Top 20 tribes opinion

DeletedUser

Yeah, or else Bore!dom will kill this world, i think there's a big things happened in the next few week or months, any predictor? :icon_biggrin:

:icon_eek: Wait... You mean... Something interesting is going to happen in W43? :icon_eek:

I would love to see something random happen, that we couldn't see coming months before it happened. :lol: But there are only so many things that can happen, and i think we know all the possibilities.
The only variable i can see, is the siding of tribes.

possible one on ones:

FRST Vs. BORED!
BORED! Vs. Sheep.
FRST Vs. Sheep.
NgW Vs. FRST.
ICARUS Vs. FRST.
BORED! Vs. KND.

Possible WW43 scenario:

Side one:_______
Side two:
Sheep ------------ Donkey
FRST
------------- ~ND~
KND -------------- BORED!
APOC ------------ NgW (possibly.)
*LW* ------------ ICARUS
BD --------------- L.o.L
MOAR ------------ AAA

*Possible* Scenario:
Sheep declare on Donkey & ~ND~, or vice versa. BORED!
Moves on Sheep, while Sheep are preoccupied. BORED! Hit Sheep hard, out of the blue. Sheep enlists the help of FRST, and FRST do the same to BORED! Launching quickly and unexpectedly. ICARUS See their chance against FRST, and launch on their eastern front. FRST Has two fronts, looks grim. KND hit BORED! as hard as they can, while they are at war with Sheep and FRST, seeing it as their only chance. BORED! now has fronts on all sides, already being at war with *LW* and MOAR. APOC support MOAR, and *LW*, seeing their own future if BORED! win. BORED! and ICARUS enlist L.o.L, who attack APOC. BD and AAA, already at war, BD escalates with ICARUS. AAA and ICARUS team up against BD. FRST supports BD, as much as they can, against ICARUS. NgW either stay out of the war completely, or, attempt to hit FRST while FRST is fighting ICARUS and BORED! As they fight with FRST, Southern Sheep hit NgW too.

Edit: Oh, and LighT too, launch on BORED! after Sheep and FRST both are at war with BORED!

One possible world war. I was bored... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good scenario...i love it
Btw, i thought sheep has already declared on donkey?

DeletedUser

In that hypothetical this just seems to absurd..idk about sheep being aided by frost...Would you really believe anyone would help that council with all the ruckus it's made off recent?

DeletedUser

Good scenario...i love it
Btw, i thought sheep has already declared on donkey?

Thanks, I don't believe so, but it may have happened and i just missed it... :lol:

I'd like to see some other people's *possible* wars, the crazier the better. :lol: I'm tired of simply seeing ego blasting in the W43 forums... :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

In that hypothetical this just seems to absurd..idk about sheep being aided by frost...Would you really believe anyone would help that council with all the ruckus it's made off recent?

That's true, but that was just one possible war. Another could be reversed, FRST move on Sheep, and ICARUS could move on FRST from the east, and BORED! see a chance and go for FRST from the north. LighT aid FRST against BORED!

Many possibilities... what are your theories? :)

Edit: Double post, sorry.

DeletedUser

I could write something up I guess.. would feel weird not really being informed, yet act like I am .

meant that single portion seemed absurd not the entirety of it. Liked reading it non the less.
:icon_eek:double post! aug!

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: Wait... You mean... Something interesting is going to happen in W43? :icon_eek:

I would love to see something random happen, that we couldn't see coming months before it happened. :lol: But there are only so many things that can happen, and i think we know all the possibilities.
The only variable i can see, is the siding of tribes.

possible one on ones:

FRST Vs. BORED!
BORED! Vs. Sheep.
FRST Vs. Sheep.
NgW Vs. FRST.
ICARUS Vs. FRST.
BORED! Vs. KND.

Possible WW43 scenario:

Side one:_______
Side two:
Sheep ------------ Donkey
FRST
------------- ~ND~
KND -------------- BORED!
APOC ------------ NgW (possibly.)
*LW* ------------ ICARUS
BD --------------- L.o.L
MOAR ------------ AAA

*Possible* Scenario:
Sheep declare on Donkey & ~ND~, or vice versa. BORED!
Moves on Sheep, while Sheep are preoccupied. BORED! Hit Sheep hard, out of the blue. Sheep enlists the help of FRST, and FRST do the same to BORED! Launching quickly and unexpectedly. ICARUS See their chance against FRST, and launch on their eastern front. FRST Has two fronts, looks grim. KND hit BORED! as hard as they can, while they are at war with Sheep and FRST, seeing it as their only chance. BORED! now has fronts on all sides, already being at war with *LW* and MOAR. APOC support MOAR, and *LW*, seeing their own future if BORED! win. BORED! and ICARUS enlist L.o.L, who attack APOC. BD and AAA, already at war, BD escalates with ICARUS. AAA and ICARUS team up against BD. FRST supports BD, as much as they can, against ICARUS. NgW either stay out of the war completely, or, attempt to hit FRST while FRST is fighting ICARUS and BORED! As they fight with FRST, Southern Sheep hit NgW too.

Edit: Oh, and LighT too, launch on BORED! after Sheep and FRST both are at war with BORED!

One possible world war. I was bored... :lol:
Hmm.. i love the WW43 prediction, its possible if you look it into the map and also in what happened in the past weeks, but wait i didn't see any prediction about Bored! v ICARUS war? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

great stuff indeed but it rly should be posted under "hypothetical wars" not under top 20 tribes opinion.

DeletedUser

Hmm.. i love the WW43 prediction, its possible if you look it into the map and also in what happened in the past weeks, but wait i didn't see any prediction about Bored! v ICARUS war? :icon_biggrin:

I thought about that, but... I didn't imagine that war would really be likely. Judging by the map, and the position of both tribes, it would be a ridiculous war. :icon_biggrin: More of a battle for K56 :icon_razz:

A one on one BORED! Vs. ICARUS would be quite funny i think, K56 could be stacked, by both sides, from at least three K's, i think it would simply turn into an epic "I send my troops at you, they die, you send yours at me, they die, we build more, and continue." I think it would be a bit drawn out. :icon_razz:

Although, that would be impressive for the winner. Cross world wars, it's not easy. :icon_razz:

@ zytech, thanks. :)

DeletedUser

great stuff indeed but it rly should be posted under "hypothetical wars" not under top 20 tribes opinion.

Yeah, somehow i got dragged slightly off topic... I didn't even notice. :icon_razz:

Its all vodkaiser's fault. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I thought about that, but... I didn't imagine that war would really be likely. Judging by the map, and the position of both tribes, it would be a ridiculous war. :icon_biggrin: More of a battle for K56 :icon_razz:

A one on one BORED! Vs. ICARUS would be quite funny i think, K56 could be stacked, by both sides, from at least three K's, i think it would simply turn into an epic "I send my troops at you, they die, you send yours at me, they die, we build more, and continue." I think it would be a bit drawn out. :icon_razz:

Although, that would be impressive for the winner. Cross world wars, it's not easy. :icon_razz:

@ zytech, thanks. :)
lol, an epic war lead this W43 to be more exciting if this war happened :icon_biggrin:

blue...heart

Anyway if something big is going to happen Light. will get involved :icon_wink: