Side 2: 551
Difference: 3,048

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 35,319,728
Side 2: 5,378,075
Difference: 29,941,653

image.php

Let us remember that the whole reason =V= came into existence was because it wanted to fight ~S~.

Go ahead and ask msbella.
They wanted to fight ~S~ - ~S~ was eating up their farmland, not respecting their borders, etc etc etc.

And what has =V= done against ~S~?

Side 1:
Tribes: =V=
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~S~
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 151
Side 2: 61
Difference: 90

image.php

Side 1: 1,419,388
Side 2: 565,287
Difference: 854,101

image.php

Psh, over the last 3 months Apoc-D has 700 conquers against ~S~.
And Apoc-C?
They have 640 conquers themselves in the same timeframe.

DeletedUser

Do we want a fair comparison or not?

Let us remember that the whole reason =V= came into existence was because it wanted to fight ~S~.

Go ahead and ask msbella.
They wanted to fight ~S~ - ~S~ was eating up their farmland, not respecting their borders, etc etc etc.

And what has =V= done against ~S~?

Side 1:
Tribes: =V=
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~S~
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 151
Side 2: 61
Difference: 90

image.php

Side 1: 1,419,388
Side 2: 565,287
Difference: 854,101

image.php

Psh, over the last 3 months Apoc-D has 700 conquers against ~S~.
And Apoc-C?
They have 640 conquers themselves in the same timeframe.

I didn't figure you for Stupid Macman, but I guess I was wrong. When =V= started on ~S~, VST immediately began attacking =V=. Like anyone with half a brain, =V= turned their attention to the more active, greater threat; which happened to be VST, what a shocker.

DeletedUser

I didn't figure you for Stupid Macman, but I guess I was wrong. When =V= started on ~S~, VST immediately began attacking =V=. Like anyone with half a brain, =V= turned their attention to the more active, greater threat; which happened to be VST, what a shocker.
No need to get all worked up like that Zurtle.
Wasn't too long ago we were fighting together eh?

I'll continue to give you the respect that a leader should have after having done such a great job for many years.

VST has greatly faded from their fiery start against =V=.
VST leaders passed their depression and lack of purpose throughout their ranks.

If you look today there are few VST members active, and unfortunately the war really never had a middle.
At the start VST was winning. Then rudegar, a lot of members didnt care, then =V= was gobbling them up with no effort.

It would have made a nice war. Long held hostility, well respected players, blurry war fronts.
VST fell apart faster than any tribe ive seen.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Zurtle did not expect you to be stupid as well had you higher on the intelligent scale but not sure anymore
only reason V went after VST is because they did not want apoc nobling in "their" K's which is the main reason we ended up in this position we are now

DeletedUser

Zurtle did not expect you to be stupid as well had you higher on the intelligent scale but not sure anymore
only reason V went after VST is because they did not want apoc nobling in "their" K's which is the main reason we ended up in this position we are now

No, we didn't want you nobling in our K's because we knew you (and a few others) would turn on us like the dogs you are. You may not realize it, but I said that from the very beginning, turns out I was right. Despite of course being promised by several dukes "no, that will never happen, I won't allow it" So begrudgingly we allowed you to noble some near us. Big surprise when that knife came flashing towards our back, not.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser53573

I offered to let you turn around, Zurtle, and then us at -C could hit you in the front :)

@TKT, How are stats of =v= enemies un fair? Did you mean unfair to you? Like, unfair that =v= is kicking your ass? (not mine though, im positive on those losers)

DeletedUser

you are an angry little idiot... V went to war with VST because VST attacked... we made short work of them like I knew we would... end of story... Rudegar left the world... he had his reasons and I can respect that...

when i first came back to this world it was a hoot... VST and MM stood toe to toe in a slobber knocker... MM came out on top... Apoc has sucked the fun out by sticking thier noses where they dont belong... as they always have... 60000 villas on 10000... hmmm... you may want to recruit a few more tribes to help... I`m not sure it`s enough...lol

go on about it being a tribe game... but when your tribe is too scared to fight a war without overwhelming odds i`m afraid the respect you so crave will always elude you.

DeletedUser

No, we didn't want you nobling in our K's because we knew you (and a few others) would turn on us like the dogs you are. You may not realize it, but I said that from the very beginning, turns out I was right. Despite of course being promised by several dukes "no, that will never happen, I won't allow it" So begrudgingly we allowed you to noble some near us. Big surprise when that knife came flashing towards our back, not.

