~ONE~ declares Open Season on GRRR! #2

DeletedUser

I know.. You prove good points on his illness, but don't forget neither you or even SirGoku's brother know the full details. SirGoku's brother is explaining what he knows/remembers, is it not possible for someone to be not a 100% accurate with what's going on in the medicine world? When I have family members go to the hospital, I even have trouble storing all that information in my head (I know I'm not the brightest bulb out there, but still).

lordarcadia

I barely remember half the info i get told when i go to the hospital!!

DeletedUser80269

This is just rediculous... i show sympathy for the guy but really dont care anymore... stop bringing up that he isnt 100%... there is a war going on please stick to the war and not to goku

DeletedUser

look get someone to sit him and fight back or get someone to take over the account and do the same. because if you leave him, by the time he's 100% again he'll be surrounded and will have no support and he's not exactly helping you defend now.

DeletedUser

since the agreement for the cease fire, i have checked sir goku's 7 day activity report on many occasion's, there were small increments in points lost which can only result from downgrades, which equals more troop build. we stated troops could be built as there is no way to check on TW if that is happening. but downgrading for more troop room is not how an inactive account is worked.

2nd...there were small point increments which is VHQ building, again against the agreement

3rd....account did grow in ODA, should have been smarter when he built the troops or messaged someone about what he was doing

4th the point of the cease fire was to stop the activity in the account as his brother was ill, but since then he has been actively preparing the account for battle.....i observed on several occasions where there was much activity in the VHQ, downgrading buildings is ridiculous as it goes against the entire principal of the cease fire and anyone with common sense would know that.

i was patient about it and I did message curly (matthews you are forgettable, so i do apologize as I forgot you were in any leadership and i have had good relations with curly before).

stop crying and i have already called sir goku a liar, AN OUT RIGHT LIAR...i have nothing to gain from lying and anyone who knows me would defend that. I do not have to prove anything for me to go to sleep at night as i know what i saw and i never thought I would need the proof in the future. ( I do wish i saved them to my desktop, but hind sight 20/20 is a bitch)

it is not about the point values or any of that, if sir goku can not play then his account should be left alone. AGAIN, the only reason troop building was allowed, is because it can not be monitored, so GRRR! (his little brother) took advantage of that and now he is paying the price.....

I told you once brother of sir goku, you bash me on my integrity again and i will ban you from PM so you can not negotiate with me in trying to convince me to stop attacking. i already thanked you for the 12 attacks you sent to help out my ODD. i have taken 2 more villages while driving down the road working, LOL you are a joke and the whole story is fishy and for someone who does not know how to play sure can get stacked pretty quick

IMO, there is no brother, there never was, but i say in my opinion

SirGoku

Thats cause I'm not using the account, its being sat as I have no idea what I'm doing....I sent the attacks at any of you villages I saw nearest...infact I think one attack I forgot to sent rams...

And Sixpointer...what makes you think I want to talk to you after this...you attack with no proof of the so-called "break of the agreement", I don't expect you or ONE to stop attacking (considering you making excuses to attack), I'm just making my point that you have no proof, because there is none.

What more can I do to prove this...want a picture of my brother in a hospital bed?...how about a picture of him without any hair due to treatment?....sod it...i'll send you a freaking blood sample shall I?!?!

To answer alicia21's question, I must of forgot to hit post as I did reply....

I work 4 days at my job, and now 3 nights at my brothers job (as they threaten to sack him as his gunna be/been away for months).

And in my spare time I come on here as I promise to my brother

Just to correct Matt my brother isnt a student, his just does alot of sport when his not working.

Last edited:

nickthegreat217

Thats cause I'm not using the account, its being sat as I have no idea what I'm doing....I sent the attacks at any of you villages I saw nearest...infact I think one attack I forgot to sent rams...

And Sixpointer...what makes you think I want to talk to you after this...you attack with no proof of the so-called "break of the agreement", I don't expect you or ONE to stop attacking (considering you making excuses to attack), I'm just making my point that you have no proof, because there is none.

What more can I do to prove this...want a picture of my brother in a hospital bed?...how about a picture of him without any hair due to treatment?....sod it...i'll send you a freaking blood sample shall I?!?!

To answer alicia21's question, I must of forgot to hit post as I did reply....

I work 4 days at my job, and now 3 nights at my brothers job (as they threaten to sack him as his gunna be/been away for months).

And in my spare time I come on here as I promise to my brother

Just to correct Matt my brother isnt a student, his just does alot of sport when his not working.

See, Now that's a lie, We told you why we attacked, You knew that, The agreement was broken Enough said.

