World 15's Future

DeletedUser

Unfortunately i'm starting to agree...

Is it just me or does the tribe map of !WAR! look like *NL*.......... hmmm

DeletedUser

I like BAH so keep in mind when i say this i am talking in generalities.......

TH and friends went about trying to remove him all wrong. As soon as they realized that he was getting MASSIVE amount of support they should have figured where he was getting his supplies and cut that off before resuming your attacks. Don't get me wrong he is a dedicated player to deal with that amount incoming for as long as he has but only a ding dong believes he survived it on his own. You have to put the pressure on the supply of support first. Kill the tree from the roots up.

Anyways point is that you can still take players out. Even large ones.

SID:

YOu are welcome for the free 2 million worth of villas you took from me when you guys knew i would be gone for 2 weeks. No worries. But um.... what happened when i returned? Oh yeah, forged an entire W15 coalition and then personally ran the op to remove your multiaccount playing best friend Ancient off. Which by the way... neither one of you answered my mail. Is it you or him with the account now that boozie is gone again?

wow...and i didnt think it could get any deeper....you formed a world hug that has killed w15..congrats, im so proud of you, would you like a cookie...your would hug did destroy TATS, but in the long run, it has also left in its aftermath a huge world hug that many seem to be having a hard time shaking

as for the AH comments, i wonder how many of your AXE members besides your council feel the same way about Daniel.... many of us actually know why Dan left, and it had nothing to do with you..even boozie knows why Dan left, since he was on skype this morning, maybe you should ask him

jaffe25

wow...and i didnt think it could get any deeper....you formed a world hug that has killed w15..congrats, im so proud of you, would you like a cookie...your would hug did destroy TATS, but in the long run, it has also left in its aftermath a huge world hug that many seem to be having a hard time shaking

as for the AH comments, i wonder how many of your AXE members besides your council feel the same way about Daniel.... many of us actually know why Dan left, and it had nothing to do with you..even boozie knows why Dan left, since he was on skype this morning, maybe you should ask him

I think I am just going to have to start calling you Sour Grapes. Evidently you are angry because my world hug out squeezed your world hug(TATS).

Also, seeing how you went to a tribe that has been involved in no wars in who knows how long i am assuming that we shall see the sparks of some new W15 fires. I know the rest of your tribe are the fighting type so I know they won't sit around to long without forcing that tribe to do something. Hopefully that "something" will force some other tribes to mix it up a bit more.

DeletedUser

im not sour, i really dont care that TATS fell, if you must know i feel that is one of the worst mistakes ever made...and decision was made due to our lack of inactive leadership, i think you know that as i left a lof the merge discussions and the decision up to BAH...and for once Jaffe you are absolutely correct about those of us that went to WAR...only time will tell is the way i see it

jaffe25

I took a few minutes to sit down and look at all of the top tribes activity level and the below is what i found. Keep in mind i consider an account "inactive" that has zero growth in over a week.

TRIBE INACTIVE/ACTIVE
DA- 6/53
EXILE- 13/41
WAR- 10/47
TH- 13/16
AXE 5/16
DAD 2/10
EXILEII 21/19
EVIL 8/2
DAII 12/2
TOTAL ACTIVE=206
TOTAL INACTIVE=91

Last edited:

DeletedUser64451

I took a few minutes to sit down and look at all of the top tribes activity level and the below is what i found. Keep in mind i consider an account "inactive" that has zero growth in over a week.

TRIBE INACTIVE/ACTIVE
DA- 6/53
EXILE- 13/41
WAR- 10/47
TH- 13/16
AXE 5/16
DAD 2/10
EXILEII 21/19
EVIL 8/2
DAII 12/2
TOTAL ACTIVE=206
TOTAL INACTIVE=91

Not that my opinion matters, but I consider "inactive" to mean not nobling anything for a week...so here's what those numbers would look like, just to show what a snoozefest this world has become.