Many of us considered =V= actually allies for a while anyway.
But the insistence that there was an 'our' continent was baffling.

Did we ever say that to BA?
Did we ever make such an agreement with RKN?

We have fought with our allies, side by side. Since the days when i was a duke, and i havent been a duke in a year and a half!

=V= was unwilling to do such.
And when we finally, finally got them to use the shared claiming system (one of the most fair systems to work out claims) they abused it.
100 claims per person for 100 days.

After more negotiations it became clear that we forced =V= into something they didnt want (shared claims) and were using the claims to enforce the 'our continents' they always wanted.

Zurtle, how long did we have our external claims system?
there were some issues, but generally the only issues were when people didnt use the claimer.

TheMudge (swordnuke or whoever =V= says the account belongs to) antagonized people on the forum, openly. Several people made demands, not requests, but demands to Apoc players.

=V= made a self-fulfilling prophesy: We believe that Apoc will betray us, so we need to do everything we can to resist their noblings.

Since then Apoc proceeded to not appreciate that =V= was undermining and not being a full ally, hey look -- now we are at war.

What are the chances?
100% thanks to =V= not wanting to be an ally.

DeletedUser

I can't wait till =V= go up in flames... I'm not even on 18 anymore and I'm still getting a laugh out of this :D

DeletedUser53573

Many of us considered =V= actually allies for a while anyway.
But the insistence that there was an 'our' continent was baffling.

So would you have let =V= noble barbs in your homeland ks?
Example:
[spoil]Barbarian village (757|409) K47 9,054 Abandoned Kimiisarian [Apoc-C] 19th Apr 2010 - 08:55:41
105 Larymna (757|410) K47 9,054 Abandoned Kimiisarian [Apoc-C] 19th Apr 2010 - 01:27:02
02. Lenes Dominion (758|409) K47 9,196 Abandoned Kimiisarian [Apoc-C] 18th Apr 2010 - 17:22:58[/spoil]

Or were you too busy doing that yourself to notice?
[spoil]91-084 (146|931) K91 9,197 Abandoned kokoe [Apoc] 25th Apr 2010 - 17:15:03
Barbarian village (3|383) K30 9,331 Abandoned GlenE [Apoc] 24th Apr 2010 - 14:16:59
Barbarian village (6|390) K30 9,170 Abandoned GlenE [Apoc] 24th Apr 2010 - 12:18:18
308001:pC (1|380) K30 9,555 Abandoned GlenE [Apoc] 23rd Apr 2010 - 22:20:30
309130:pC (10|393) K30 9,070 Abandoned GlenE [Apoc] 23rd Apr 2010 - 20:00:51
309192:pC (12|399) K30 8,843 Abandoned GlenE [Apoc] 23rd Apr 2010 - 14:28:26
91-082 (153|931) K91 9,490 Abandoned kokoe [Apoc] 23rd Apr 2010 - 12:16:58
[Various] (48|985) K90 9,290 Abandoned Kishin87 [Apoc] 23rd Apr 2010 - 11:54:02[/spoil]

Did we ever say that to BA?
Did we ever make such an agreement with RKN?

=V=, Vengeance =/= BA/RKN, no matter how dislexic a Tomato may be.

We have fought with our allies, side by side. Since the days when i was a duke, and i havent been a duke in a year and a half!

So.. you were a bad duke? You fought with your allies until you felt like absorbing them?

=V= was unwilling to do such.

Oh I thought you co-ordinated with =V= on VST, =PX- and ~S~. May be all the conquers by all parties involved vs them was just a cover-up though.

And when we finally, finally got them to use the shared claiming system (one of the most fair systems to work out claims) they abused it.
100 claims per person for 100 days.

I get a kick out of this. 100 claims per person, 100 days is abusing the system? How so? Because it is that very SAME system that says its okay for 100/100. How does that abuse the system? Unless you mean your system? Is that the system you are referring to?

Btw, it is abusing the system to make settings that the system literally says 'yes do this please', but not to make a 30 tribe family to work around the members limit, or the account sitting feature (until recently fixed)?

After more negotiations it became clear that we forced =V= into something they didnt want (shared claims) and were using the claims to enforce the 'our continents' they always wanted.

So... the issue you have is that =V= claimed red dots in their home ks?

Zurtle, how long did we have our external claims system?
there were some issues, but generally the only issues were when people didnt use the claimer.

