=V= vs Apoc

DeletedUser

whoooaaaaaa LOSERS you all get what you deserve which is being rimmed or you will pick up another account before you are rimmed so we can rim you again and again we dont care

And swordnoob well done i am taking my hat off for you causing the last drop to make the bucket overflow its really for me the best thing you ever did in this world finally we are not allied anymore with people we should not have been allied with to begin with

Now Spella has nobody left to try to convince that she is right you know why because she is not her last trick she did was on zurtle and now they both will pay the ultimate price in this game the rim

APOC RULES W18 for a long time and will until the end

OMG!!! hahaha... I thought I had too much to drink... but now I see you must have hit your head.... a brain injury is the only possible answer.

Are you serious?? ... let me ask you... who on your tribe will show us the rim??... you??? not very likely.... you know I cant think of a single person on apoc c who could do it.. All of your best players have left already...

now listen up little man ... I dont think you are even close to being good enough... thats right... I've seen your attacks... they are sloppy and lame at best... I see you have gotten fat on inactives and have learned absolutely nothing...I don't think you are qualified to call people losers or noobs... now go crawl back under apoc's skirt where you belong before I smack the taste out of your mouth...lmao... have you learned nothing ?

You should show a little respect there bokkefool... did you just call Z a loser? wow... you really are an idiot.. You also just admitted that you have been undermining efforts of apoc d. I'm sure they are just as surprised as we are that Apoc C is actually calling the shots and apoc d is just expected to follow. I thought zain was the leader of the family... not you...

DeletedUser

Apoc seem to have no shame in anything they do.. your Ex-duke....

Go V?

DeletedUser

what is not mature about my post it are purely facts
I never mentioned APOC-C but mentioned that APOC rules

its very simple at this moment and diplo is over we all know who we are and what we are capable off
you are either with the success formula called APOC and since BA and APOC/RKN get along for a long time its been proven that it can work
if a former duke decides that the game play of =V= is what he prefers over the play style of APOC he is free to choose the other side does that mean i wont attack him when my dukes decided that we are at war with =V= Nope it will not he is now just another bright red dot same as you

I have some news for you... RKN changed it's name to apoc... Just apoc... you say apoc rules the world...

You should have more faith in your own tribe...lol

DeletedUser

I have some news for you... RKN changed it's name to apoc... Just apoc... you say apoc rules the world...

You should have more faith in your own tribe...lol

ok, saw he added the letter F in behind it.

Happy now?

DeletedUser

what is not mature about my post it are purely facts
I never mentioned APOC-C but mentioned that APOC rules

its very simple at this moment and diplo is over we all know who we are and what we are capable off
you are either with the success formula called APOC and since BA and APOC/RKN get along for a long time its been proven that it can work
if a former duke decides that the game play of =V= is what he prefers over the play style of APOC he is free to choose the other side does that mean i wont attack him when my dukes decided that we are at war with =V= Nope it will not he is now just another bright red dot same as you

Are you saying that Apoc-C is incapable of doing this without Apoc, Apoc-D, Apoc-N and BA family? You need 6 tribes to rim a few players? Your capabilities are astounding!

If that is not the case, however, how about you put your money where your mouth is and bring it on :) Apoc-C as it stands now versus =V=. You can even have RKN (Apoc) to help make it more even for you. We can negotiate on the use of your 156 proxies :)

I'll understand if you this is too overwhelming for you and you need to run and hide under Mummy Apoc's skirts :)

DeletedUser

I appreciate you worrying about Apoc's diplomatic ties MsBella.

DeletedUser

I appreciate you worrying about Apoc's diplomatic ties MsBella.

You misunderstood. Although, when I need to ask about forum trolling I'll be sure to come to you. Thanks for trying anyway.

DeletedUser

If you believe im trolling feel free to hit that
report.gif
button under any of my posts you feel are trolling you.

