Why? Just why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

slinkiestwizard

So i come back ready to pwn some noobs, do so, and when i go to the forums it seems... boring. as the only thing anyone says is "i lol'ed" and stuff like that. is it just me?

ok so to answer your question "its just you " as for pawning you should have waited till you could start in K 60 to get "pawned by noobs" rather then announcing your here and getting flamed.

Join Date: 2010,April 27th <-- new name or just pretending to be a noob?

DeletedUser

Id like you to note i am not american, nor am i a grammer nazi, i get enough of that in school. i spent world 13 on the rim because i started late. i have never restarted after 100k points. I'm not speaking highly of myself. i'm talking about past experience. So if you like being douche, i dont realy care. You're probaly some 50 year old virgin trying to get friends online :icon_rolleyes:. you are "FAIL APPROVED":icon_redface:

Btw, i love how you guys all flamed me, but no one, i mean no one answered my question.

I love you for this post mate but expect an infraction. Our moderator is an over zealous cretin, hell bent on removing any form of humour from these forums. I was infracted for my MSPAINT sketch in the player picture thread. It was a drawing of me looking at a pair of bollocks through a pair of binoculars for gods sake.

DeletedUser

Not pnp, off-topic anyway so

threadclosed.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.