Why do you think you couldn't touch me in k54 until I had to break from TW (with kee)?
ps cossack, you really suck. I killed over 200 nukes of yours, and and well over 100 trains. Never again say 'korlik wasn't a good player'.

TheMudge (swordnuke or whoever =V= says the account belongs to) antagonized people on the forum, openly. Several people made demands, not requests, but demands to Apoc players.

So.. You either claim its me and accept that I then have been kicking your and other tribes ass throughout, or accept its not me and you can still say I suck. Your choice.:icon_rolleyes:

=V= made a self-fulfilling prophesy: We believe that Apoc will betray us, so we need to do everything we can to resist their noblings.

And yet... we betrayed them and they were right. go figure?

Since then Apoc proceeded to not appreciate that =V= was undermining and not being a full ally, hey look -- now we are at war.

Clearly, as all evidence suggest, it was our idiot dukes who undermined them as an ally.

What are the chances?
100% thanks to =V= not wanting to be an ally.

You're losing your touch TKT. This was too easy.

DeletedUser

@zurtle macmann said it all

you are an angry little idiot... V went to war with VST because VST attacked... we made short work of them like I knew we would... end of story... Rudegar left the world... he had his reasons and I can respect that...

when i first came back to this world it was a hoot... VST and MM stood toe to toe in a slobber knocker... MM came out on top... Apoc has sucked the fun out by sticking thier noses where they dont belong... as they always have... 60000 villas on 10000... hmmm... you may want to recruit a few more tribes to help... I`m not sure it`s enough...lol

go on about it being a tribe game... but when your tribe is too scared to fight a war without overwhelming odds i`m afraid the respect you so crave will always elude you.

haha i am not angry at all i am very happy being set free to attack V instead of reading all their crap and BS at the previous shared forums and on skype

wasn't V who came to us for an allied status? you really believe we needed you pricks as an ally NO we did not and NO we do not
We only wanted the world to end faster and we thought it would save some time to accomplish that with V but a tribe of only 10k villages and 20 members telling us what we can and cant do!!!! yeah right wake you idiot who the hell do you think you are
and if you dont like were we stick our nose and there is no fun anymore for you just hit DELETE (or let bella play your account via proxy) much easier then to get frustrated here and in game

Oh my god and here we go again about recruiting, APOC-C has recruited 1 enemy player since january 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here we go again about unfair odds and we are to scared to fight on our own BLA BLA BLA also that has been debated at length in other threads we started on an even playing field in sept 2009.

that its not even anymore well sorry thats what happens when you loose wars and players because they are fed up with spella and her bad politics Then V made the wrong choice now they are stuck without any ally but i expect soon that they will make new friends with all none apoc/BA tribes who still dont know spella good enough then they will break up after while and everybody will blame apoc again for not having fun anymore

end result we win you loose

DeletedUser

Example:
[spoil]Barbarian village (757|409) K47 9,054 Abandoned Kimiisarian [Apoc-C] 19th Apr 2010 - 08:55:41
105 Larymna (757|410) K47 9,054 Abandoned Kimiisarian [Apoc-C] 19th Apr 2010 - 01:27:02
02. Lenes Dominion (758|409) K47 9,196 Abandoned Kimiisarian [Apoc-C] 18th Apr 2010 - 17:22:58[/spoil]
Those villages were cadara, who recently deleted on the 18th, nice try.

Or were you too busy doing that yourself to notice?
[spoil]91-084 (146|931) K91 9,197 Abandoned kokoe [Apoc] 25th Apr 2010 - 17:15:03
Barbarian village (3|383) K30 9,331 Abandoned GlenE [Apoc] 24th Apr 2010 - 14:16:59
Barbarian village (6|390) K30 9,170 Abandoned GlenE [Apoc] 24th Apr 2010 - 12:18:18
308001:pC (1|380) K30 9,555 Abandoned GlenE [Apoc] 23rd Apr 2010 - 22:20:30
309130:pC (10|393) K30 9,070 Abandoned GlenE [Apoc] 23rd Apr 2010 - 20:00:51
309192:pC (12|399) K30 8,843 Abandoned GlenE [Apoc] 23rd Apr 2010 - 14:28:26
91-082 (153|931) K91 9,490 Abandoned kokoe [Apoc] 23rd Apr 2010 - 12:16:58
[Various] (48|985) K90 9,290 Abandoned Kishin87 [Apoc] 23rd Apr 2010 - 11:54:02[/spoil]

None of those people were me. (when you call me out directly, maybe you want to make sure that im playing one of those accounts)
And frankly What RKN [Apoc] does is its own business.

