=V= vs Apoc

DeletedUser53573

For the FINAL time Zurtle, if you ask nicely, they will let you turn around ;)

Macman - watching your conquers...

BA still losing to a tribe with so few members? BA suck!

DeletedUser

Unlike the Apoc/BA families, in all our 2 years, we have never allied and mass recruited our home Ks blue. We take pride in actually fighting for almost every village we have. I guess the fact that we wanted to noble the active enemy was a foreign concept to you all and so it is called betrayal on our part. Pardon me for misunderstanding that Tribal Wars actually meant fighting other live players.

The fact that there were so many full red Ks left behind that you jumped over to noble inside our clusters, along with those precious chat excerpts, obviously meant you had ulterior motives. We did not need your help and never asked for it. You tried to force yourselves on us - I guess you took it for granted that we would be another Apoc tribe for you to hug.

If Apoc & BA are so chummy, why did BA break away from the UA? Why was their a 3 page contract, that Peter posted, that specified no nobling inside an ally's cluster? It took you 2 years to foster a 'trust'. The way i see it, the 'trust' that Apoc and BA have is not trust at all, it is a means to an end. Apoc want to recruit and ally anything with a heart beat and BA can't fight a war front alone whilst that mighty battle against their inactives is ongoing.

The funny thing is after 2 years, none of you actually like each other. You don't even know what loyalty means. How many chats are there about taking out RKN? Or Apoc-N? Even ones making fun of the BA/S 'war'. That is one thing you have all perfected brilliantly - backstabbing, along with aliases and proxies.

My other personal fav is the flying of the Apoc banner. Apoc-N has a scuffle with TF and then screams Apoc in every post made. Apoc-C don't like us so they scream Apoc as well. RKN declare on us but before they do, they have their name changed. To what you might ask? None other then Apoc! lol. I still remember the speech as to why they changed it to RKN in the first place. But hey, it is fight time and it is not fair unless there is at least 10 on 1, and that Apoc Banner comes flying out once again (mummy's skirts are so safe)! hahahaha.

Hold on though, the odds are still too tight so recruitment needs to happen again. I am very surprised that it took you this long to recruit Concrete. I thought you would have invited at least 4 already. You've lost your touch :)

@ Andrew: Correct me if I am wrong, but I have never seen a sports game where there are 10+ teams on one side and just one on the other. I'd say this is more reminiscent of schoolyard bullies ganging up on a little kid and getting themselves all hot and flustered over it.

DeletedUser

Try as hard as you can to divide all of our alliances MsBella in a single post.

I wish you much luck in that.

As a general rule, you should try to split us apart by attacking each alliance we have separately, not in one big post whereas it might just read as grasping for straws.

DeletedUser

hehe, i love the "10 on 1" excuse, as if you are on your own and there are no other enemies of the the Apoc family to try and negotiate with.

DeletedUser

Try as hard as you can to divide all of our alliances MsBella in a single post.

I wish you much luck in that.

As a general rule, you should try to split us apart by attacking each alliance we have separately, not in one big post whereas it might just read as grasping for straws.

You're mistaken, I don't want to divide your 'alliances'. The more you have the better - it suits us just fine. Maybe you've forgotten, in ALL of our wars we have been INITIALLY outnumbered which is just the way we like it.

I would have thought the continued hugging and recruiting equates to "grasping for straws". Keep waving that banner and maybe, just maybe, that blue world will come to fruition for you.

Agenroe

10-1 works fine for me. When you recall a shadow. You best be prepared to fight a shadow yourself. Considering you all have shadows how will you know who im after?

DeletedUser

@Everyone
V attacked a BA player -- who was NAP'd with V at the time. There was no effort to communicate first. Efforts to reconcile were... unsuccessful.

Peter... you know how I feel about these kinds of things... let me say this though... and really I mean this with all due respect and in as positive a way as I possibly can... regarding wartigger... he had a bitter hatred for apoc from what I gathered... so much so, that he waged a private war if I recall.. he wasn't even remotely allied to anyone in apoc...