Your post mentions the how you believe Apoc-C cant handle its enemies by itself.
You have an interest in their diplomacy, and their diplomacy is no secret.
You go on to worry about how they need other tribes in their wars.

Go ahead and look at Apoc-C top 20 players. No inactivity.
No other tribe can say that.

Throughout the history of the world a lot of tribes have cried foul. T~S cried foul because it fought UA tribes. FEAR family cried foul, Khan fell. LEGION was gobbled. Blade forgot what a blade was...

This isn't a very complicated world.

DeletedUser

If you believe im trolling feel free to hit that
report.gif
button under any of my posts you feel are trolling you.

Your post mentions the how you believe Apoc-C cant handle its enemies by itself.
You have an interest in their diplomacy, and their diplomacy is no secret.
You go on to worry about how they need other tribes in their wars.

Go ahead and look at Apoc-C top 20 players. No inactivity.
No other tribe can say that.

Throughout the history of the world a lot of tribes have cried foul. T~S cried foul because it fought UA tribes. FEAR family cried foul, Khan fell. LEGION was gobbled. Blade forgot what a blade was...

This isn't a very complicated world.

You misunderstood again.

Firstly, I never said you were trolling me, in fact I found a lot of your posts (as Macman of course) were quite entertaining to read. Maybe I should have said 'all matters relating to the forum' rather then using the word 'trolling'.

Secondly, who said this world was complicated? Also, where am I crying foul? Angry Bok and others in C believe they are the best and can rim us all and so I simply proposed a challenge - a nice fight, the good old fashioned way :) .. that is, if they are up for it. If it was too overwhelming for them, they still had Mummy Apoc to protect them and again I understand that. Nobody has to do anything they are not capable of doing. Having said that, nobody should throw around big boy threats if they cannot deliver.

DeletedUser

now listen up little man ... I dont think you are even close to being good enough... thats right... I've seen your attacks... they are sloppy and lame at best... I see you have gotten fat on inactives and have learned absolutely nothing...I don't think you are qualified to call people losers or noobs... now go crawl back under apoc's skirt where you belong before I smack the taste out of your mouth...lmao... have you learned nothing ?

You should show a little respect there bokkefool... did you just call Z a loser? wow... you really are an idiot.. You also just admitted that you have been undermining efforts of apoc d. I'm sure they are just as surprised as we are that Apoc C is actually calling the shots and apoc d is just expected to follow. I thought zain was the leader of the family... not you...

i dont care if i am good enough i know APOC is good enough because this game is not called bokkelul wars its called tribalwars so we fight as tribes simple as that its not strange that you have seen my attacks because with 125 mil in ODA alot of people has seen my attacks you can call them sloppy and lame but with over 1100 vils its been proven that they were not that bad after all and me getting fat on inactives!!!! whooaaa sure buddy if that would be true it makes you a complete noob looking at your stats maybe you should show (to the ones that dont know which acount you are playing) your stats so they can see for them self

Show respect for what? for a bunch of backstabbing lying proxy users nah not going to happen respect needs to be earned and in the last 2-3 months =v= did not earn anything
Its funny that you think you know how APOC is run well sorry to break your bubble but it was V who tried to run APOC and this is the result

Are you saying that Apoc-C is incapable of doing this without Apoc, Apoc-D, Apoc-N and BA family? You need 6 tribes to rim a few players? Your capabilities are astounding!

If that is not the case, however, how about you put your money where your mouth is and bring it on :) Apoc-C as it stands now versus =V=. You can even have RKN (Apoc) to help make it more even for you. We can negotiate on the use of your 156 proxies :)

I'll understand if you this is too overwhelming for you and you need to run and hide under Mummy Apoc's skirts :)

