Hmmm Zero -> Chuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The guy is a nutcase .

He seriously needs help .

Threatening il come and find you in real life .

I was hoping you had learnt from your mistakes and tried to tone your ego down .

However as adz messaged me on skype , I was wrong .

DeletedUser

Zero was considering the possibility of war with R4KI. News of the century, even if I didn't have 4 spies in Zero this would not have been shocking. Though I do say I have never had a thread with that many posts in the hidden section of R4KI, its usually just me dictating things after 1 or 2 opinions are given I think you guys lacked a strong voice :/ Nobling barbs is a good idea as well props to that guy for figuring that one out, cheap nobles, means you can pop one or who here and there and build up a real cluster, which are much easier to defend.

DeletedUser

Zero was considering the possibility of war with R4KI. News of the century, even if I didn't have 4 spies in Zero this would not have been shocking. Though I do say I have never had a thread with that many posts in the hidden section of R4KI, its usually just me dictating things after 1 or 2 opinions are given I think you guys lacked a strong voice :/ Nobling barbs is a good idea as well props to that guy for figuring that one out, cheap nobles, means you can pop one or who here and there and build up a real cluster, which are much easier to defend.

As I said, TAVNK pulled everything out of context and even left some stuff out. We weren't considering anything.

DeletedUser

TANVK.. You are coming across as a real piece of work.

To think I was disillusioned that you were once a good leader. In my opinion (and judging by the mass exodus, everyone else's too) Dez has done everything in that tribe and deserved to be given duke rights when you left, I couldn't even believe that she didn't have them anyway. And you said no, why? Because you were bitching about possibly being nobled and possibly kicked from the tribe, which they already said would never happen as long as you continued to play... Yet, you had just said you had quit and never really logged in anymore? You make no sense whatsoever.

Then, you start complaining that people were nobling the account you were sitting. After you left it sat there going to waste with no growth (not even a point) in 7 days, and never came into the forums or opened pm's. And again, saying you had quit the game...... Yet, the minute anyone else went yellow for a second you were ordering everyone to noble them immediately. No matter who they were and what they had done to help the tribe.

If you were quitting, it would have made little difference to the tribe as Dez and Xen were doing all the work anyway, because you were apparently not interested anymore. So, why not just hand over the tribe and let them continue their hard work and loyalty to the tribe? Yes, you started the tribe and the tribe were doing very well. You guys build strong and had a great reputation in the game. But, IMO, you should have had the decency to hand the reigns over to Dez who everyone saw as the real leader anyway to continue that hard work.

Now, you make yourself look ridiculous by editing forums and posting the garbage on an open forum. For what? To try and incite a war as everyone has left your sinking ship in the last 24 hrs? and rightly so..... What are you bitter for? I must be missing something....

Either way, it's laughable....

Dez is a respectable leader which is why everyone has followed that leader. What else would they do? Stay and listen to you spout drunken crap about r****g peoples daughters.... And yes, I have saved that conversation if you really want everyone to know that you are a potential child molester. I could even edit it like you do to make it seem MUCH WORSE, but I'm not sure it can get worse than that.

Anyhow... What's done is done now. Your outburst probably was a good thing for us and now the tribe can move on under solid leadership.....

DeletedUser

Why are you guys trying to hard to cover things up? I'm just posting the truth :D and got an infraction for it.

You guys are just trying too hard :(

Those are some pathetic nukes you're sending at shane's account des, and you are terrible at sending trains -_- get someone else to send it for you please.

http://en45.tribalwars.net/public_report/914505dfda20f8c0aa5af065563de57a

http://en45.tribalwars.net/public_report/8c13ca855c5eb72c4df88817d1be77a1

http://en45.tribalwars.net/public_report/1f0a16f1958a4aa9b9f8586b07c68e27

http://en45.tribalwars.net/public_report/6563bdec20ed5a1d24c2cea84b8796bb

http://en45.tribalwars.net/public_report/9d1b753c832dfeeca753e9c33974b805

You managed to got the wall to lvl 6 and loyalty down to 24, but I don't think your two noble from 20 hours away will be able to capture the village :) not with me sitting the account :D

Your leadership seem to not know what she's doing.

DeletedUser

On the contrary to your and Shane's account, I have been killing targets, as my ODA can easily demonstrate: it is only natural I am low on offence.

But that doesn't take away the fact I can soften up the Shane account for other people to noble.

Now, begone and let this thread be locked.

DeletedUser

You wasted about 3 nukes but only managed to kill about 6k of spear and 800 HC?

Go ahead use every accounts that you're sitting to attack the two accounts that I have :D

DeletedUser

1. I don't care if I lose troops. Never did, will never do.

2. I'm not sitting any accounts any longer. Everyone returned when I called.

DeletedUser

So does that means you going to quit? Wasting all of your nukes on me?

Too bad I can't put up much of a fight in TAVNK account because it got nothing left :lol: but shane's account is another thing. Just hope he don't come back anytime soon :( Baz told me he will come back next week :( so you have a week to try to noble it off of my hand :)

DeletedUser

Anyway, a war with R4KI is not impossible in the future. Therefor, I've already contacted Omen to start attacking R4KI's southern cluster. Once that cluster is gone, we can safely declare war in due time.

