[R] are going to attack (war) TSL

DeletedUser

Well as I'm quitting I thought I'd try and go with a bang as best i could so i thought I'd break the news to TSL that [R] plan on warring with them in the imminent future. there was a vote a couple of weeks back that this would be the tribes next big thing and the reason behind the part merger with AIF was to save troops and resources for this war. Apparently there are rumours that TSL plan to cancel the NAP early with is getting a few [R] members worried as [R] aren't ready for a war yet but are at the moment strengthening their frontline against TSL. Not sure where these rumours are from but i know that zaria has a couple of spies lurking around not sure if they are both in your tribe but I'm pretty sure there is one so have fun finding them :)

So my advise for TSL would be just attack [R] now whilst they're not ready, [R] have no experience of fighting a real war as they just spend their time nobling noobs like *VEP*, wood and Legia. This shows on the rankings where [R] are third points wise but only 5th on ODA, 17th on ODD and 7th overall. Also [R] have renegade players such as ekrem44 who can't even speak english and do what the hell they want due to lack of discipline.

Now of course Zaria and other people from [R] will come on here and deny this but when you look at galforce and lord sirrah who left [R] and formed TSB and attacked you because they where impatient its just blindingly obvious that [R] are going to attack you once they're ready as they plan on explanding west and north of where they are now.

And thats me done :)

DeletedUser

Sounds more like you are pissed you got booted if I am reading this correctly and trying to stir the pot to upset [R]'s nap rather than giving good intel. Why would any believe a word you had to say?

DeletedUser

Uff i am shocked. THks for the info, true or not :). The real thing is that we negociate another NAP with [R]. And yes we have doubts , but we TSL always respect his diplomacy , when the partener is fair.
Maybe .Zaria will come here and tell the true, if they planning war with us. It is very bad for a lady to tell lies .

PS i am two cliks away to delete my account .....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

opteron look at what tribe he was kicked from recently before reading more into it than there is. I went to twstats and saw he was in [R] less than 24 hours ago and it looks like a few were so maybe [R] is doing a tribe clean up? Many seem to do that once every month or so for those not keeping up with the tribe in growth, activity and so on. If they were looking for a war with you seems they would keep extra ppl around to work as a meat shield or use their defense troops on front lines not kick them.

DeletedUser

opteron look at what tribe he was kicked from recently before reading more into it than there is. I went to twstats and saw he was in [R] less than 24 hours ago and it looks like a few were so maybe [R] is doing a tribe clean up? Many seem to do that once every month or so for those not keeping up with the tribe in growth, activity and so on. If they were looking for a war with you seems they would keep extra ppl around to work as a meat shield or use their defense troops on front lines not kick them.

You want to say that i must stay chill, no war in sight ? :)

DeletedUser

I would say it is just a angry player that wants to make trouble between two tribes that have been fairly peaceful with each other in the past. And he is angry because [R] seems to have had the good sense of kicking him. Who wants a person in a tribe that tries to make war between friends?

DeletedUser

Oh I knew this was coming. You never learned how to keep your temper. Shouting and abusing when a player who has troubles with english makes a mistake. Yes I guess when you cannot keep your temper you go shouting rumours around. You are so very mature.

DeletedUser

Lol, I spy in [R] all the time, I've never seen anything like this, this is absolute rubbish! Lol. [R] are more likely to try war Fid with our recent fall outs.

DeletedUser

Aww Stez, You wish you could spy on us.
Though I think I found your inactive FID members :eek:
Because the nobles to FID are already on their way!! Har har

DeletedUser

Lol, do you enjoy wasting nobles? We love the ODD we get from you doing it, but I assume these are once again empty threats. [R] have been linked with hitting every tribe they border and even ones they don't... so I wouldn't worry Opteron, I'm yet to see a movement in any direction.

DeletedUser

Lol, I spy in [R] all the time, I've never seen anything like this, this is absolute rubbish! Lol. [R] are more likely to try war Fid with our recent fall outs.

