New account

DeletedUser

As everyone in LSHRV know, im being nobled out from a wrong accusation of me being a spy. So i would like a new account. Im 100% sure im not going to get one back in LSHRV, so maybe one from either Plight or C² possibly or BANG! ?

Im also willing to co-play with someone. Im in server time +1 hour and am very experienced at this game, can send under 500 milisecond noble trains, can snipe the same gap etc.

I do not wish to bring an argument to this forum, so dont argue, if you argue in this forum i would like violett to delete the posts please! Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

awww :(

See now if you had mentioned Bang! and actually had some faith in us, I would have offered you a place here. But you didn't.

DeletedUser78416

And to all potential takers, here is his resume:

-chats more than he plays
-holds onto all defensive support tribemates could be using at the front
-is not a team player
-claims to be 12 years old?

you have been warned.

But fear not Alexhol, people in this late stage of the world want actual good players. Maybe there's a commentary spot open on w49?

:lol:

DeletedUser

hehehe

yeah and LSHRV are nobling me as well :(

i wanna join plight

MichielK

There once was a guy called CBK
Whose tribe was in some disarray

His actions were clear
Try to rule by fear

And kill those who do not obey

DeletedUser

There once was a guy called CBK
Whose tribe was in some disarray

His actions were clear
Try to rule by fear

And kill those who do not obey

Nice rhyme.

Good luck to you wherever you end up Alex.

DeletedUser

And to all potential takers, here is his resume:

-chats more than he plays
-holds onto all defensive support tribemates could be using at the front
-is not a team player
-claims to be 12 years old?

you have been warned.

But fear not Alexhol, people in this late stage of the world want actual good players. Maybe there's a commentary spot open on w49?

:lol:

Delete this rubbish. And this post please

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

why all you guys want plight lol...?

If I had to guess, I would say because:

LSHRV is the tribe nobling them in the first place, so they are out.
C2 is at war with LSHRV, and may suspect that these members may spy, so they feel that they wouldn't get an invite anyways.
Bang! is closely allied to C2

So Plight becomes the only real option because they are neither involved in thew war nor have close ties with the other tribes that may make them suspicious of these guys

MichielK

Actually, considering the fact that HRV is Plight's oldest ally (though I doubt there's anyone left in HRV from the time when this alliance was signed), I doubt they'd take him either.

That creates the following situation:

1. C² - concerned about Alex' longterm allegiance to LSHRV.
2. Plight - probably won't intentionally piss off their oldest ally.
3. LSHRV - accused Alex of being a C² spy, so that's not going to happen.
4. BANG - closely allied with C², and being attacked by LSHRV.
5. *MK* - under LSHRV control, see point 3.
6. Sunny - under LSHRV control, see point 3.
7. |BFL| - no longer an active tribe.
8. ORC - no longer an active tribe.
9. CND - no longer an active tribe.
10. QUIT! - pretty sure they're no longer an active tribe either :icon_wink:

Basically, CBK put Alex in a situation where it's damn near impossible for him to find another home in W16. The sad thing here is that when I predicted that LSHRV would abuse (former) Sunny members, Alex disagreed with me strongly and vocally...and now he's at the receiving end of it, courtesy of the guy LSHRV bribed to get the merger done in the first place.

Finally, CBK: if you want to backstab the people you were supposed to lead and protect, that's your choice...but next time, have the guts to admit it instead of making up stories about spies. There's a fine line between playing the game hard and being a lousy person, and if you look over your shoulder with binoculars you may be able to still see it.

DeletedUser

Finally, CBK: if you want to backstab the people you were supposed to lead and protect, that's your choice...but next time, have the guts to admit it instead of making up stories about spies. There's a fine line between playing the game hard and being a lousy person, and if you look over your shoulder with binoculars you may be able to still see it.

LOL! Told you it would back fire CBK :icon_cool: Now do you believe that i wasnt a spy? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

and yet your the one getting rimmed? hardly backfiring is it? :icon_rolleyes:

er...do you know what backfiring is? You do something to someone and it back fires. Like if you kill someone, you go to jail for life (or, at least 25 years :icon_rolleyes: :lol:). It couldnt backfire if nothing happened :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser78416

Doesn't matter if he was wrong or not, suspicion plays a role as well.

To be 100% honest, I would have just rimmed you for your villages. You weren't using them.

You will never ever see an active team player get tossed into the situation you are in now. By that I mean people who come on here to play and respect the unwritten rules/written rules and player code of ethics (i.e. some people are cutthroat, some play fair).

You...just didn't play period. So just look at it as you weren't paying your rent and you got evicted.

DeletedUser

er...do you know what backfiring is? You do something to someone and it back fires. Like if you kill someone, you go to jail for life (or, at least 25 years :icon_rolleyes: :lol:). It couldnt backfire if nothing happened :icon_neutral:

im aware of what it is.... for it to backfire CBK would have to have bad consequences happen to him instead.... this is hardly it :icon_rolleyes:

MichielK

and yet your the one getting rimmed? hardly backfiring is it? :icon_rolleyes:

No real way to avoid that if your supposed friend plans an op against you and gets the tribe to join in on false accusations. At this point, getting your name cleared and your accuser exposed as a liar in public is a nice moral victory.

Of course I don't know whether CBK actually values his credibility and reputation. I personally wouldn't like to be exposed as a backstabber who screws his friends to feel powerful...but maybe that's just me being old-fashioned. Then again, even Gammy made no mention of the whole spying fairytale in his quoted response (kudos for that), which makes me think at least some LSHRV members know the truth:

129168669723215656.jpg

DeletedUser78416

I personally wouldn't like to be exposed as a backstabber who screws his friends to feel powerful...but maybe that's just me being old-fashioned

Your whole tribe got exposed when you declared on us...lol! Quote of the century my friend, thanks for the laugh...oh wait...you can't read this, dang it! :lol:

And for myself (cuz I know you'll read this anyways) I couldn't care less if he was spying or not. He is an inactive player and we all know what happens to inactives.

MichielK

I'll admit I was curious about this one. Pretty cool feature that I can view a single post without lifting the ignore :icon_cool:

Your whole tribe got exposed when you declared on us...lol! Quote of the century my friend, thanks for the laugh...oh wait...you can't read this, dang it! :lol:

What, you're channeling Zvone now? :icon_razz:

You abused our alliance (keeping a huge merger secret? ignoring us for months? tsk tsk) and got what you asked for. Besides, you admitted that you were going to move on us if we didn't move on you first...you're not annoyed that we declared, you're annoyed that we beat you to it.

And for myself (cuz I know you'll read this anyways) I couldn't care less if he was spying or not. He is an inactive player and we all know what happens to inactives.

They stay around for months to boost your numbers, and then get used as an excuse to explain the butt-kicking you're receiving? :icon_rolleyes: