March Madness Facepalm Flamefest

DeletedUser

ill be asleep as well so that isnt the best time for me as well. if were to go by servertime im usually up at like 20 st so i can watch the english premier league.

darkaniken2

Perhaps 20:00 game time? 5 hours after shrek gets up.

But I've not seen rass for a few days, but I'm sure he'll wander back soon enough.

darkaniken2

Well, apparently rass is gone until the 28th... So I dunno how it's going to work. I was just informed of this myself, so I'm kinda ready to just blame him.. :| But that's no fun at all.

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Scott and King Shrek will start today at 22:00 and go for 24 hours

WHen nonseen gets back we will run him and Dark

Open season - for round 2 - anything is fair game within forum rules this is a anything goes match - I dont want this Kindergarden posting that was going on in the first round. So topic why you are superior to your opponent in pnp skills... I want the loser to be in tears

DeletedUser

can we do me and shreks tomorrow or anytime next week since im really busy and i have no idea who is supposed to go first.

darkaniken2

Rass and I will have to go next weekend as well, since I've got school... :(

DeletedUser

i dont think he will mind too much since he hasnt posted on it either.

DeletedUser71572

Lol yeah its fine with me, would love a bit more time.. my heads a mess with my toothache from new braces.. so it suits me fine :)

And I though scott was first on the bracket, so i assumed he was first?

DeletedUser

its whenever cause my spring break just started and i dont have to work so im finally free if you can get me to stop playing my PS3 that i got on friday.

DeletedUser

photos without explanation or relevance are minus points to a post. If you have to explain it in depth or in later posts then it's not worth putting in. It would have been great if you were battling thenonseen. Not Dark though.

thats just mean :|

darky, cya in round 2