Until like, 3 days ago RKN was RKN and neither -C nor -N nor -D created their tribal rules.
Apoc-D and -C have very strict barb nobling rules

=V=, Vengeance =/= BA/RKN, no matter how dislexic a Tomato may be.
You missed my point.
We (Apoc-D) have been happy to work with out allies.
We were happy to be in the same continent with BA, with Apoc-C, with RKN.

=V= was more than suspicious.
They actively did not want Apoc villages near them.
That isnt what an ally believe!

Oh I thought you co-ordinated with =V= on VST, =PX- and ~S~. May be all the conquers by all parties involved vs them was just a cover-up though.
You are completely changing what im saying here.
I dont even know what you are responding to.
:icon_rolleyes:

I get a kick out of this. 100 claims per person, 100 days is abusing the system? How so? Because it is that very SAME system that says its okay for 100/100. How does that abuse the system? Unless you mean your system? Is that the system you are referring to?

Btw, it is abusing the system to make settings that the system literally says 'yes do this please', but not to make a 30 tribe family to work around the members limit, or the account sitting feature (until recently fixed)?

The leadership of each tribe agreeded to shared claiming.
=V= didnt want to share so they used their claiming system on tons of villages that they just didnt want their allies to noble.

So... the issue you have is that =V= claimed red dots in their home ks?
Taking 90 claims that you know you arent even going to try to nuke or noble is an abuse of a claims system, yes.
No matter where we were nobling, if you arent planning on nuking or nobling a village, why are you putting claims on it?

Why do you think you couldn't touch me in k54 until I had to break from TW (with kee)?
I wasnt a major combatant against you. You had a decent amount of stacks and whenever you wanted to, you could snipe.
From what i hear you were often too lazy to, but im aware that you do have the skill to snipe.
So, congrats on being too lazy and playing football.
I hope you had a nice season while we removed you from K54.

Do you understand the concept of a self-fulfilling prophesy?
You really dont.

DeletedUser53573

@zurtle macmann said it all

haha i am not angry at all i am very happy being set free to attack V instead of reading all their crap and BS at the previous shared forums and on skype

wasn't V who came to us for an allied status? you really believe we needed you pricks as an ally NO we did not and NO we do not
We only wanted the world to end faster and we thought it would save some time to accomplish that with V but a tribe of only 10k villages and 20 members telling us what we can and cant do!!!! yeah right wake you idiot who the hell do you think you are
and if you dont like were we stick our nose and there is no fun anymore for you just hit DELETE (or let bella play your account via proxy) much easier then to get frustrated here and in game

Oh my god and here we go again about recruiting, APOC-C has recruited 1 enemy player since january 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here we go again about unfair odds and we are to scared to fight on our own BLA BLA BLA also that has been debated at length in other threads we started on an even playing field in sept 2009.

that its not even anymore well sorry thats what happens when you loose wars and players because they are fed up with spella and her bad politics Then V made the wrong choice now they are stuck without any ally but i expect soon that they will make new friends with all none apoc/BA tribes who still dont know spella good enough then they will break up after while and everybody will blame apoc again for not having fun anymore

end result we win you loose

Do you want me to go through and find all the people who have been in enemy tribes?

DeletedUser

Example:
Spoiler:
Barbarian village (757|409) K47 9,054 Abandoned Kimiisarian [Apoc-C] 19th Apr 2010 - 08:55:41
02. Lenes Dominion (758|409) K47 9,196 Abandoned Kimiisarian [Apoc-C] 18th Apr 2010 - 17:22:58

you know damn well he had those nobles launched way before those villages went barb
Kimi was sofar behind the war fronts because of his break that he had to travel 150 hours or more to get to a new war front
And K47 has not been and never will be "your" k

it was abusing because you were unwilling to set an amount and time frame inline with that of your allies another point where you proved not wanting to be an ally

no V betrayed us and thats why we are at war now not the other way around

Clearly, as all evidence suggest, it was our idiot dukes who undermined them as an ally.

yup it was your idiot dukes fault and i see you got to know them fairly quick

DeletedUser

Do you want me to go through and find all the people who have been in enemy tribes?

you did not need to quote my whole story for this one liner as response so you look interesting because you dont

and yes bring it on who is in apoc-c who we recruited from the enemy hmm let me do it for you slak1973A thats my RL friend who was in T-S recruited somewhere march 2009 hmm let me think nope nobody else

DeletedUser53573

First off - I am in APOC. That is why some POV are off.

