Rate the person above you.

DeletedUser

demaster50

Points 5/10 -for your area sort of low.
OD 4/10 -lower then your ranking but not to far off.
position 3/10 -pinned in by light. and gore.
tribe 6/10 - a good but little rim tribe
popularity 0/10 -sorry you don't have a forum presence lol

DeletedUser

general mac

Points 9/10 - ranked 25. Good for a rim player
OD 6/10 - quite bad for a rank 50 above player, but i bet you can work on it, using SnOwP as you trainning ground!
Position 9/10 - Villages close by, with villages spead over two ks.
Tribe 9/10 - Promising tribe with good players.
Pop 8/10 - lots of post, i think most people know who you are, but are your post popular?

DeletedUser

DarkTerra

Points 6/20 - Still small (under 300k)
OD - 8/10 Decent for someone your size, mostly ODA but you also have some ODD which shows a few nukes being killed :)
Position - 2/10 Sammiched in between LighT. and Bored!/Snow .. Pretty bad..
Tribe - 0/10 Normally I would give higher for going tribeless but your to small to actually do any real damage to a tribe :p
Pop - unsure: Just started posting/reading these forums so can't judge how popular you are haha

Lost serenity

hmmm I will I guess.

Da Hat:
Points- 7/10 decent...inner rim, not bad
OD- 6/10 again decent, not bad, but could use improvement, especially based on your location in the war.
Position- 9/10 very good, enemies nearby :)
Tribe- 5/10 highly ranked, but big family...also rather upsetting seeing them recruit ex-bored!/kiltom players due to high points :\
Pop- Very new here, so no comment :)

Now how many people know my ign? Lets see who does me :)

DeletedUser

Liley aka This bloke

Points 8/10 - Below mine :D
OD 6/10 - quite a bit below point rank
Positon 5/10 - despite us having red dots everywhere your still pretty far from the front, come join me up there its fun.
Tribe 4/10 - Frost suck
popularity 9.69/10 - you rock.
Bonus points 10 for being Frost diplomat and spending numerous hours just arguing with people.

*Now runs away from liley, very very fast*

Lost serenity

Liley aka This bloke

Points 8/10 - Below mine :D
OD 6/10 - quite a bit below point rank
Positon 5/10 - despite us having red dots everywhere your still pretty far from the front, come join me up there its fun.
Tribe 4/10 - Frost suck
popularity 9.69/10 - you rock.
Bonus points 10 for being Frost diplomat and spending numerous hours just arguing with people.

*Now runs away from liley, very very fast*
I know I rock. And most of my time is spent arguing with you, finck <3

P.S. You didnt run fast enough. BTW, I cant believe you killed my axe :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Me I think...

lol siperr go cry....

You got 2 months to prepare and with 40 village you should be able to take out 80 nukes or so. Your the one who sucks by going to war on your own with a 35 million point familie while you clearly dont have the skills for that.

I said you clearly dont have the skills to do that and stay alive lol. Of course nobody can take 20 million points (the time you fought them they were no bigger than that) with 400.000 points. But a skilled player can make sure he doesnt lose his villages...

DeletedUser

demaster

Points 6/10 - Better than mine
OD 8/10 - Good for your points :)
Positon 6/10 - Not bad...
Tribe 10/10 - Gore ftw
popularity 6/10

DeletedUser

Rate me folks :icon_wink:

darkshadow7:
Points 8/10 just over 1 mill, not the highest but still good
OD 8.5/10 - Mostly ODA and a nice amount, not wasted troops and can't do a lot about ODD
Positon 9/10 - Has to be a 9 cos it's a small tribe so should be plenty of red dots (not really looked that closely though :icon_redface:)
Tribe 5/10 - Remains of Bored but new tribe so can't really say if good or bad
popularity 9/10 - Don't post all that often but good posts when you do and avoid the random flaming others seem to like :)

DeletedUser25865

fincky

Points 8/10 - double than mine, but its being coplayed n took bobble`s vil rite? :p
OD 5/10 - i win u :p
Positon 10/10 - i want to get back to k55.....
Tribe 10/10 - a tribe i fought since the beginning till now, intermittently. will have final clash one day.....
popularity 9/10- ok, ur popular now since last 5-6 months....

DeletedUser

Holy $%#^! Is Fincky really Choco Bear? We're being led by Fincky? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

DeletedUser

fincky

Points 8/10 - double than mine, but its being coplayed n took bobble`s vil rite? :p
OD 5/10 - i win u :p
Positon 10/10 - i want to get back to k55.....
Tribe 10/10 - a tribe i fought since the beginning till now, intermittently. will have final clash one day.....
popularity 9/10- ok, ur popular now since last 5-6 months....

Hey you can't just pick someone to randomly rate :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

sailAnAsIsihT

OD: 9/10. almost triple points, clearly active in FRST's wars.
Position: 6/10 fairly spread, but some decent clustering.
Tribe: --- would be biased of me to say.
FRST is pawnage with a capital K.
Popularity: 9/10 i think everyone recognizes that both parts of choccy bear have earned their spots as duke of FRST, the new main "superpower" if you will, of 43. well thought out arguments, he thinks with both his head, and his heart, which is what a great leader should do.

DeletedUser

sailAnAsIsihT

OD: 9/10. almost triple points, clearly active in FRST's wars.
Position: 6/10 fairly spread, but some decent clustering.
Tribe: --- would be biased of me to say.
FRST is pawnage with a capital K.
Popularity: 9/10 i think everyone recognizes that both parts of choccy bear have earned their spots as duke of FRST, the new main "superpower" if you will, of 43. well thought out arguments, he thinks with both his head, and his heart, which is what a great leader should do.

I am curious what does it take to earn a 10 on your popularity chart?