[R] are going to attack (war) TSL

DeletedUser

Simply put: if you didn't care you wouldn't have posted on these forums.

On a different note.. "Welcome, Hinton.
You last visited: 2007,March 29th at 18:22"

Wowzers.

No if I did care then I wouldn't of done.....but as I'm leaving I thought I'd just leave a parting gift :)

DeletedUser

Lmao, That is because you are a joke. Worthless too! :p
You are too much of a noob to be able to spy =o

so heartwarming that someone finally recognized me for what I am!!!
but what you don't know is there there's a even more secreter society than the Secret Society :O

DeletedUser

For the whiner

[R] & TSL are re negotiating NAP terms - [R] even tracked down a Romanian Liason from another world to assist in the negotiating for more ease (Dont really see why we would go through so much trouble if we where going to cancel it)

All you have to do is look at the [R] nobeling history for the week to see we are not pushing any kind of big presence to our borders for war

Galforce and Lord Sirrah did Leave [R] to attack TSL but not due to impatiance due to the refusal of [R] to war TSL and [R] warned TSL of thier departure and intentions

Polls exist in every tribe to see what members think of an area, you obviously dont remember the verdict of that poll as it was the verdict that caused Galforce and Lord Sirrah to leave

Now I understand that you are upset that you got dismissed from [R] and then the tribe you ran to for safety. I suggest in the next world you play you spend more time nobeling REAL targets as you where only able to noble 3 of our "pathetic" war targets and ate a personal PA to try and pump up your numbers.

SIDE NOTE: The ONLY reason I bothered to post to this pathetic thread is because opteron180 requested me to.

Maybe .Zaria will come here and tell the true, if they planning war with us. It is very bad for a lady to tell lies.

All of [R] will now see this as a dead thread

DeletedUser

There's a few things I've learned in life, never trust government, never trust strangers offering candy(well, sometimes it's ok), oh.. and never trust intelligence gathered by someone calling themselves 'jimbob'.

I'm just waiting for his next thread making fun of everyone that even took it seriously with such an obvious hint that it could be a pun.

swordalchemist

.Zaria.'s no1 one:) and for all the noobs :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

I HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN PEOPLE DO THIS TO THERE TRIBE....:icon_evil:...IT MAKES ME SICK TO EVEN READ FORUMS LIKE THIS...BUT I ALWAYS DO:lol:

DeletedUser

[ I suggest in the next world you play you spend more time nobeling REAL targets as you where only able to noble 3 of our "pathetic" war targets and ate a personal PA to try and pump up your numbers.

Lol Zaria I extend that advice to you considering you ODA is not much higher than mine even though you have 3X as many points as i have due to you nobling noobs and inactives. In operations the people I attacked heavily stacked their village always wiping out all my offense did it not ever occur to you that I was rebuilding within those 2 weeks maybe? and i didn't noble my PA for points (I'm not a point whore) i nobled them cos he quit and gave them to me

Last edited by a moderator:

Timon4

Now I understand that you are upset that you got dismissed from [R] and then the tribe you ran to for safety. I suggest in the next world you play you spend more time nobeling REAL targets as you where only able to noble 3 of our "pathetic" war targets and ate a personal PA to try and pump up your numbers.

Yea, checking out Zaria's conquer history isn't all that appealing...
Look at ME

DeletedUser

When leading a tribe, you often have to sacrifice part of the game. Some will play more defensively to help protect players, I also work as a nuker and prenobler for the tribe. My nobling history since I became a leader is pretty poor, but consider this, if someone gifted you villages you'd take them. I've had 5 players leave and wish to gift me ALL of their villages, and I've never once taken them all. Part of leadership is that your growth will be stunted in wars (if you play the style Zaria does) and therefore you will have a poor OD for your points that you gain from gifts.

If you look at me, I'm presently merging accounts with my new co-player, who is an awesome player. Those who know me from other worlds know I normally have an OD rank 3x better than my points... and those people mail me laughing because they know how upset I am... But I have lots of nukes spare... I'm thinking of attacking Thaddeus just to gain some!

DeletedUser86259

:( I only have defensive villages and no nukes!

On a real note, Stez is completely correct. Leadership takes a huge time investment and I would not judge a leader but his / her stats, but his or her tribe instead. Where you would judge a defensive player by his OD or assists in villages (which you cant really check) or an offensive player by his OD and village count. You wouldnt laugh at a def player for having an ODA quite low or an agressive offensive player by their ODD. Overall, you should look at a player by his role in the game.

Personally, I think .Zaria is an outstanding player / leader who I have not spoken too, but has my respect.

paladin.

Hello world 46ies, just noticed the tribe [R] and wondering if the name was from [R] in W13?

DeletedUser

Lol, I spy in [R] all the time, I've never seen anything like this, this is absolute rubbish! Lol. [R] are more likely to try war Fid with our recent fall outs.

Yeah we've been prepping to war FID, Bunny, and the rest of the secret hierarchy ever since they wouldn't let us merge into them during our war against BCC. =P