Wartigger quit... and I believe he said do with it as you want... I really don't think his intention was for that nubcake to hand his villas over to his sworn enemy...

Apoc's reputation preceded them... And even though I was the optimisstic one... I see now that my members were correct... you guys may be inbred enough to trust each other implicitly... I would have to say the only reason BA worked it out with apoc at all is simply because they are far too scared to fight them or made some major concessions... And we both know the reason the original BA members left this world is exactly for that reason... I mean OMG someone might have to defend a village???...lol =V= however is not an inbred tribe... we read somewhere that kind of thing can lead to serious health issues..lol

Let me ask you a direct question Peter....what concessions did BA have to make to stave off war with the mighty Apoc-C??

On a side note... I see apoc c has already began to fizzle...lol and apoc/rkn too... honestly I was a little disappointed to see they are still as inept as they were at this time last year.... I would have hoped that someone would have given them some guidance over the last year to help them improve. Either the family isnt as tight as you say... or your shear size gives you guys the illusion of being skilled players... I'm starting to lean to the latter...

DeletedUser

Lord Bad

I can hardly believe what i am reading you must be the dumbest person ever to post here on this forum besides swordnoob

your stats about how many apoc nobles of VST compared to V is the biggest biased stas i have ever seen please do over the same period the stats on S and PX and we out noble you by 100 to 1

just take a look at the maps of bnaujok and its all very clear

all apoc and BA tribes are on the winning side and all of you together are on the losing side

go noble 3k barbs like zurtle now so you can live a bit longer

@ spella you will never succeed to drive a wedge between apoc and BA just try your BS on rattle

DeletedUser

Lord Bad

I can hardly believe what i am reading you must be the dumbest person ever to post here on this forum besides swordnoob

your stats about how many apoc nobles of VST compared to V is the biggest biased stas i have ever seen please do over the same period the stats on S and PX and we out noble you by 100 to 1

just take a look at the maps of bnaujok and its all very clear

all apoc and BA tribes are on the winning side and all of you together are on the losing side

go noble 3k barbs like zurtle now so you can live a bit longer

@ spella you will never succeed to drive a wedge between apoc and BA just try your BS on rattle

What 3k barbs? I see you have one, is that the one?

DeletedUser

yes zurtle had to take it from you before you keep annoying us in that area by taking more

i see you took one in k32 as well

adapting quickly on the enemies strategical nobling policies??

DeletedUser

yes zurtle had to take it from you before you keep annoying us in that area by taking more

i see you took one in k32 as well

adapting quickly on the enemies strategical nobling policies??

I know you have a problem with reading, so I'll show you the actual K it is in

Barbarian village (420|410) K44 3,159

Don't worry, I'm only holding it for you. You are welcome to it at any time.

DeletedUser

Hey Peter,

You have some white stuff on the side of your mouth there, might want to get that.. :icon_redface:

Ooops! Thanks!
It was from your mom.

See? I can be juvenile, too! I'm not too old to regurgitate the old playground retorts. Apparently, you've not progressed any further in your development. As I stated earlier - this should be an embarrassment to you. However, your stunted development perhaps explains why it is not.

DeletedUser

Bella,
I have purposefully avoided responding to you, as I believe it will end badly. I have dealt with you for the better part of a year through your mass-merger of FUSE players off the BA frontline (would that count as a MM home K?) and the recruitment of T~S players off the BA frontline (would that count as a MM home K?).
I have come to certain conclusions about your style of diplomacy and truthfulness.
This will be news to you, I'm sure, as I have attempted to maintain civility and respect throughout all negotiations with you and your tribe.

