Hatin' on the Penguins. Aw.

DeletedUser

Coda...

that game is awesome... LMFAO!!!

756 is my current record, but some time is gonna get burned on that game for sure...

795.7... (had to go back for a second try when I noticed that snappy beat me by 1... LOL)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser64592

Coda...

that game is awesome... LMFAO!!!

756 is my current record, but some time is gonna get burned on that game for sure...

795.7... (had to go back for a second try when I noticed that snappy beat me by 1... LOL)

825.5 now LOL got some lucky bounces that time

DeletedUser54315

Off topic children. Feel free to open a thread in general comparing the scores if you want to.

Why do you always feel the need to belittle people on here? Judging by your first post telling someone you were going to stab them, there is only person who needs to grow up.

923.1 btw.

x2dezjohn

Why do you always feel the need to belittle people on here? Judging by your first post telling someone you were going to stab them, there is only person who needs to grow up.

923.1 btw.

Average score prob below 700 maybe ;)

It is w22 we go off topic to go ontopic way we like it :) opening a new tab just for this wud be used once twice making more spam/waste of space

1260.9 btw :icon_twisted:

LiriC

can you ppl post a pic whit the score.. all of us can say we made 2000.1 .. post a pic pls :) you will look "greater" that way

x2dezjohn

[spoil]
12609.jpg

[/spoil]

more of a luck game tho, if it dont hit mines basicly wont get high score

DeletedUser

Can't get over about 850 :icon_cry:

Where have all the COD guys gone?? bit tame here without them

DeletedUser57711

he forgot the - in front of it and we all going to get banned for off topic s happens :lol:

LiriC

eh... so what... people get banned all the time.. but for off topic.. would be a bit stupid