March Madness Facepalm Flamefest

DeletedUser

hey shrek let me know when you want to do our round and maybe we could let dark and non go first if you need more time or something like that.

DeletedUser71572

Yeah I would like dark and non to go first, but that is up to them, we are first in the bracket after all.

Its just I wont be able to get on much over the next 36 hours or so, got some RL things to do, as well as some work in game.

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think Dark is at school - I want good matches so no rush - Id rather wait a few days and have better participation than to force a time and date for round 2

DeletedUser

I haz easter break for two weeks...
why is he still in school?

Alot of school districts vary and choose different weeks for spring alot depending on when the school starts and stuff like that.

darkaniken2

Yea, I'm in school this week, and also have a lot of tests. So not a good week for darky.

DeletedUser71572

Well me and scott can start, lets say thursday, so dark and non can go straight after us, at the weekend when dark has time.

I cant really be active in the forums untill then. Sorry if its caused any upset, you can start if you want, but it will be a rubbish battle :p

DeletedUser

dont worry about it shrek. like billy said if we have to wait to get a good fight then so be we can wait.

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If PLC wanted to join in on a flamefest he could have just came here - lol

Okay 24 hour notice - flamfest resumes tomorow - tired of waiting =)