Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 611,766
Side 2: 113,445
Difference: 498,321

image.php

Thats a week..I'm not sure how long this has been going on

EDIT, I was curious :)

DeletedUser80269

THANK YOU OW3!! Finally some stats... lets move on from Goku, let him complain elsewhere

DeletedUser

SirGoku isn't the one getting mad, it's his brother.

Also, the only way SirGoku can NOT be fired is if he's under FMLA (Family Medical Leave Act) where you're protected from termination for taking up to 12 weeks of medical leave during any 12 month period.

For SirGoku to qualify for FMLA, he has to be employed for at least 12 months (employment does not have to be continuous). He also has to have worked around 1200 hours during the 12 months before the leave, but time paid for not working doesn't count.

I'm not sure if SirGoku is qualified for FMLA or not, but that's how it is in the US and I'm sure it's similar in the UK.

No not really, over here if they dont let you pick your kids up from school you can technically take them to court, so for something like this? id say he is well within the law to keep his job. he would get so long paid sick at prob full pay. then it would go to half pay then he wouldnt get paid. but his job would, legally still be ther efor him when he got back.

Also sirgokus brother, telling me you work 4 days and 3 nights... great maths but you never answered my question. what are the jobs you both do?

DeletedUser

When I worked part time, in my contract if I was ill for more than 4 days then I would have to provide evidence from my doctor and if I was still ill for more than 2 or 3 weeks (can't remember) then I'd lose the first 4 days pay but still be paid for the rest.

So basically if I was ill I'd still get paid and wouldn't get sacked as I could most likely sue. I just had to provide reliable evidence from a hospital or doctor.
My contract was only for about 12 weeks too over christmas. So to say he's gonna get sacked is wrong.. Like DD said, talk to a lawyer if you're actually being truthful.

DeletedUser

Sixpointer, it would have changed a lot. I would tell him to cease any kind of building and make sure he does so. I wasn't aware of the ODA as I've been told through someone else that he's not allowed attacking anyone.. Broken telephone I guess. I have no idea why his points went up by 30 points.. Let's not forget he doesn't know the game well and may not have known whatever he built would increase his points.

As for his brother getting fired, for the "kids to get picked up at school" statement is a good point, but he'd be in a court of law, not a court of morales (unfortunately). I've been asking around my school and so far everyone agreed that it is possible to be laid off when in the hospital, unless under some sort of contract. I've been also searching around the net where people from the UK ask if it's legal for them to get fired while in the hospital, everyone who answered mentioned you can (though, didn't find any mention of it in the UK site of laws yet).

SirGoku

I work in Telecoms and my brother works part-time at a supermarket, only been working there for 3 months which is the problem his still on like a trail...you work for 6 months and then they decide if you are good enough to stay.

DeletedUser

Sixpointer, it would have changed a lot. I would tell him to cease any kind of building and make sure he does so. I wasn't aware of the ODA as I've been told through someone else that he's not allowed attacking anyone.. Broken telephone I guess. I have no idea why his points went up by 30 points.. Let's not forget he doesn't know the game well and may not have known whatever he built would increase his points.

As for his brother getting fired, for the "kids to get picked up at school" statement is a good point, but he'd be in a court of law, not a court of morales (unfortunately). I've been asking around my school and so far everyone agreed that it is possible to be laid off when in the hospital, unless under some sort of contract. I've been also searching around the net where people from the UK ask if it's legal for them to get fired while in the hospital, everyone who answered mentioned you can (though, didn't find any mention of it in the UK site of laws yet).

My point exactly, would not have changed a thing, i already passed the message along, if you all as his leaders failed to go into detail with him to ensure the cease fire agreement was upheld then you failed him and his brother.

Then Sir Goku, instead of saying to yourself, "hmmm i do not know how to play the game, so why would i doubt someones integrity, who gave me the cease fire to begin with and then insult him when instead i should have doubted myself and TREAD lightly to try to get the cease fire re-instated".

Again knowing what I know now, nothing would have changed a thing.

DeletedUser

I work in Telecoms and my brother works part-time at a supermarket, only been working there for 3 months which is the problem his still on like a trail...you work for 6 months and then they decide if you are good enough to stay.

Here is another problem, he had a job at a grocery store for 3 months and they are going to let you finish out his probationary period so he can keep a 3 month old job....LOL unless things around the workplace are extremely different in the UK, i would call that rubbish

Hell, i would have quit my job to begin with and find a better one when i was healthy again, especially since i would not be able to work for awhile, again unless the job market is bad in the UK, then this job is meaningless and i would not work 2 jobs to help anyone out if thats all they have invested

anyone from the UK that can state what he is saying makes since?

