Why? Just why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi, im Baneofall66, duke of [R] the very awsome #1 tribe in K67. before you flame me and tell me how no one gives a flying -beep!- who i am, id like to introduce myself. Ive been playing since world 1. played on the russian server a bit, played on U.S 1,2,5,12,13,20,23,30... then i took a seven month break. So i come back ready to pwn some noobs, do so, and when i go to the forums it seems... boring. as the only thing anyone says is "i lol'ed" and stuff like that. is it just me?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please do not use that color, it is hideous, hard to read and highly unlikely to get you any serious attention.

Edit: The second color is better then the first if you must use a color.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can you change the colour of your writing please? :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Please do not use that color, it is hideous, hard to read and highly unlikely to get you any serious attention.

I agree. Though to disprove my point, I will say at the original topic:

I lol-ed, just a little.

DeletedUser

Only if you make yours bigger, c'mon som that's just hard to read leave it normal size dude.

And yes creator of this topic write in black, any other colour is annoying.

DeletedUser

Hi, im Baneofall66, duke of [R] the very awsome #1 tribe in K67. before you flame me and tell me how no one gives a flying -beep!- who i am, id like to introduce myself. Ive been playing since world 1. played on the russian server a bit, played on U.S 1,2,5,12,13,20,23,30... then i took a seven month break. So i come back ready to pwn some noobs, do so, and when i go to the forums it seems... boring. as the only thing anyone says is "i lol'ed" and stuff like that. is it just me?

I lol'd

Also there is no such thing as the "US server".

HeftySmurf

Edit: The second color is better then the first if you must use a color.

Did you know, my sig is almost as cool as yours :lol:

DeletedUser

Can you???

Welcome to the W49 forums mate. It' a lions den here - if you don't try to be humourous you'll be fine. Try to insert humour into any thread and you'll be infracted.

DeletedUser

Can you???

Welcome to the W49 forums mate. It' a lions den here - if you don't try to be humourous you'll be fine. Try to insert humour into any thread and you'll be infracted.

Dear Testicle Observer,

Your sig is a piece of art, pure genius.

Yours truly, ZING.

HeftySmurf

no thats just disgraceful, i chundered everywhere, made a little vomcano :)

slinkiestwizard

played on U.S 1,2,5,12,13,20,23,30... then i took a seven month break. So i come back ready to pwn some noobs, do so, and when i go to the forums it seems... boring. as the only thing anyone says is "i lol'ed" and stuff like that. is it just me?
so many worlds did you spend a lot of time on the rim?? heres one for you

some noobs, do so

you shouldnt speak of yourself so highly

"i lol'ed"
um your post is probably as weak as you game

This thread is "FAIL APPROVED"

Last edited:

DeletedUser

so many worlds did you spend a lot of time on the rim?? heres one for you

you shouldnt speak of yourself so highly

um your post is probably as weak as you game

This thread is "FAIL APPROVED"

Id like you to note i am not american, nor am i a grammer nazi, i get enough of that in school. i spent world 13 on the rim because i started late. i have never restarted after 100k points. I'm not speaking highly of myself. i'm talking about past experience. So if you like being douche, i dont realy care. You're probaly some 50 year old virgin trying to get friends online :icon_rolleyes:. you are "FAIL APPROVED":icon_redface:

Btw, i love how you guys all flamed me, but no one, i mean no one answered my question.

Status
Not open for further replies.