SirGoku

Yes you told me (for the 10th time), yet you only tryed to contact one GRRR! member...whos now inactive on W31...but you didn't try another? NOPE!...neither did you try to contact me to find out the answer's....NOPE!... you just attacked...whys that? because you want the villages...duh!....just admit it!...I mean by how everyone keeps second guessing my brothers situation....as by the looks of it..no-one cares anyway!

nickthegreat217

Yes you told me (for the 10th time), yet you only tryed to contact one GRRR! member...whos now inactive on W31...but you didn't try another? NOPE!...neither did you try to contact me to find out the answer's....NOPE!... you just attacked...whys that? because you want the villages...duh!....just admit it!...I mean by how everyone keeps second guessing my brothers situation....as by the looks of it..no-one cares anyway!

You ranting on about things that make no sense whatsoever is what's making everyone suspicious, Don't throw this at me,

No, We couldn't give a damn about the villages, But you still grew something, Totally against what we agreed. Rant on how you want, You know it's true. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser83060

That statement is contradictory, your not using the account, its being sat, but you sent an attack with no rams, for having no knowledge of the game, you do know rams should be sent with nukes, why dont you just stop now, the bullsh*t is getting really thick, and its pretty much useless anyway, To The Rim with ya!

DeletedUser

Just incase anyone doubted the agreement made by ONE and GRRR, here is a post from SirGoku/his imaginary brother ;)

post_old.gif
#60 2010,March 29th, 08:46 Top What gain does my brother have of faking this? As the agreed with ONE, GRRR! is not allowed to build anything on my brothers account, I only come on to update and keep the account alive.

Here's the link to the thread, it couldn't be quoted as JT locked it.
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?p=4946928#post4946928

nickthegreat217

Just incase anyone doubted the agreement made by ONE and GRRR, here is a post from SirGoku/his imaginary brother ;)

post_old.gif
#60 2010,March 29th, 08:46 Top What gain does my brother have of faking this? As the agreed with ONE, GRRR! is not allowed to build anything on my brothers account, I only come on to update and keep the account alive.

Here's the link to the thread, it couldn't be quoted as JT locked it.
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?p=4946928#post4946928

Exactly :icon_cool:

lordarcadia

Sixpointer on 22.03. at 04:00
I have now talked with curlycyn and she was out of town adn just got back and their account sitter did not read my mail, so they had no way of knowing about the no build/no attack clause in the agreement

since, SirGoku is back in the hospital ass they saw more peices of the blood clot in /around his /her brain.

Baron
Sixpointer
Date Player Tribe Rank Points Villages OD ODA ODD
20/04/2010,SirGoku,GRRR!,622,406083,51,11923864,2951112,8972752
19/04/2010,SirGoku,GRRR!,616,425232,53,11832906,2951112,8881794
18/04/2010,SirGoku,GRRR!,615,430757,54,11425034,2951112,8473922
17/04/2010,SirGoku,GRRR!,617,430757,54,11425034,2951112,8473922
05/04/2010,SirGoku,GRRR!,626,451057,56,11216659,2951112,8265547
04/04/2010,SirGoku,GRRR!,629,451045,56,11216659,2951112,8265547
31/03/2010,SirGoku,GRRR!,637,451027,56,11216659,2951112,8265547

Sixpointer on 06.04. at 07:32
To: curlycyn
Cc: Bloodmilk and nickthegreat217

I am not sure why, but sir goku's account has grown in OD, from ODA and ODD, looks like killing off troops as well as growing in VHQ points.

not to mention, downgrading the vhq for troop room. this is against our agreement and is seen as disrespectfull. Is there a reason that actions are being taken with his acount to suggest building it up instead of leaving the account alone? Allowing it to be so when they return they can play from the point where they were. and the bonus of the agreement is that troop build was not stopped. downgrading buildings to make room for more troops is exploiting the agreement of a cease fire for a non-playing account. I would like to hear your side to this before removing the cease fire. If I have not heard from you in 24 hours from reading my mail, it will be revoked. If the mail is not read in 36 hours, the cease fire will be revoked. Thank you for your time

Baron of ~ONE~
Sixpointer

Of course his ODD would increase if your attacking him, he has no control over that, his ODA has not changed since March when you mailed Curlycyn about it and TWstats shows that.
Also his points went up by 18pts then 12pts, exactly what it would take to build one HQ up to level 14 and another to level 12, both are pretty insignificant point hikes and a very lame reason to retract a ceasefire and claim someone is preparing for battle.

By having the ceasefire in the first place you're giving him that opportunity as he can rebuild lost troops, mint coins ready for nobles and build up a surplus of resources in all his villages, claiming a tiny leap in points is movement to fight is pathetic and obviously an easy excuse.

All the politics and deception is making this world and this game suck worse than a toothless geriatric eating corn.