Dont trust them, they delete all the evidence before you join them, my spy just told me ^^

DeletedUser

LMAO, Stez joined [R] before. That's why we are most likely going to war FID. giving info out to others.

DeletedUser

Oh I knew this was coming. You never learned how to keep your temper. Shouting and abusing when a player who has troubles with english makes a mistake. Yes I guess when you cannot keep your temper you go shouting rumours around. You are so very mature.

Lol Ekrem44 has been breaking the rules for months on end and he never gets punished for it in the end I've just got fed up with him always getting away with it, yeah I know he has problems with english but he makes no attempt to communicate properly with anyone and by letting him get away with things the whole time he just keeps on breaking the rules. I was very patient with ekrem44 but even an idiot can see he's never going to try and improve his position and its a mistake that he's allowed to on getting away with it.

Also like i said you can deny everything, (tbh I expected i would get such a reaction and being backed up by people from Fid and bunny as the leaders are close in game) I don't really care its only a game I play for fun but it gets boring when people throw hissy fits over lack of growth or ODA. You all take this waaaay too seriously like i said its just a game. Tbh i don't really care about whether you think I'm mature or not I'm just having fun :)

Last edited by a moderator:

theFBIman

Lol Ekrem44 has been breaking the rules across tribes for months on end and he never gets punished for it in the end I've just got fed up with him always getting away with it, yeah I know he has problems with english but he makes no attempt to communicate properly with anyone and by letting him get away with things the whole time he just keeps on breaking the rules. I was very patient with ekrem44 but even an idiot can see he's never going to try and improve his position and its a mistake that he's allowed to on getting away with it.
Also like i said you can deny everything, (tbh I expected i would get such a reaction and being backed up by people from Fid and bunny as the leaders are close in game) I don't really care its only a game I play for fun but it gets boring when people throw hissy fits over lack of growth or ODA. You all take this waaaay too seriously like i said its just a game. Tbh i don't really care about whether you think I'm mature or not I'm just having fun :)

hello to me and hello everyone. just got here for this funny thread. yes, funny because see, the reason he must be trusted is because "i said you can deny everything" and he said it first! so, if i come here, and my first post is ".Zaria. is a man even if she denies it", then even zaria must trust me, since i said it first.
i lol'd big times reading jimbob's.

yes, it's a game, you're right. but you know i'll now tell the old thing that this is war game, not tribal hugs, so you know that i'll argue that playing a war game for something less than war is pretty strange. like staying in a car without actually driving and making *wroooooooom* like the engine. yes, you can do it, but still it's strange....

ekrem doesn't speak english.... well, not quite true, see, he mailed me about something, i talked with him and guess what, i understood him, and he understood me. and being bad at a language is no reason to call him names.

in the end, i can tell that making a big bang is usually what people who leave do. well, at least people who leave and aren't very nice, to put it in a nicer way. i've seen people who send random nukes to 200 hours away villages because they leave, or who start swearing people because they don't care anymore. i've seen inactive members who are not growing in any way, who are not writing on the forums, who don't help, who don't do practically nothing in the game, but who once the tribe finally decide to noble them, they magically become active and start stacking and nuking and doing all messy things when they really didn't care about the game anyway.

sorry to see you out of the tribe, but you could have go out with more dignity and earned a lot of players' respect.

DeletedUser

yeah great earn the respect from people i've never going to meet again and who don't actually care anyway cos they booted me. Also its not like i have been inactive I was on everyday doing stuff and participated in all the operations in my area but hell like i said i don't really care

DeletedUser6948

yeah great earn the respect from people i've never going to meet again and who don't actually care anyway cos they booted me. Also its not like i have been inactive I was on everyday doing stuff and participated in all the operations in my area but hell like i said i don't really care

Simply put: if you didn't care you wouldn't have posted on these forums.

On a different note.. "Welcome, Hinton.
You last visited: 2007,March 29th at 18:22"

Wowzers.