New account

DeletedUser78416

I'll admit I was curious about this one. Pretty cool feature that I can view a single post without lifting the ignore :icon_cool:

What, you're channeling Zvone now? :icon_razz:

You abused our alliance (keeping a huge merger secret? ignoring us for months? tsk tsk) and got what you asked for. Besides, you admitted that you were going to move on us if we didn't move on you first...you're not annoyed that we declared, you're annoyed that we beat you to it.

They stay around for months to boost your numbers, and then get used as an excuse to explain the butt-kicking you're receiving? :icon_rolleyes:

1) I was joking about the first comment I made...

2)I came into the tribe to take over an account remember, I have no idea what went on with alliances and such. I thought you knew that?

3) I dont think we would have ever declared or moved on you guys, lol! When I tell you there were crickets in our forums when i first took over this account, I wasn't lying. 15 or so active members wouldn't declare on an active top tribe...silly wabbit.

4) Butt kicking? Captain Insano style!? Captain Insano shows no mercy...

DeletedUser

LOL! Told you it would back fire CBK :icon_cool: Now do you believe that i wasnt a spy? :icon_biggrin:

How did it backfire? Rather than having a full 1D on our frontline, we can now use all your villages to actually contribute towards the tribe. The backstabber here is the one who did nothing for his friends and lied to people who gave him premium...we both know who that is alex. The only way it has backfired is short term. We have had to clear your many fully defensive villages sat at home, which should've been on the frontline. Long term, it is nothing but a benefit. And how many nukes did you send at C2 again in the war? You told me 7. Well done, that is awesome!

@ MichielK, I'm not even gonna bother to reply to you. If you're gonna accuse someone of backstabbing after hearing one side of the story (a biased side), you're not worth a reply.

PS. Alex, you said to keep this forum away from flaming, so this is what I will do. I wished you luck wherever you end up. After what you've done, you should take that as a huge compliment. I meant it as well.

DeletedUser

You're not even in my tribe gammy. So how do you know I was inactive when my dot was green 24/7 and I was growing daily and I posted in the forums daily. I'm soooooo inactive...

And cbk... Im pretty sure that I said I did send support and about 10 - 12 d on it. But then you deleted the forum so all I could do was rebuild. I rebuilt about 20d that was ready to be sent but I didn't know where to send it because nobody told me! And 7 nukes? I said 9 to 2 different players, that's 18. And I sent everything else I had in the op gramdecapo made...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser78416

You're not even in my tribe gammy. So how do you know I was inactive when my dot was green 24/7 and I was growing daily and I posted in the forums daily. I'm soooooo inactive...

And cbk... Im pretty sure that I said I did send support and about 10 - 12 d on it. But then you deleted the forum so all I could do was rebuild. I rebuilt about 20d that was ready to be sent but I didn't know where to send it because nobody told me! And 7 nukes? I said 9 to 2 different players, that's 18. And I sent everything else I had in the op gramdecapo made...

tw stats is all one needs to see activity. Chatting everyday and taking 1 village a week is not being active.

DeletedUser

tw stats is all one needs to see activity. Chatting everyday and taking 1 village a week is not being active.

lol. 1 village a week? I would say thats quite good considering my positioning :icon_confused: and it was more like 5 or 6 vills a week, since there are so many inactives to noble :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Alex we've been through this enough in in game mails. Fact of the matter is that you were not a team player. You just said yourself that you sent 18 nukes throughout the whole war. This is 4-5 months you've been involved in it and you only sent 18 nukes.

I'm not going over and over the same points again with you that we've been through 100 times already. You asked for this topic to stay away from flaming, so I am leaving it at that.

DeletedUser

I just love when people come here to flame and having done so, they ask that no one else does. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

so wheres this backfiring you spoke of? your proud of 18 nukes in 5 months? i sent more than that on a small target in march let alone in a major war.... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

so wheres this backfiring you spoke of? your proud of 18 nukes in 5 months? i sent more than that on a small target in march let alone in a major war.... :icon_rolleyes:

I think this means you aren't welcome in plight.

DeletedUser78416

Alex, truth be told, if we weren't at war and didn't need vills so bad, you'd still be around, regardless of your inactivity.

So don't take it too hard, it's just a part of the game.