Clowns, Charlatans, and the Glorious Kool-Aid

• Thread starter shardsofafrozenflame
  • Start date

DeletedUser

no, it just seems you are making an excuse as for your frankly appalling losses

DeletedUser

TLA would love me to fight Shadow right, wonder why?

Ah well dont stand by your tribe and do the loyal thing,I mean im sure there are some members your not allied to and if your so called mates are attacking you then it doesnt say much for how and what they think of you.I remember seeing your posts of how ood you were not so long ago King about how you had taken SOO many TLA villages.Where are these smart posts now?

DeletedUser

Another question for GRIND MEMBERS,where will MODDY defect to this time?

DeletedUser62494

Maybe because they declared war on your tribe? Maybe because they are attacking you? Maybe because you talked tuff stuff about bandit and now in crutch time you can't seem to back it up.....Yes the whole world wonders what will be your next stupid stunt.

Jobetopia

Well I think its a little early to start worrying about losses on the DSL front at the moment. They will be big - we all know this.

DSL launched a sneak attack, with a ready prepared attack plan and a prestacked border against an Ally who was not prepared, and had an unstacked border.

If DSHADOWL don't make a large amount of captures in the first week I would be very surprised, its after that first week, when the lines have stabalised slightly that we will get a true measure of how that fights going.

As for King - im not sure how you can critiicise his decison too much there - He has a huge border with DSHADOWL, was not expecting to be attacked as they were allies and probablly has most of his defence on his TLA front. - What's he supposed to do? Send it all back on a 3 day journey to a village that will probablly be nobled way before the Troops get back? - Scream for support that he knows wont get there in time on the forums - and draw Troops away from where they are needed?

When you have been "Sneak" attacked there isnt much you can do, King is just choosing to accept losses there and give ground, because tactically he cant really do much about them and leave his defences firm in another area until a proper frontline is established and he knows what property is worth bleeding for. - Thats just common sense, or if you like - logical and intelligent decision making - rather than blind panic.

DeletedUser62494

No Jobe he clearly states that he has no plans to retaliate which after all his talk against them seems to be nothing more then a complete and total cop out.

Jobetopia

No Jobe he clearly states that he has no plans to retaliate which after all his talk against them seems to be nothing more then a complete and total cop out.

OMG who let Jobe back on the forums:lol:
No i have not retaliated either, i may do i may not im not sure yet, these are players i have fought with, they may not respect me in that way, but i hate hitting old friends. So if i have to lose my villages i will. Like i said im still undecided.

I will post my view as always when i have more time.

No, what he is saying is that he MAY not, and that he is still thinking about what to do - He would be clearly stating it if he said "I will not attack DSHADOWL".

He is also talking about RETALIATION, ie. Retaliating against the players who are attacking him. Now I could be wrong, but its likely alot of the players attacking him are the closest ones too him, old friends and neighbours. And this is something I can understand, when Grind were warring NSA I had absolutely no enthusiasm for the fight, mainly because I had to attack old friends and neighbours - many of whom had supported me previously as allies and I knew were good people.

There is a difference between reluctance to fight old friends and a refusal to fight any member of there Tribe - And as yet King has not clearly stated a single thing.

DeletedUser62494

Like I said jobe its a cop out. Its a war game. A TRIBE based war game. And when your TRIBE goes to war friendships are still friendships but its a game and only one side can remain. And thus you attack friends. The whole he is my friend I wont hit him is probably the weakest argument I have heard especially when said friend is hitting you.

Jobetopia

Like I said jobe its a cop out. Its a war game. A TRIBE based war game. And when your TRIBE goes to war friendships are still friendships but its a game and only one side can remain. And thus you attack friends. The whole he is my friend I wont hit him is probably the weakest argument I have heard especially when said friend is hitting you.

Yes indeed Slayer, but as of now we dont actually know what King will do, or what decision he will make on the issue, or even what he will base that decison on. - He has said in a Nutshell - that he MAY attack them, he MAY not, and that he will post later.

I know your not too fond of King but let the guy actually commit the Crime before you flame him for it :)

DeletedUser62494

Yes indeed Slayer, but as of now we dont actually know what King will do, or what decision he will make on the issue, or even what he will base that decison on. - He has said in a Nutshell - that he MAY attack them, he MAY not, and that he will post later.

I know your not too fond of King but let the guy actually commit the Crime before you flame him for it :)

Haha which crime? The crime of tell shadow to just say the word and he would take them? And now they are taking him behind the shed and his best come back is he may fight back?

DeletedUser71270

Totally agree with that part. :)

Jobetopia

Haha which crime? The crime of tell shadow to just say the word and he would take them? And now they are taking him behind the shed and his best come back is he may fight back?