Spella Spella Spella why in the first place you formed =V= because the players in MI-IM were fedup with you
you came to Apoc with this lame excuse of you wanting to attack ~S~ and needed APOC to protect you from your former tribe mates
you never acted against S but started to bitch about your K and your territory
You will never see the light and it will never be 1 on 1 because you are a stubborn lying untrustworthy backstabbing proxy user
again you trying to put a wedge between us haven't you realized by now that you wont succeed and yes the APOC/RKN/BA family will fight together as we have done thru out so dont start with that crap about 1 on 1 so you can live a bit longer in w18
And i wont run under mommy apoc skirt because according to your buddy (lord Bad) Zain is THE LEADER of APOC so I will hide behind his 1500 village but you on the other hand are all alone in this big bad world where only 19 players are left that like you (oops sorry) 3 are not even playing anymore so 16

DeletedUser

ok, saw he added the letter F in behind it.

Happy now?

this IS me being happy...lol

wait until i'm not... I lose my pleasant demeanor...:)

Honestly, adding F means nothing to me... being part of a family at this stage is just playing it safe and is for those who arent confident in their own abilities. =V= may be a small tribe... Just the way I like it actually.

you know what really amuses me when I think of the apoc family... the story of Cain and Able comes to mind. so apoc and apoc-C (cain). at least RKN had the balls to declare...

DeletedUser

i dont care if i am good enough i know APOC is good enough because this game is not called bokkelul wars its called tribalwars so we fight as tribes simple as that its not strange that you have seen my attacks because with 125 mil in ODA alot of people has seen my attacks you can call them sloppy and lame but with over 1100 vils its been proven that they were not that bad after all and me getting fat on inactives!!!! whooaaa sure buddy if that would be true it makes you a complete noob looking at your stats maybe you should show (to the ones that dont know which acount you are playing) your stats so they can see for them self

Show respect for what? for a bunch of backstabbing lying proxy users nah not going to happen respect needs to be earned and in the last 2-3 months =v= did not earn anything
Its funny that you think you know how APOC is run well sorry to break your bubble but it was V who tried to run APOC and this is the result

Spella Spella Spella why in the first place you formed =V= because the players in MI-IM were fedup with you
you came to Apoc with this lame excuse of you wanting to attack ~S~ and needed APOC to protect you from your former tribe mates
You will never see the light and it will never be 1 on 1 because you are a stubborn lying untrustworthy backstabbing proxy user
again you trying to put a wedge between us haven't you realized by now that you wont succeed and yes the APOC/RKN/BA family will fight together as we have done thru out so dont start with that crap about 1 on 1 so you can live a bit longer in w18
And i wont run under mommy apoc skirt because according to your buddy (lord Bad) Zain is THE LEADER of APOC so I will hide behind his 1500 village but you on the other hand are all alone in this big bad world where only 19 players are left that like you (oops sorry) 3 are not even playing anymore so 16

backstabbing lying proxy users?? lol yeah thats us... Bella can we change our name?? No... I was just joking... please don't do it...lol

Apoc may be big... but we don't feel too threatened by inactive accounts... everytime someone proxies one they take the risk of being caught... lol... what accounts are V supposedly proxying? we only have 20 members...lol

DeletedUser

yeah, i can see why this alliance went downhill pretty fast. Heres a tip for yall, don't whine, fight. A good sword has as much power as thousands of words. Use that fire you have to flame for lighting your arrows and catapult rocks. Either post stats, say good luck or go home.

But of cource, neither side can leave the other side with the last word, so it goes on and on.

hehe :D

DeletedUser

... Either post stats, say good luck or go home...

Good luck with that, Sergeant, now go home. :)

As usual, there's a lot more to this than meets the eye, or has been posted to the forums. I, for one, would also like people to just shaddup and get on with it.

I'm not going to bad-mouth Zurtle or Bella. They picked their tactics, their side, and how they chose to conduct their diplomacy. It's a game, here's the next stage, and here we go. Best of luck, Zurtle, appreciated you on this side as long as you were. You contributed quite a lot. Who knows, maybe something will work out...

DeletedUser53573

Side 1:
Tribes: =V=
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~S~ VST -PX-
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,730
Side 2: 533
Difference: 1,197