TRIBE INACTIVE/ACTIVE

DA- 14/45
EXILE- 17/37
WAR- 22/35
TH- 17/12
AXE 9/13
DAD 3/9
EXILE3 23/17
EVIL 10/0
DAII 12/2

TOTAL ACTIVE=170 (57%)
TOTAL INACTIVE=127 (43%)

jaffe25

Not that my opinion matters, but I consider "inactive" to mean not nobling anything for a week...so here's what those numbers would look like, just to show what a snoozefest this world has become.

TRIBE INACTIVE/ACTIVE

DA- 14/45
EXILE- 17/37
WAR- 22/35
TH- 17/12
AXE 9/13
DAD 3/9
EXILE3 23/17
EVIL 10/0
DAII 12/2

TOTAL ACTIVE=170 (57%)
TOTAL INACTIVE=127 (43%)

I don't agree with your findings here. If a player is actively building his villas but not nobling it could simply mean they are in the planning stages of an OP and are saving nobles. Considering the war between EXILE and WAR is about to kick off i would assume that is exactly what is happening. Just because you stopped passing out your special juice doesnt mean the world is in a snooze fest. The EXILE vs WAR battle should shake a few things up.

DeletedUser49377

WOOT!
I'm glad that it'll be like a reunion!
Thought that your girl was keeping you too busy :icon_biggrin:

Ill be there too.. school is almost out and now its time to play while i wait for my state board to come bwhahaha....

also i like the way the world turned out many people got what they were coming for.. its funny how people do dirt and backstab and when it gets done to them they complain anyways its happened like hundreds of times in this world over and over..

Goo!! AXE and DA even thou i dont know whats going on :p If all goes good i may get a inactive account... will find out shortly :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I will not be joining as I don't want another world to waste my life away on :p.

Back to the topics point.... I still see the future as very clouded as many tribes are probably still debating about what they want to do. Obviously everyone senses the Exile vs. WAR conflict about to happen.... it will be interesting to see who sides with who in that.

xannash

TRIBE INACTIVE/ACTIVE

DA- 14/45
EXILE- 17/37
WAR- 22/35
TH- 17/12
AXE 9/13
DAD 3/9
EXILE3 23/17
EVIL 10/0
DAII 12/2

TOTAL ACTIVE=170 (57%)
TOTAL INACTIVE=127 (43%)

Some of the inactive won't be staying that way either... Not all is as it appears...

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
jus thought id poke my head into the world since i successfully quit :lol: but seems pretty dead anyway :icon_eek: AXE alive and kicking NICE ! :D DA top how :icon_surprised: Exile keep it up :icon_neutral: Sid back again :icon_eek: whos the 4 vets back into AXE ? :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I will not be joining as I don't want another world to waste my life away on :p.

Back to the topics point.... I still see the future as very clouded as many tribes are probably still debating about what they want to do. Obviously everyone senses the Exile vs. WAR conflict about to happen.... it will be interesting to see who sides with who in that.

That's cuz you're not as cool as us.. don't worry, we won't look down upon you :icon_wink:.

Insane, unfortunately not many people in this world have "gotten" what they deserve. Hopefully they will. Never the less, this world sucks now. I am just waiting for the announcement for w50.. whenever that'll be.

jaffe25

Ever notice the people who claim this world "sucks" or that it is "dead" are always the people whom things have not gone as they hoped? Not a dig at you Ice but the world does not suck. I just think you guys did not play hard enough or make the right decisions to keep it interesting for YOU. Good luck on W50 hopefully there you will make better decisions to keep things fun for you until the end.

DeletedUser

objection jaffe. things havent realy gone totaly your way have they? .still you don t say the world would suck so your already an exception :lol:

DeletedUser30632

WOOT!
I'm glad that it'll be like a reunion!
Thought that your girl was keeping you too busy :icon_biggrin:

Ahh life's easy right now and some friends of mine just started playing again in 48 and i joined them. If things are still as they are now when 50 comes out i'll give it a shot :)

<3 u 2 heavy (wave)

No idea what has happened in this world haha. Looks like a mess