If not nuff said goku, PS you cant have that many troops left since i am running out of room to bury them all, LOL

SirGoku

they are not letting me finish his probationary period...I use to work at this supermarket myself, in return that I work his shift, when he returns he will still have a place but will still need to finish the other 3 months, my brother is only working there until he goes to univesity (if he got a placement). So earning about 660 a month for 3 nights work plus the job only being 5 mins down the road is pretty good.

I tell take up that advice about taking legal action though.

DeletedUser70293

Here is another problem, he had a job at a grocery store for 3 months and they are going to let you finish out his probationary period so he can keep a 3 month old job....LOL unless things around the workplace are extremely different in the UK, i would call that rubbish

Hell, i would have quit my job to begin with and find a better one when i was healthy again, especially since i would not be able to work for awhile, again unless the job market is bad in the UK, then this job is meaningless and i would not work 2 jobs to help anyone out if thats all they have invested

anyone from the UK that can state what he is saying makes since?

If not nuff said goku, PS you cant have that many troops left since i am running out of room to bury them all, LOL

Can we focus more on the (forgive me) war between GRRR! and ~ONE~ and less on your highly annoying personal vendetta?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i just waisted about ten minutes of my life reading the same things over and over again...

DeletedUser

Can we focus more on the (forgive me) war between GRRR! and ~ONE~ and less on your highly annoying personal vendetta?

yes i can move on, but get it right, when i am bashed and called a liar, i feel i have the right to voice the real truth to save face on the facts, everything else could have been left out, but i was very angry as i am sure anyone who has posted in this thread would be and would have done the same

PS i do not care if you were annoyed or highly annoyed you have the right not to read it, if you choose, ;]

when you choose to read and find yourself annoyed, then blame yourself not me, LOL

DeletedUser70293

Now lets try keep this one on topic:

Z3120C00L original post;

[spoil]There have many stories and fables written about wolves, some like "Little Red Riding Hood",and stories about Werewolves have made the wolf a symbol of evil, a monster to some. The wolf was often portrayed as the Anti-Christ, epitome of evil.
angry_wolf.jpg

The Ancient Athenians had great respect for the wolf and decreed that any man who killed one had to pay for the funeral for the animal. In the Middle Ages dead wolves were buried at a village entrance to keep out other wolves (a bizarre belief echoed today by farmers who continue to shoot predators and hang them on fence posts to repel other predators.) Just like we are going to hang the hides off our walls.
wolf.jpg

2008-wolf-hunt1.jpg

The Wolf and The Lion

A WOLF, having stolen a lamb from a fold, was carrying him off to his lair. A Lion met him in the path, and seizing the lamb, took it from him. Standing at a safe distance, the Wolf exclaimed, "You have unrighteously taken that which was mine from me!" To which the Lion jeeringly replied, "It was righteously yours, eh? The gift of a friend?'

by Aeosp

i040_th.jpg

First came the threats:

Then you attack.

Then you noble:

A Lesson need learning?... I think So

Roaming by the mountainside at sundown, a wolf saw his own shadow become greatly extended and magnified, and he said to himself,

-"Why should I, being of such an immense size and extending nearly an acre in length, be afraid of the lion? Ought I not to be acknowledged as King of all the collected beasts?"

While he was indulging in these proud thoughts, a lion fell upon him and killed him. He exclaimed with a too late repentance,

-"Wretched me! this overestimation of myself is the cause of my destruction."

by Aeosp

127216262_72c5def46f.jpg

Wolf Hunting has been a hobby for some many generations, and will be for generations to come.
pf070330.jpg

Remember the good ole days when The State law authorized the County Clerk to pay $3 from the county fund for each coyote or wolf scalp presented, and he certifies the fact of payment to the Auditor, who pays $1 additional, making $4 for each wolf or coyote. The State Auditor declares that this pays better than hog raising, and naturally the farmers have turned their attention to this industry. Four bucks in 1902 is equivalent to roughly $95 in today’s dollars.
WolfHunters.jpg

The Book of Genesis was interpreted in Medieval Europe as stating that nature exists solely to support man (Genesis 1:29), who must cultivate it (Genesis 2:15), and that animals are made for his own purposes (Genesis 2:18-20). By this perspective, nature was only acceptable if controlled by man. The wolf is repeatedly mentioned in the scriptures as an enemy of flocks: a metaphor for evil men with a lust for power and dishonest gain, as well as a metaphor for Satan preying on innocent God-fearing Christians, contrasted with the shepherd Jesus who keeps his flock safe.

You have bashed us in the externals, threatened us and attacked us. This is act of an enemy. You have spent so long infesting this land with your presence and it will be an honor to take from you all you have worked so hard to gain. We, the Empire of ~ONE~ declare open season on GRRR!

k94.png
[/spoil]

Key words here.

DeletedUser

if i reply to you then you will reply to me and we will both be guilty of going of subject again, so

lets move on, ;]