Hatin' on the Penguins. Aw.

DeletedUser

wrong smack the penguin there Da eDGe thats super not xtreme

x2dezjohn

Sorry for going OT, again :icon_rolleyes:

:icon_cool: still beat that on that side only by 100 od points lol that ones to easy

ill try doing it again and ss it

[spoil]
lolz.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Erm. Just moved this from ze war thread. In case people still wanna talk about it*.

* Read: For when I smash y0 scores and want to brag, without needing to infract myself for off-topic, derailing, and dragging up a long-dead issue. >.>
-slinks away-

Last edited by a moderator:

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
probably not really now, but it's great to have it here to be found easily if we wanna play it!

DeletedUser

Yah. Gotta do somethin' with the time while waiting for nukes to hit, eh? :p

DeletedUser57711

at last i have a good score 1010.8 only took me a week to get lmao

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I don't think I ever got above 1000 but I can manage above 800 pretty regularly...I don't play this very often at all because I don't want my kids to know I play it :icon_redface:

I do like it when you do that fail hit though, not when you miss but when you just hit it 30 or less, and it makes a terrible mess :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

-refuses to post score until she makes it past 500, damnit-

@ Coda - hahah. I just keep missing. No mess. :/

DeletedUser

Lol

1st time 868
7th time 919.4 hit 13 consecutive bombs LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
That's fighting a war on W42 for me. :) TW never stops.

I just can't seem to play that way. My other worlds always have to end up taking a back seat. I was playing 42, and had some troubles there - mostly getting crowded out so that trying to noble would have taken quite some planning...and then meanwhile I've got a constant level of 2500 incomings on W22 :icon_eek:...just the labelling is a desk job alone. And then there's RL. I always have to keep it open so that I have as much RL time as possible normally so I can barter that when there's some IG emergency period - and they are frequent, too frequent really. These newer worlds end up taking up so much time, as your account gets larger, and they have their own wars and things going on. No, I just can't deal with all that...I need something that you can play for 5 or 10 minutes, or even if it's 45, but then you've finished the game completely...