Its information that COD just moved to ICARUS without fighting.:lol:

Zytech well i don't know much about you but even if you have two villages you can snipe any trains coming on both if you have troops even 1k spear/200hc or even 200 spear/50 hc would do.But aaah it requires skill and i think you virtually admitted there you dont have any skills. :icon_rolleyes:
Sniping is easy , and well for amount of villages you have you can snipe any train coming at you .:icon_razz:
Well if you really want to practise sniping trains just PM me in game :lol:

lollll....zytech!! you dont how to snipe the trains??!!! or this guys (ancient mariner) dont know who are you exactly? lol...trying to teach the legendary eh..

asroc

Am I the one who needs to?

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: bobble611

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: zytech

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

image.php

Side 1: 7,743
Side 2: 5,111
Difference: 2,632

image.php

lol..look at stats? is it only you against him?? or a dozens of your mate against zytech? not to mention how many nuke and trains you losed....bad timing and etc.. you still need to improve.

DeletedUser

@ lost serenity i cant see why you would criticize him, he was beaten by a massively overwhelming army,

nobody can last a war with terrible odds mate, its only a matter of time before anyone will fall in the end under those circumstances, the 3 frst guys above I know their skill levels and i know zytech's so hand on heart i would choose him over those 3.

DeletedUser

@ lost serenity i cant see why you would criticize him, he was beaten by a massively overwhelming army,

nobody can last a war with terrible odds mate, its only a matter of time before anyone will fall in the end under those circumstances, the 3 frst guys above I know their skill levels and i know zytech's so hand on heart i would choose him over those 3.

lollll....zytech!! you dont how to snipe the trains??!!! or this guys (ancient mariner) dont know who are you exactly? lol...trying to teach the legendary eh..

If you two and Zyrec want to talk about the KKnD war then go revive your thread on it :icon_rolleyes:

The fact is for all his talk on being great at defending he did absolutely nothing, sniped no trains, no pre nobling or renobling his vills. The only reason him as especially you asroc are alive is because we allowed you to move to a new k

Lost serenity

If you two and Zyrec want to talk about the KKnD war then go revive your thread on it :icon_rolleyes:

The fact is for all his talk on being great at defending he did absolutely nothing, sniped no trains, no pre nobling or renobling his vills. The only reason him as especially you asroc are alive is because we allowed you to move to a new k

As James said. He sniped no trains, prenobled 0 of his villages, didnt take them back either. It is only because you agreed to move out of k55 that zytech and asroc even play this world still. I do not know zytech from any other worlds, but from what Ive seen, considering him a legend is a joke.

DeletedUser25865

u reeally gotta ask dimfas, shafdon abt me sniping n stuff. apparently i know ur tribe members more than u serenity. i know whos good n whos not. the ones tat is gd(such as beomer), a job well done. the ones tat totally lousy( such as bobble), need improving n i asked him how much hes improved.

but, i guess u totally has no idea how lousy he was as hes under the cover of dimfas.

as for ancient mariner, i haf no idea who the hell u are, but u dun deserve to talk to me as yet. those tat has fought me n nobled me, deserves more.

DeletedUser

James I don’t wish to talk about the past, I was replying to the earlier statements that kknd was supposedly supported by icarus and cod, that is 99% inaccurate btw his ign isn't zyrec :icon_wink:

Further more he did snipe many trains and retake 7 or 8 villages http://www.twstats.com/en43/index.p...&pn=-1&type=gain&enemy=-1&enemyt=-1&min=&max= its irrelevant really like you said that war is long forgotten and put to bed kknd was well beaten, yes you was gracious in giving these guys time to relocate nobody is knocking that.

What I said was he is a better player than those 3 guys together so they shouldn't be flaming him, he was under immense pressure and overwhelming odds, flaming is out of order and inaccurate nobody can withstand massive overwhelming odds forever can they?
Remember he is still around though however that comes about he has the opportunity to see what lies in store for frst’s future. Best to hope it’s not him nobling you guys in the future or the gesture of relocating will bite you on the arse eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.