Hey i never heard anything bout this? I have no problem taken out Ego!... they didnt scare me back than and just cuz there name is R4ki now still not scared... i think they acctually would be easier to take out now that they have less members... but about us attacking first... I have a problem with that... it took u guys over a week to even start attacking LXG and we were all suppose to start at the same time... TAvnk ( or however u spell his name ) let me see the stuff u have with omen... I highly doubt u have anything interesting... ur just running ur mouth

STAY DOWN!
X

DeletedUser

Hey i never heard anything bout this? I have no problem taken out Ego!... they didnt scare me back than and just cuz there name is R4ki now still not scared... i think they acctually would be easier to take out now that they have less members... but about us attacking first... I have a problem with that... it took u guys over a week to even start attacking LXG and we were all suppose to start at the same time... TAvnk ( or however u spell his name ) let me see the stuff u have with omen... I highly doubt u have anything interesting... ur just running ur mouth

STAY DOWN!
X

That's because he edited the forums. I never said such a thing. As I said, don't trust a thing he says. Common, it's TAVNK. He started saying sick stuff about the daughter of one of my members just several hours ago. How can you honestly trust anything he says?

DeletedUser

STAY DOWN!
X

OMEN, the plan for Zero was for you guys to war LxG first. Pull all of their support to your frontline that is when Zero would start attacking. It worked out perfectly, so perfectly that members in Zero start complaning that is too easy. Especially Adz, he keep on whinning about how LxG don't have any troops in their villages around him.

Anyways here is something :)

Desmaroth on 09.03. at 19:45 Quote Edit Delete
So when do you people want to start this thing?

AdzDev on 09.03. at 19:46 Quote Edit Delete
5 days.

Desmaroth on 09.03. at 20:07 Quote Edit Delete
Can't we go sooner?

AdzDev on 09.03. at 20:09 Quote Edit Delete
I havent got my pc so i cant send trains until it is fixed. Plus i want [WP] so start attacks first. Omen already have.

AdzDev on 09.03. at 20:16 Quote Edit Delete
I've sent out my scouting attacks on my listed villages.

runescape3 on 09.03. at 21:07 Quote Edit Delete
i guess i will scout my villa...

Hrothgar02 on 09.03. at 21:22 Quote Edit Delete
Why dont we set a day and time when the attacks and fakes land? The benefits in doing this are far to much and IMO it should be coordinated. Especially against a tribe like LxG.

Desmaroth on 09.03. at 21:23 Quote Edit Delete
I agree. Don't start scouting yet.

AdzDev on 09.03. at 21:24 Quote Edit Delete
I've already done it now.

CT JAMES on 10.03. at 01:39 Quote Edit Delete
Desmaroth wrote:I agree. Don't start scouting yet.
I agree. They'll get alerted if we scout. Later, doing surprise attacks reduce our casualties
Edited by CT JAMES on 10.03. at 01:40

runescape3 on 10.03. at 02:06 Quote Edit Delete
yes but, for all things they could think we got a simple alliance with oman or wp because isnt one of those tribes already. but scouting certain people could alert them making them know who is gonna be attacked.. and who to support

Desmaroth on 10.03. at 09:30 Quote Edit Delete
I'd set the arrival date today or tomorrow. Is this OK with everyone?

ruhno on 10.03. at 09:33 Quote Edit Delete
tomorrow is better for me

Desmaroth on 10.03. at 09:34 Quote Edit Delete
And Adz: KolonelKadash has been kicked by LxG. I suggest you leave him for now and focus on a LxG target.

AdzDev on 10.03. at 15:56 Quote Edit Delete
The othertargets are too far dae.

runescape3 on 10.03. at 15:57 Quote Edit Delete
yeah adz, just pick off him after, you will still have the claim on him though ok? and 5 days won't be the limit for you just until you take what you want from him then

AdzDev on 10.03. at 16:01 Quote Edit Delete
But the other targets are 35-40 hours away

runescape3 on 10.03. at 16:07 Quote Edit Delete
thats what im doing... i didnt have any nobles on my villa and i checked for ram and it was 35 hours...

DeletedUser

I guess I have no choice but to let them in the tribe to see it for themselves right?

OK whoever want to join Zero just to read the forum (a lot of interesting stuff) tell me. Everything I posted so far Is the truth.

DeletedUser

So does that means you going to quit? Wasting all of your nukes on me?

Too bad I can't put up much of a fight in TAVNK account because it got nothing left :lol: but shane's account is another thing. Just hope he don't come back anytime soon :( Baz told me he will come back next week :( so you have a week to try to noble it off of my hand :)

I don't even know the guy... When did I say that? Another load of tosh!

DeletedUser

I guess I have no choice but to let them in the tribe to see it for themselves right?

OK whoever want to join Zero just to read the forum (a lot of interesting stuff) tell me. Everything I posted so far Is the truth.

Anyone with some dignity won't. If anyone is actually going to go along with you, they'll have reached about the same lows as you have.

If anything, I'm going to make sure my player reports you to the police. I take threats about child abuse very seriously.

DeletedUser

You don't know people in your own tribe? LOL that shows a lot

The offer to look at Zero's forum is still there for the public to see, with little to no cost. This is one in a life time oppertunity to see the real truth about Zero. What make this offer more interesting is that you will be giving hidden privs to see everything. Minimum requirtment? Yes there is, you need to read everything or it would be a waste.

Des I'm just trying to prove that what I said is all true. You said I'm lying, so you gave me no choice. :)

DeletedUser86073

Everyone can all see that he hasn't denied making comments about child abuse?

DeletedUser

And what is the point of the last post?

That Zero were aware of Omen attacking LxG in the south and targeted northern villages once attacks started? So what? Was that not common knowledge and discussed here before?

Notice how you had no time to run your precious tribe. But plenty of time to talk garbage in here and about kiddy fiddling in skype.

This pointless thread should be locked?

DeletedUser

You guys should really need to stop making a fool out of yourself trying to cover things up. Bring things up after another just to get shoot down.

Status
Not open for further replies.