Those villages were cadara, who recently deleted on the 18th, nice try.

Every barb (with the exception of the odd bonus village), was a player once.

None of those people were me. (when you call me out directly, maybe you want to make sure that im playing one of those accounts)
And frankly What RKN [Apoc] does is its own business.

You = APOC, as you're clearly representing them in this.

Until like, 3 days ago RKN was RKN and neither -C nor -N nor -D created their tribal rules.
Apoc-D and -C have very strict barb nobling rules

Clearly...
[spoil]Barbarian village (331|610) K63 11,396 Abandoned Agniesiack [Apoc-D] 27th Apr 2010 - 02:24:25
Abdo + Aga = W1N! (232|686) K62 9,549 Abandoned Agniesiack [Apoc-D] 2010-04-25 19:06:40
Abdo + Aga = W1N! (257|678) K62 10,213 Abandoned Agniesiack [Apoc-D] 2010-04-25 15:46:52
Abdo + Aga = W1N! (207|633) K62 9,801 Abandoned Agniesiack [Apoc-D] 2010-04-25 11:55:18
Abdo + Aga = W1N! (207|653) K62 9,267 Abandoned Agniesiack [Apoc-D] 2010-04-25 11:19:53
Abdo + Aga = W1N! (200|649) K62 9,594 Abandoned Agniesiack [Apoc-D] 2010-04-23 16:35:05
Abdo + Aga = W1N! (237|685) K62 9,623 Abandoned Agniesiack [Apoc-D] 2010-04-23 12:46:40
Abdo + Aga = W1N! (200|639) K62 10,057 Abandoned Agniesiack [Apoc-D] 2010-04-23 01:01:39
Abdo + Aga = W1N! (201|646) K62 9,281 Abandoned Agniesiack [Apoc-D] 2010-04-22 20:59:27
Abdo + Aga = W1N! (309|615) K63 10,207 Abandoned Agniesiack [Apoc-D] 2010-01-30 21:05:21
Abdo + Aga = W1N! (325|614) K63 11,628 Abandoned Agniesiack [Apoc-D] 2010-01-30 17:40:48
Abdo + Aga = W1N! (324|618) K63 11,628 Abandoned Agniesiack [Apoc-D] 2010-01-30 02:58:36
Abdo + Aga = W1N! (311|620) K63 10,381 Abandoned Agniesiack [Apoc-D] 2010-01-29 16:47:25
Abdo + Aga = W1N! (314|611) K63 10,984 Abandoned Agniesiack [Apoc-D] 2010-01-28 15:31:15
Abdo + Aga = W1N! (312|613) K63 10,971 Abandoned Agniesiack [Apoc-D] 2010-01-28 12:40:11
Abdo + Aga = W1N! (342|650) K63 9,995 Abandoned Agniesiack [Apoc-D] 2010-01-28 01:52:04
Abdo + Aga = W1N! (318|608) K63 11,054 Abandoned Agniesiack [Apoc-D] 2010-01-27 23:45:28
Abdo + Aga = W1N! (318|606) K63 11,021 Abandoned Agniesiack [Apoc-D] 2010-01-27 15:46:29
Abdo + Aga = W1N! (319|603) K63 10,362 Abandoned Agniesiack [Apoc-D] 2010-01-27 14:48:25
Abdo + Aga = W1N! (309|606) K63 10,723 Abandoned Agniesiack [Apoc-D] 2010-01-27 02:42:10
Abdo + Aga = W1N! (342|630) K63 10,083 Abandoned Agniesiack [Apoc-D] 2010-01-26 12:50:37
16295 Barbarian village (167|536) K51 9,197 Abandoned Andrew Done [Apoc-D] 2010-03-15 03:23:33
16000 Barbarian village (172|535) K51 10,031 Abandoned Andrew Done [Apoc-D] 2010-03-14 17:41:10
162A8 Barbarian village (164|531) K51 9,002 Abandoned Andrew Done [Apoc-D] 2010-03-14 00:09:34
16266 Barbarian village (173|541) K51 9,743 Abandoned Andrew Done [Apoc-D] 2010-02-25 18:33:33
162B8 Barbarian village (170|527) K51 6,940 Abandoned Andrew Done [Apoc-D] 2010-02-24 18:36:10
95224 Chap (132|559) K51 9,432 Abandoned Andrew Done [Apoc-D] 2010-02-24 17:25:31
95000 Alexander (129|562) K51 9,255 Abandoned Andrew Done [Apoc-D] 2010-02-23 21:36:39
952B6 Robert (127|556) K51 9,255 Abandoned Andrew Done [Apoc-D] 2010-02-22 05:06:06
A2285 Barbarian (137|555) K51 9,255 Abandoned Andrew Done [Apoc-D] 2010-02-19 14:19:12[/spoil]

You missed my point.
We (Apoc-D) have been happy to work with out allies.
We were happy to be in the same continent with BA, with Apoc-C, with RKN.