If Apoc & BA are so chummy, why did BA break away from the UA?
Ask Zurtle* for more details. As one of the TWA members I worked most with, he might remember. It had to do with several issues. One, I outlined in the DS thread here: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?p=4948496#post4948496.
Zain was the only other Apoc leader who knew. It was a long time ago. But it was planned.
What you're structuring here is a simplistic "straw man". I never said BA and Apoc are "chummy." I never characterized the relationship as anything other than one born of trust, communication and time-consuming work. Obviously, this was to further the goals of both families. It is pretty standard game theory, actually. We played by a set of rules that all agreed to. And we trusted each other to follow through when our members broke those rules.

Here's another little secret from the UA split...
It didn't really change anything. Zurtle* can affirm - there was concern among UA leaders that the constant propaganda against the UA was creating morale problems inside the rank-and-file. There were some leaders who suggested staging a "fake split". I believe Zurtle* thought that this was the best route to take. At the same time, there were the issues with DS -- who actually WANTED a split. BA leaders had grown weary of the bickering between the leaders of the various families, and so we said -- let's do it all.
So, I (with Zurtle*'s and Zain's knowledge) helped remove BA from the UA. For people who did not know, it appeared to be a major rift had occurred. And there had - but it was between DS and TWA. Not BA. We just took the opportunity to save the alliance, avoid a DS bloodbath, keep active DS players playing the game, and continue our wars against T~S, GOC, FUSE, and A/S without adding another tribe into the mix.
This is not to say that BA's split from the UA was "fake." It was real. The UA governance structure did, indeed, go away. But the ties BA and TWA & RKN had continued.

And if you don't know... now you know.

Why was their a 3 page contract, that Peter posted, that specified no nobling inside an ally's cluster?
It wasn't a 3-page contract. The Alliance Agreement had nobling rules that were set in place 18 months ago. The contract shoud've been reviewed and agreed to by all the parties involved. Without rules for everyone to follow, trust is difficult to build. The fact that neither side tried to set some rules in place BEFORE marking each other as allies, indicates a rushed process. I was not involved, obviously, with the Apoc & V negotiations. It did seem like there was some missed steps, though. However, given my experience negotiating with you, Bella, this is not surprising in the least.

It took you 2 years to foster a 'trust'. The way i see it, the 'trust' that Apoc and BA have is not trust at all, it is a means to an end. Apoc want to recruit and ally anything with a heart beat and BA can't fight a war front alone whilst that mighty battle against their inactives is ongoing.
The two ideas you assert are not necessarily mutually exclusive, Bella. The trust is built upon a shared goal. If either BA or Apoc were to decide their goals were on divergent paths, then the trust would likely be shattered. Even so, you have no idea what relationships exist between all the various members of Apoc/TWA/RKN and BA leaders. Please quit acting like you do. There were so many people who built the trust over 2 years, that to assume you can speak with certainty on the subject betrays your own hubris. Some Apoc leaders were good to work with. Some were not. Likewise, some BA leaders were easier for Apoc to work with. Some were not.
I had some real knock-down-drag-out arguments with Apoc guys. But that never was spread through the rank-and-file.

