=V= vs Apoc

DeletedUser

yeah thats right... RKN decided to declare on =V=... not much of a surprise to be honest since they have been beating the war drums for weeks. Kind of cheesy to change their name to apoc when they declared though... I guess it's an attempt to get some help.

Apoc C decided to answer the call... again no big surprise...They haven't done a damn thing on their own since the world started.. but seriously... Apoc C ??? yeah lets hang our hat on that alliance...lol

Now here's what surprises me.... all I have heard for the last two weeks is Mudge did this and Mudge did that.. not to mention Bella is a so an so and Bella is being mean...And my ultimate Apoc favorite... you have nobled my claim... I dont care..We are apoc and you will do as you are told......(eat my shorts comes to mind btw.) the declaration even mentioned Mudge by name. (you nasty thing...lol). But when their war started who did they target? not Mudge huh?? maybe Bella??? no ?? hmmm... making me very glad right now that apoc doesn't consider me a friend....:icon_rolleyes: I see that as worst kind of betrayal.

I wont bother posting stats since it really means little at this stage in the world. We'll measure our success or failure by number of people who finally quit. And to think Apoc was so close to realizing their dream of a blue world... I guess it just wasn't meant to be. Or everyone signed on for another two years...haha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser53573

ha

ha

ha

ha

ha

ha

this is great..

bout time =v= did sumthing..

kinda a shame i left nw but what can i say? i got all this months of premium...

DeletedUser

oh, feel the heat coming from that post. You can cook your food with it :p

I don't know the in's and out's of what was happening before, i just wish good luck to both sides. Ive already had a good short-range battle with justageek, if you are reading this well played btw, look forward to seeing you again later on.

DeletedUser53573

wut act duz u play mebe we culd coplay? i dnt like =v= or apoc so idc wh o i fite

DeletedUser54047

yeah thats right... RKN decided to declare on =V=... not much of a surprise to be honest since they have been beating the war drums for weeks.

Apoc C decided to answer the call...

Now here's what surprises me.... all I have heard for the last two weeks is Mudge did this and Mudge did that.. not to mention Bella is a so an so and Bella is being mean...But when their war started who did they target? not Mudge huh?? maybe Bella??? no ?? hmmm...

day one and you already got a surprise
see what fun we have on w18?

DeletedUser

actually what surprises me is how you guys go on about loyalty and friendship... I see now that is a load of crap... tbh... this is exactly what I said would happen but was told over and over that apoc aren't like that. sometimes I hate being right.

swordy if you want to play send me a pm ... I'm sure I can help you out... Apoc would love that...lol

DeletedUser

actually what surprises me is how you guys go on about loyalty and friendship... I see now that is a load of crap... tbh... this is exactly what I said would happen but was told over and over that apoc aren't like that. sometimes I hate being right.

swordy if you want to play send me a pm ... I'm sure I can help you out... Apoc would love that...lol

He is already playing!

DeletedUser53573

anyone wanna give me some more premium? playing w18 will use up more of my freebies..

soco?

lord bad, msg sent

DeletedUser

You are already playing W18.

It's already eating up your premium.

Ugh.

edit:
And i dont think you'll be tricking soco for prem this time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

whoooaaaaaa LOSERS you all get what you deserve which is being rimmed or you will pick up another account before you are rimmed so we can rim you again and again we dont care

And swordnoob well done i am taking my hat off for you causing the last drop to make the bucket overflow its really for me the best thing you ever did in this world finally we are not allied anymore with people we should not have been allied with to begin with

Now Spella has nobody left to try to convince that she is right you know why because she is not her last trick she did was on zurtle and now they both will pay the ultimate price in this game the rim

APOC RULES W18 for a long time and will until the end

DeletedUser53573

TheKillerTomoto, why must you lie? Or is that all you're good at? Show me one solid shred of evidence, or you should leave. Thanks.

Bokkelul, real mature bro. And just so we're clear.. this to me sounds like APOC-C views all other APOC as inferior and will target them as they wish (even an ex duke?)

edit:
How did I trick Soco for premium? He told me he'd give me a year of premium to hack TheMudge and then delete it. So I took the 'good' faith' payment and kept it for w47. He shouldn't have tried to get me to hack somone else's computer.

doubleedit:
Sorry, I guess my first reply was to MacMan.

DeletedUser

Bokkelul, real mature bro. And just so we're clear.. this to me sounds like APOC-C views all other APOC as inferior and will target them as they wish (even an ex duke?)

what is not mature about my post it are purely facts
I never mentioned APOC-C but mentioned that APOC rules

its very simple at this moment and diplo is over we all know who we are and what we are capable off
you are either with the success formula called APOC and since BA and APOC/RKN get along for a long time its been proven that it can work
if a former duke decides that the game play of =V= is what he prefers over the play style of APOC he is free to choose the other side does that mean i wont attack him when my dukes decided that we are at war with =V= Nope it will not he is now just another bright red dot same as you

DeletedUser

I wonder how Apoc-D will react to one of their founders being attacked by their own :)

DeletedUser53573

If you'd like, we will give you a minute to turn around... :)

DeletedUser54047

whoa, what's this?
my account sitter launched about a quarter of my k1 nukes behind my back!
my my my
the plot thickens

I better watch my back
this is no time for sleep

DeletedUser

whoa, what's this?
my account sitter launched about a quarter of my k1 nukes behind my back!
my my my
the plot thickens

I better watch my back
this is no time for sleep

Sorry, I don't understand what you are trying to get at here.

PS @ Angry: You tried (unsuccessfully) to come up with a cute nick for me? awwwww.