Most hated player since the start of the world

Wh is them most hated player since the start of the world?

• Faaaaark

Votes: 33 30.8%
  • dos2

Votes: 12 11.2%
  • shark79

Votes: 14 13.1%
  • MpMp

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • dwilkes

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • lordsanchez

Votes: 16 15.0%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 19 17.8%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

You wish! :icon_wink:

"notthefattestcat" or whatever his name in comes closer - that quantity of stupidity compressed into a person is just obscene. He is like a blackhole, sucking the intelligence from the forums, leaving nothing behind and not showing any change in his state for it.

I know worse.

DeletedUser

It's great that they don't take your forum privileges away when you quit your account on a world. That way we can fit all the trolls, deleters and underachievers in a single thread.

Oh no, I'm an underachiever on a computer game and quit because Summer is here...lol. Actually my account was Tysederwall deary and last I checked I had a higher ranking than you and haven't logged in for like three weeks. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Oh no, I'm an underachiever on a computer game and quit because Summer is here...lol. Actually my account was Tysederwall deary and last I checked I had a higher ranking than you and haven't logged in for like three weeks. :icon_wink:

you didnt log for about 10 days:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Points are everything? You don't have near the oda I have. You were also given that account at a better rank than your old one. Even though your other account was also very good, nonetheless... I think ODA is more important than points. It shows your general aggression and activity. Growing is easy... You don't have to be a genius to have more points, especially on this dead world where points are only the cost of the packets it takes to noble said barb. So yeah, awesome rank. You earned it. No. Really.

DeletedUser

Points are everything? You don't have near the oda I have. You were also given that account at a better rank than your old one. Even though your other account was also very good, nonetheless... I think ODA is more important than points. It shows your general aggression and activity. Growing is easy... You don't have to be a genius to have more points, especially on this dead world where points are only the cost of the packets it takes to noble said barb. So yeah, awesome rank. You earned it. No. Really.

Thats awesome deary, like I said you're better than me at a computer game. I never claimed to be God's gift to TW or a better player than you, I just said I didn't like you. When I took over the account the ODA was ranked 600th and got it up to like 70th or whatever who knows before I quit. Never claimed my ODA was sick was just simply stating I had more points than you. Nor did I ever say that points were better than ODA, before I left W36 my ODA was 4th so please do some research before you assume W41 was the only world I played in. I quit for a reason and then came back when Lord Teradin and Faaaaark asked me to. Looking at your ennoblements (and no I never claimed mine was a spectacular list) they flat out suck. You did manage to noble two villages off of Manik76 from Motive AFTER she quit, the rest are barbs, inactives or people from GLOW and Fort Tribes which might as well be classified as inactives. You never took villages off of Legacy and then SoF and from what I remember in PWN, every op I tried to organize on players from SoF, I included some of my own villages placed sporadically throughout the script but never had any incomings from you. I suppose sitting comfortably in K58 away from anything resembling a red dot you got comfortably and that in turn resulted in your lack of enemy caps. And to be quite honest and I know a number of people agree with me on this, OD/ODD and ODA are overrated stats and just becuase they are high doesn't make anyone a better or worse player. A players ODD can be jacked through the roof when they have a lot of incomings and a tribe stacks them and ODA is an overrated stat as well. All that means is that you send nukes, plain and simple. A monkey in a science lab can send nukes as well. But thats neither here nor there, your OD is higher and like I said earlier you're obviously a better player than me. Didn't want to turn this into a "I'm better than you thread", I just said I didn't like you. Now that I commented on your ennoblements are you going to tell me you have a better car than I?

DeletedUser

I didn't use your scripts, lol. Like I would trust old scripts on a forum to do my attacking. Oh, and I had it personally from members of SoF that I was one the key attackers they worried about. I sent out most of my nukes and made most my ODA in that war. But like hell I would noble 150 hours away with no D and no tribe members around me to speak of. I spent all my d supporting frontline accounts in that war. And I do mean all of it. The reason I don't like you isn't TW related, and you know that. As for points, you are right that ODA and points in general can be overstated. And you know, nor did I claim to be better than you. I criticized your game because I'd rather do that than go after your person.

Oh right. I'm so comfortable in k58. And k76. And k54 now, right? You're right that in a lot of ODA/ODD situations, it can be overrated. However, considering my pattern of sending fakes and nukes, its all random, or seemingly so. I think its pure stupidity for you to criticize where I've nobled when over the last couple months almost all members of pwn have been completely shaken up and around with being in three tribes or more. Nobling anywhere without stable defense incoming from your tribe is not my idea of fun, and that defense has to come from hours away. I do not like losing villages and see no point in taking many of them if I will simply lose them all. I think you would argue that you play differently, more on the edge, but just as our personalities don't mesh, I don't see our playing styles as being similar either. You = risky but high payout (and in my opinion wasteful) me = aggressive with troops, but cautious with ennoblements far away from my K.

Go ahead though, call my ennoblements crap. You aren't in my position and again, you aren't the same style of player I am.

