Clowns, Charlatans, and the Glorious Kool-Aid

• Thread starter shardsofafrozenflame
  • Start date

Jobetopia

There ya go jobe so please spare me the he didn't say. Right here is his post. Now his post on this thread is a completely different tune, why you ask? Because he is either scared or has always been talking smack that he couldn't back. Thus his statement on this thread is a cop out.

Slayer I see what your trying to say, but its only a cop out if he says that he wont attack DSHADOWL.

Which he has not done in this thread has he? - Thats just your interpretation of what he has said which isnt particully backed up when you read what he actually did say. - Simple fact is your flaming him for something he has not done yet. - By all means continue if you want, but it seems fairly pointless

Ps. Bandit - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFYBLwb3I84 :)

DeletedUser

alright lets do this Arisen TLA Shadow we will win this one......DOWN WITH DOCKE

P.S. DOCKE im coming for you.....remember BDGR? yea im one of the guys that you used to clear out Visine from k77 then you guys dump us and noble us up.....now that i have a account on w29 again im coming for you and Mystt.....feel the wraith of my snipes like you did when i was 40k points!!!!!!!!!! 32 nobles with 4 villages!!!!! !!!!!

DeletedUser

alright lets do this Arisen TLA Shadow we will win this one......DOWN WITH DOCKE

P.S. DOCKE im coming for you.....remember BDGR? yea im one of the guys that you used to clear out Visine from k77 then you guys dump us and noble us up.....now that i have a account on w29 again im coming for you and Mystt.....feel the wraith of my snipes like you did when i was 40k points!!!!!!!!!! 32 nobles with 4 villages!!!!! !!!!!

No offense guys, but keep him muzzled pl0x. ><

Also, nice. :) But even a nub like me can snipe nowadays. ;D

EDIT: I remember posting like this back on w12. Turned out to be my first experience of 1k incs. xD

DeletedUser

yea to bad that was my first world and they dnt noe the account i got and dont muzzle me

DeletedUser

Jobe darling, what is your ingame name, because you are really pissing me off by calling us DSHADOWL. :) Join the fight or shut up :)

Bandit I agree with you 100%, Jobe is in the wrong calling you DSHADOWL...

DSL will do just fine from now on Jobe :) :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Now i do see the cuteness in the name DSHADOWL, you have the shadow hiding in between the D and L of DSL and the beginning of Shadow makes up the S. Its a cute if its in a newspaper comic or something of the sort... but honestly its not very catchy and isnt pleasing to the eyes or the tongue so stop trying to make it a new trend and find something else please.

DeletedUser62494

Slayer I see what your trying to say, but its only a cop out if he says that he wont attack DSHADOWL.

Which he has not done in this thread has he? - Thats just your interpretation of what he has said which isnt particully backed up when you read what he actually did say. - Simple fact is your flaming him for something he has not done yet. - By all means continue if you want, but it seems fairly pointless

Ps. Bandit - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFYBLwb3I84 :)

No your right jobe. He has just gone belly up instead.

lords of the emos

He actually cant "Cop out" (by a literal definition of the word) until he has made a decision - which he hasent done yet.

I disagree completely with this. Not making a decision, is a cop out in itself. By not making a decision he is not sending troops - and therefore not retaliating. So by not deciding he has already made his decision. Simples. :)

DeletedUser

I likes all the flaming and i guess i have made some enemies on this world, but hey thats just me :lol:

I will lose villages but hey my border is massive, i will hold the Grind line as long as i can like i always have in any tribe i have been in. I never said i was a good player, in fact i have always stated im a lucky noob.

I may even lose upto 200 villages but hey i'd sooner support goes to other players and i will try and last on what i have personally, its more of a challenge:lol:

Also i have 15 villages on the K53/K54 border, so TLA you may as well join in the gangbang :icon_rolleyes:

Remeber for every Dunkirk theres a Normandy:cata:

DeletedUser79621

Do you want me to?

Not really my choice is it? You should be willing to defend your tribe even if it is ex tribe-mates or friends attacking you and your tribe.

But as I said, it's not my choice whether you attack or not, it's yours.

DeletedUser

I don't see why you wouldn't want to King... you can either be the customer or the whore.

DeletedUser

I had great respect for you kingmyster and if you just give up wouldn't that go against what you were saying months ago. Yes I see you on the k54/k53 border king and was thinking about removing you soon unless someone in my tribe beats me to it but I do want a challenge. If you see that TLA and their allies will win and there is nothing you can do then possibly give up for look at the remnants of NSA which came into our tribe they warred you guys for awhile but yet they stuck in it to the end and that end never came since now they are part of a bigger family who also knows not to quit TLA. So if you quit now king then I will put you there with others who ran but of course you have your reasons which I will never understand or condone but was hoping for a nice war with the best Grind has to offer and I hope that is what I am going to get.

DeletedUser

Jobe darling, what is your ingame name, because you are really pissing me off by calling us DSHADOWL. :) Join the fight or shut up :)

I do believe anyone is allowed to post there opinion's in this forum regardless of if they are directly invloved in the war currently.

On another note tho i do wish to see how this war plays out and who exactly will have the courage to try to remove me from my area :icon_twisted:

Good luck to all sides and let the games begin :icon_cool:

whall0625

Last weeks stats

Side 1:
Tribes: Shadow
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: GRIND! BUMP!
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 222
Side 2: 33
Difference: 189

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,107,806
Side 2: 310,541
Difference: 1,797,265

image.php

DeletedUser

Sweet omost 200 caps to the clear that awesome grind might not think that's alot compared to what 24000 villas but one our side of things it says

grind has 200 less villas to build nukes/def and tla/shadow have 200 more villas to build nukes/def ;)