DeletedUser

'As the agreed with ONE, GRRR! is not allowed to build anything'

I'd say that breaks and agreement wouldn't you?
First it's a few VHQ upgrades but what's next?

Aha

Drowned Dog

yes TW stats. :icon_rolleyes:

05/04/2010SirGokuGRRR!626+451,057=56=11,216,659=2,951,112=8,265,547 04/04/2010SirGokuGRRR!629+451,045=56=11,216,659=2,951,112=8,265,547 03/04/2010SirGokuGRRR!629=451,027=56=11,216,659=2,951,112=8,265,547

Theres ya proof.

Damm i hate it when you have to quote yourself, the proof is right there. His points increased which is againt the agreement. So stop crying, stop blaming people for attacking, and stop posting the wrong stats.

Ill even bold the part so you can all have a good look.

05/04/2010SirGokuGRRR!626+451,057=56=11,216,659=2,951,112=8,265,547 04/04/2010SirGokuGRRR!629+451,045=56=11,216,659=2,951,112=8,265,547 03/04/2010SirGokuGRRR!629=451,027=56=11,216,659=2,951,112=8,265,547

try this link if your still having trouble with it.

http://www.twstats.com/en31/index.php?page=player&id=4458616&mode=history

The agreement was no growth. Which im sure means no growth. :icon_rolleyes:

If i was in Sir Gokus situation i would be more worried about my Brain then TW. Maybe the account would be best served being deleted then sir goku and his brother would have more time to heal and work there jobs.

Oh and if they are threating to fire him for being in hospital ild talk to a lawyer, instead of posting on here.

DeletedUser

Damm i hate it when you have to quote yourself, the proof is right there. His points increased which is againt the agreement. So stop crying, stop blaming people for attacking, and stop posting the wrong stats.

Ill even bold the part so you can all have a good look.

try this link if your still having trouble with it.

http://www.twstats.com/en31/index.php?page=player&id=4458616&mode=history

The agreement was no growth. Which im sure means no growth. :icon_rolleyes:

If i was in Sir Gokus situation i would be more worried about my Brain then TW. Maybe the account would be best served being deleted then sir goku and his brother would have more time to heal and work there jobs.

Oh and if they are threating to fire him for being in hospital ild talk to a lawyer, instead of posting on here.

SirGoku isn't the one getting mad, it's his brother.

Also, the only way SirGoku can NOT be fired is if he's under FMLA (Family Medical Leave Act) where you're protected from termination for taking up to 12 weeks of medical leave during any 12 month period.

For SirGoku to qualify for FMLA, he has to be employed for at least 12 months (employment does not have to be continuous). He also has to have worked around 1200 hours during the 12 months before the leave, but time paid for not working doesn't count.

I'm not sure if SirGoku is qualified for FMLA or not, but that's how it is in the US and I'm sure it's similar in the UK.

DeletedUser

Fair enough matthews04, on the points concerning his job

RL is a B*tch sometimes and i do hope that his brother will be ok and will live a long happy life. I also have to agree with DD, if my sister was in this situation, right now, i would not be building a damn thing if i asked for a cease fire and it is my own account. If an entire tribe is willing to agree to a cease fire concerning RL, then you brother of Sir Goku should have treaded water more lightly when logging on the account and should have stuck with just keeping his account active from deletion (which if he has premium points would not happen anyways). I had to make a decision for the best interests of my tribe and the only thing i could have done better was message matthews04 (which i have already stated i forgot about him and seeing how things have gone would not have changed a thing as there was no good reason for it).

I lost my father in april 2009, mystical lost her father 1 day before her birthday in MAY 2009 and then my mother dies on christmas night, 2009, 4 hours after i rushed her off the phone to play this damn game. I felt and still feel very guilty as it has played a burden on me and my activity. there were many other things in my life going on/still that keep me at bay from designing a strategic plan in this K clearing, not a war anymore as it is an onslaught. BUt when you call me out as a liar when you have very little knowledge of this game and how it can be tracked, i take that as a personal insult. I do not go out of my way to be honest in this game to have an account sitter bash me and run my name in the mud. Now you have given me a purpose and a reason to get into this game more then I ever have. I have alot more in RL to take care of as i am sure brother of sir goku, you do too.........oh yah sir goku sent another attack on me today, the first that shows no knowledge of the game, 2200 plus LC and nothing else. IMO 1000MA or more in a nuke is a waste of troop space when it is your average designed nuke, but that is my opinion

Last edited by a moderator:

Justifi3d

I'd be interested to see some stats...Is Grrr even putting up a fight anymore? One looks like there getting nice position down there. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser83060

I'd be interested to see some stats...Is Grrr even putting up a fight anymore? One looks like there getting nice position down there. :icon_wink:

Its like fighting Barbs that talk sh*t back to you. LOL