DeletedUser

Yes fundy - apparently they are quite at ease without the risk of axes coming there way :lol: They don't have to worry that now someone can prove they're all talk and not enough skills :icon_rolleyes:

Because Axes has done a fantastic job taking me down with those 120+ hour nukes and 30min. noble attempts. :lol:

DeletedUser

oh how cute - you still think you matter LOL if you did you'd be gone.

DeletedUser

oh how cute - you still think you matter LOL if you did you'd be gone.

Yes, you'd rather eat up all those smaller 20k point players and 9k barbs I see. :lol:

I do so love how you're bullying the smaller tribes around you, but now that Hiraya merged and Unreal are getting big you aren't telling them what to do anymore.

Something Axes lack and OCD had, balls.

I also love how Motive has fallen silent.

You see, you were the one saying others were all talk, when that is all any of you are doing anymore. It's actually the smaller tribes that are taking action. Sad, just sad.

DeletedUser

Yes, you'd rather eat up all those smaller 20k point players and 9k barbs I see. :lol:

I do so love how you're bullying the smaller tribes around you, but now that Hiraya merged and Unreal are getting big you aren't telling them what to do anymore.

You see, you were the one saying others were all talk, when that is all any of you are doing anymore. It's actually the smaller tribes that are taking action. Sad, just sad.

if you havent noticed axes are fighting in all fronts what small tribes are you talking about?

a bit off topic but you really dont know what your talking about...

DeletedUser

if you havent noticed axes are fighting in all fronts what small tribes are you talking about?

a bit off topic but you really dont know what your talking about...

Fighting small tribes on all fronts..like I was talking about.

How can you say I don't know what I'm talking about and then in one fell swoop confirm what I'm talking about.

What.

DeletedUser

Well, that's what you get when the entire core goes barb. And considering you just told us you're not amused by our long range nuking, then the only thing we can do is gobble up the core.

Well, I'd like to make some corrections in your remark.
Hiraya had always been a truthfull NAP, after Hiraya merged and became Xiraya, there were a few minor skirmishers but we eventually agreed upon a new NAP. We have never told Hiraya what to do, and we won't tell Xiraya what to do.

About Unreal, you are completely missinformed.
For those of you that didn't know, Unreal is our closest ally, and comes very close to an academy, eventhough they still have some free will.
The relation between Unreal and Axes has been the same for a long time.

So, what should we have done?
Mass delete, would that give us balls?

No offence to the OCD'ers that deleted, I'm just curious what Seth's trying to achieve with this mindless flaming rampage.

I'd like you to meet Good Lock, our frontplayer against Motive.

What little tribes?
You consider SCC little? Because they are the only ones trying to hurt Axes.

[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Tribes: SCC
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: AXES
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 76
Difference: 39

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 367,562
Side 2: 700,141
Difference: 332,579

chart
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Fighting small tribes on all fronts..like I was talking about.

How can you say I don't know what I'm talking about and then in one fell swoop confirm what I'm talking about.

What.

Seth, you are the worst quitter ever, rofl. :p

DeletedUser

Anyone care to do a most loved/skilled player with the legend Naruto Uzumaki. in it, as I'm confident I'd win that...especially if there are any w41 vets around here. I am the greatest player TW has ever seen - mods alone are scared of me, hence the numerous infractions. BUT YOU CAN'T KEEP A TRUE CHAMP DOWN.
I got the skills mofos, skills that pay my bills! can you pay your electricity bills with your skills...? no. because you don't have any.
Truth hurts.
simples.

Last edited by a moderator:

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Anyone care to do a most loved/skilled player with the legend Naruto Uzumaki. in it, as I'm confident I'd win that...especially if there are any w41 vets around here. I am the greatest player TW has ever seen - mods alone are scared of me, hence the numerous infractions. BUT YOU CAN'T KEEP A TRUE CHAMP DOWN.
I got the skills mofos, skills that pay my bills! can you pay your electricity bills with your skills...? no. because you don't have any.
Truth hurts.
simples.

You got nailed early world by RedRobert.

"Guide to the Forums":

The Big Head
This poster knows more about the game than you. This poster knows more about you than you at times. Everything in the game is easy to this poster. They tend to have short, one sentence posts which basically boil down to you being a noob and them not being a noob.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
sounds like you therin :icon_biggrin:

Where have I mentioned my in-game abilities dos? I found yours too...

Idiot
These types tend to either be very young, very unintelligent, or do not speak the language native to the forum in question. They utilize a lot of l33t, seldom use punctuation, and are huge fans of the ‘Wall of Text’ method of posting. Mostly ignored, they tend to continue their posting and pay little mind to those to try to correct them.

DeletedUser79727

The Groupie
This poster usually usually clinches to forum groups or important people. The groupie feels the need to be protected by the companionship of players or forum groups. Usually if you insult a groupie, he/she will use everything is his/her power to bring their friends into the conflict.

Hey i found yours also :icon_idea:

matt is in this category also. go OCD! yaaaaay! :lol::lol::lol: *insert pompoms* here