The crime of speaking his mind, or the crime of stating that he has not yet decided on his course of action yet? - Last time I checked a law book I did not see either of these listed as a capital offence.

Im sure there will be plenty of opportunites for you to pick a fight with King in the coming months Slayer, both on the forums and ingame - but come on, you cant flame the guy for something he hasent done yet.

So far all you have done is take his post out of context and try to make it say something that it does not say and then flame his for a choice he hasent made yet. - He said he would post later - He also has not said he wont fight against DSHADOWL, he said he may choose not to retaliate [at this time] against the players who are currently attacking him, not the entire Tribe.

And once again, its no surprise and no reflection on Kings Skill as a player that DSHADOWL have taken a few of his Villas, his villas along that front cover 3k's worth of territory and he is frequently one of the closest placed Grind Players to DSHADOWL. As he was allied to DSHADOWL just a day or so ago (before they launched there carefully planned sneak attack) its fairly safe to assume that those backline safe villages were rather lightly guarded, and many of there inhabitants will be currently somewhere on the TLA front. In those circumstances it does not matter how good a player you are - your going to lose a few Villa's.

So really, flaming him for losing villa's and/or a decision he has not made yet is a bit pointless, on the one hand theres not alot he can do and on the other he has not done anything yet.

DeletedUser

I understand Kings predicament i never attacked ebbs and augvob in the DSL war as they were my mates but there were others i could attack.We to this day have never attacked each other and the pressure was on us from both sides im sure to do so as well.I respect Kings decision to let his friends take his villages unaided.Very good gesture indeed.At least his friends are taking the villages and not someone he doesnt like.

DeletedUser62494

I understand Kings predicament i never attacked ebbs and augvob in the DSL war as they were my mates but there were others i could attack.We to this day have never attacked each other and the pressure was on us from both sides im sure to do so as well.I respect Kings decision to let his friends take his villages unaided.Very good gesture indeed.At least his friends are taking the villages and not someone he doesnt like.

The difference is this mikey. Youand ebbs and augvob didnt hit each. It was an all around mutual deal. King has no such thing. He is being hit by his said friends.

And like I already said jobe. His post is an obvious cop out and excuse. His previous post where he called out shadow challenging them should already be answer enough. His lame attempt to say they are his friends and he is undecided does not back his previous statements towards them.

Jobetopia

The difference is this mikey. Youand ebbs and augvob didnt hit each. It was an all around mutual deal. King has no such thing. He is being hit by his said friends.

And like I already said jobe. His post is an obvious cop out and excuse. His previous post where he called out shadow challenging them should already be answer enough. His lame attempt to say they are his friends and he is undecided does not back his previous statements towards them.

The problem is Slayer, your jumping ahead of your self and making assumptions on things that King has not said - all he has said is that he is has not yet decided wether he will retaliate against the player currently attacking him - He may or may not.

At no point in his Post did he say "I wont fight DSHADOWL" - Thats an assumption you are making - He said he was uncomfortable about attacking old friends (and he did not even say that he would not attack them).

Your argument here is based on things King has not actually said, and also assumes that by saying he is uncomfortable retaliating aginst his old friends he is saying he will never fight DSHADOWL. Now im pretty sure there are people in DSHADOWL that King does not consider friends, and who are not currently atacking him ;) - An individual is not a Tribe.

He has not said any of those things Slayer - He has not actually said what he is going to do yet! - He actually cant "Cop out" (by a literal definition of the word) until he has made a decision - which he hasent done yet.

whall0625

Im pretty sure Grind! would like you to fight shadow as well.......for hundreds of difft reasons that can all be debated this is where the world is at.......and all we can do is fight or give up......and King i understand how u feel but i know ur not the kind to just roll over

DeletedUser62494

So you think there are motives behind this, put it this way if i wanted to attack DSL i can do it without Grind thats not a problem, just say the word and ill drop out of Grind and fight DSL solo if you want to be funny with me about a constructive arguement...

After all i only protect the DSL southern flank for over a year from NSA, so that DSL southern players can noble 1.5k barbs in my clusters and not fight NSA, which really hacks me off...

Also where did i say that you were superior or arrogant or was that just for effect?

There ya go jobe so please spare me the he didn't say. Right here is his post. Now his post on this thread is a completely different tune, why you ask? Because he is either scared or has always been talking smack that he couldn't back. Thus his statement on this thread is a cop out.

DeletedUser71270

Jobe darling, what is your ingame name, because you are really pissing me off by calling us DSHADOWL. :) Join the fight or shut up :)