Again, the issue is we're not more like you... so who is trying to control who?

=V= was more than suspicious.
They actively did not want Apoc villages near them.
That isnt what an ally believe!

Says who? You? Show me this big almighty book of rules on how an ally acts. Please. When you do find it, please point out the part about nobling in other ally's 7x7 w/o permission.

You are completely changing what im saying here.
I dont even know what you are responding to.
:icon_rolleyes:

You said =V= was unwilling to share continents with you. However, they were co-ordinating with you on said continents?

The leadership of each tribe agreeded to shared claiming.
=V= didnt want to share so they used their claiming system on tons of villages that they just didnt want their allies to noble.

Did you mail each person involved? Seems the main issue is with TheMudge, however, he/she seems to be making quick work of all claims he/she made..

Taking 90 claims that you know you arent even going to try to nuke or noble is an abuse of a claims system, yes.
No matter where we were nobling, if you arent planning on nuking or nobling a village, why are you putting claims on it?

Again, what evidence do you have that they were not attacked? None? Oh.. Didn't think so.:icon_rolleyes:

Seems Socolofi still hasn't nobled those villages Mudgey was upset about.. and no reports to back up him attacking.

I wasnt a major combatant against you. You had a decent amount of stacks and whenever you wanted to, you could snipe.
From what i hear you were often too lazy to, but im aware that you do have the skill to snipe.
So, congrats on being too lazy and playing football.
I hope you had a nice season while we removed you from K54.

Again, you = APOC. After about a month, all stacks were me moving local troops.
Guilty. I may be lazy. But I've been sniping quite a bit for others on w47, so goodluck gettin through me this time (if you find out who I am, lol).
And thanks. We finished in the top 8 in the state. I did pretty good in Wrestling too, thanks for asking :)

Do you understand the concept of a self-fulfilling prophesy?
You really dont.

Read top.

DeletedUser53573

you know damn well he had those nobles launched way before those villages went barb
Kimi was sofar behind the war fronts because of his break that he had to travel 150 hours or more to get to a new war front
And K47 has not been and never will be "your" k

ragaan XXX47b (698|470) K46 11,629 Abandoned ragaan [Apoc-D] 25th Apr 2010 - 16:07:49

K46 isnt a =v= k either?

it was abusing because you were unwilling to set an amount and time frame inline with that of your allies another point where you proved not wanting to be an ally
So =v= was supposed to do whatever you wanted? Why couldn't you set yours in line with ours?

no V betrayed us and thats why we are at war now not the other way around

Nope. APOC sent =v= a mail declaring, smarty poo.

yup it was your idiot dukes fault and i see you got to know them fairly quick

youre an idiot

DeletedUser53573

you did not need to quote my whole story for this one liner as response so you look interesting because you dont

and yes bring it on who is in apoc-c who we recruited from the enemy hmm let me do it for you slak1973A thats my RL friend who was in T-S recruited somewhere march 2009 hmm let me think nope nobody else

I didnt mean to. Hit backspace on accident to go back a page, and forgot to edit it out again.

And.. umm... keep the lies goin'.

Planko?

Look at this..

Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points
None ~KkC~ 11th June 2008 - 19:18:36 678
None ~KkC~ 22nd June 2008 - 14:02:18 2,002
~KkC~ AC 07th July 2008 - 15:16:46 10,299

YOU were recruited a refugee.

DeletedUser

K46 isnt a =v= k either?

Nope

So =v= was supposed to do whatever you wanted? Why couldn't you set yours in line with ours?
because V wanted to be allied with us and as former enemies looking for an allied position you have to follow the rules the existing allied tribes have already
again 20 former enemy players (now enemy again thank god) do not set the rules but the existing alliances does

Nope. APOC sent =v= a mail declaring, smarty poo.
the mail from apoc was just a conformation of your betrayal and is not the reason we are at war they just want to be nice we just attack

youre an idiot

Thank you