The funny thing is after 2 years, none of you actually like each other. You don't even know what loyalty means. How many chats are there about taking out RKN? Or Apoc-N? Even ones making fun of the BA/S 'war'. That is one thing you have all perfected brilliantly - backstabbing, along with aliases and proxies.
I know I don't like you. How's that? Is that funny? Here's what I find funny... you first denigrate the alliance between Apoc and BA because it's based on a shared goal... and that this alliance has lasted for 2 years. This is somehow a negative. Then, in the next breath, you criticize us for not knowing what loyalty means. A bit of a disconnect there, eh?
To me... loyalty means abiding your agreements with your tribemates, your allies and your NAP'd tribes. That's something that every tribe you led has had a problem doing. First MM ... and now V.
We'd never attack an ally or NAP without explicit permission. It's a matter of honor and... loyalty. Loyalty to one's word. BA gave you our word we'd not attack V. You did the same by agreeing to the NAP. Your tribe broke it's word.
So, go talk to someone else about loyalty.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Peter... you know how I feel about these kinds of things... let me say this though... and really I mean this with all due respect and in as positive a way as I possibly can... regarding wartigger... he had a bitter hatred for apoc from what I gathered... so much so, that he waged a private war if I recall.. he wasn't even remotely allied to anyone in apoc...
He also didn't like me very much, as I was the one who had to confront him over his support for Eldredge and Foxbite against Apoc attacks. Yet, he gave his villages to BA.
WarTigger's recruitment into BA came through the DS merger. When Foxbite and Eldredge pulled their attempted merge with T~S remnants, Apoc moved on them. WarTigger wanted to help his old leaders. We understood that. But we could not let him support enemies against our allies. He got caught supporting them, and so BA was forced to act. It was a bad situation all around.
We did not attack him, because we sympathized with his position. Apoc leaders understood our position, too. They did not press us to join operations against him.

But here's the point... regardless of the past, WT gave his account to BA. Perhaps he wanted V to noble him. Maybe even set it up in order to draw us into war against V. Either way, it was his decision. Period.

Wartigger quit... and I believe he said do with it as you want... I really don't think his intention was for that nubcake to hand his villas over to his sworn enemy...
It doesn't matter what you think his intention was. Your tribe had a NAP with BA. Your tribe attacked a BA member without notice. There's really nothing else to debate.

Apoc's reputation preceded them... And even though I was the optimisstic one... I see now that my members were correct... you guys may be inbred enough to trust each other implicitly... I would have to say the only reason BA worked it out with apoc at all is simply because they are far too scared to fight them or made some major concessions... And we both know the reason the original BA members left this world is exactly for that reason... I mean OMG someone might have to defend a village???...lol =V= however is not an inbred tribe... we read somewhere that kind of thing can lead to serious health issues..lol
While I'm not one of the original [BA] leaders, I am the original [BA]K4 leader. I created [BA]K2 out of the remnants of T-C in k2, which then merged into BAK4. Which then became {BA}. CottenClown is also an original [BA]. He's run [BA] since the AA-induced implosion. So is GalaxyZero0 (the one you called nubcake). Different BA leaders & players left the game for different reasons. I think we're fairly able to defend villages from enemies. We're still here, afterall.

Let me ask you a direct question Peter....what concessions did BA have to make to stave off war with the mighty Apoc-C??
None. You won't believe that, of course. But that's the truth.
We simply agree to abide our Alliance Agreements. As does Apoc. If either side violates the agreements... and refuses to correct or address the violations... then I'm sure we'll be at war with Apoc. However, all the parties involved have not engaged in the kind of behaviour that V did with BA. If Apoc started eating up one of our inactives -- without even so much as an advance notice -- I'm sure our Alliance would be in a bit of trouble, too.

DeletedUser53573

Ooops! Thanks!
It was from your mom.

See? I can be juvenile, too! I'm not too old to regurgitate the old playground retorts. Apparently, you've not progressed any further in your development. As I stated earlier - this should be an embarrassment to you. However, your stunted development perhaps explains why it is not.

dude... i see what youre trying to do here.. but it didnt work...

DeletedUser68750

MsBella said:
@ Andrew: Correct me if I am wrong, but I have never seen a sports game where there are 10+ teams on one side and just one on the other. I'd say this is more reminiscent of schoolyard bullies ganging up on a little kid and getting themselves all hot and flustered over it.

:) You would be right on this point MsB, most sports games are balanced and based on skill's with some luck thrown in there. This how ever is not a sports game its a war game, I personally have never seen a war yet that was fair, most wars are started by bullies, and the bullying as you call it continues till one side or another wins, or both agree to terms. War isn't fair just like life isn't fair.. its just how it is. Its about winning nothing more, if that be one on one or 50 on one then so be it. Its war..