Most hated player since the start of the world

Wh is them most hated player since the start of the world?

• Faaaaark

Votes: 33 30.8%
  • dos2

Votes: 12 11.2%
  • shark79

Votes: 14 13.1%
  • MpMp

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • dwilkes

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • lordsanchez

Votes: 16 15.0%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 19 17.8%

• Total voters

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hey i found yours also :icon_idea:

matt is in this category also. go OCD! yaaaaay! :lol::lol::lol: *insert pompoms* here

I never have, nor ever will ask for support on these forums dos. The only "group" I am part of is my own, where the only member is me. Seeing as no part of that description is correct, I can only surmise that mine of you was entirely accurate. I am a mixture of:

The Arguer
This forum dweller lives for an argument. They have a snappy comeback for anything that may not be 100% correct. They do not have the ability to understand generalizations, only specifics.

Bipolar Poster
This is the kind of poster that you can never be friends with. One minute they are cool with you, the next they aren't.

The Insulter
The insulter is a poster who has a little amount of friends. If any friends, they will usually be idols or someone somehow important in the forum. This poster will most likely insult another poster for no reason. Although the insulters do a lot of insulting, they rarely receive infractions.

The Weirdie
Weirds make up a low percentage of the worlds population and even lower in America. Weirds are more prone to reason-ability and often have a higher IQ than Normies. Having a higher IQ means that they can see patterns and learn/store information much easier and faster. Weirds make up a large part of the Off-topic population and enjoy educated debates. (Note that if you're a weird, you most likely still belong in another group)

Perhaps if you used punctuation and actually posted something valid you would fall into another group...

DeletedUser

I didn't use your scripts, lol. Like I would trust old scripts on a forum to do my attacking. Oh, and I had it personally from members of SoF that I was one the key attackers they worried about. I sent out most of my nukes and made most my ODA in that war. But like hell I would noble 150 hours away with no D and no tribe members around me to speak of. I spent all my d supporting frontline accounts in that war. And I do mean all of it. The reason I don't like you isn't TW related, and you know that. As for points, you are right that ODA and points in general can be overstated. And you know, nor did I claim to be better than you. I criticized your game because I'd rather do that than go after your person.

Oh right. I'm so comfortable in k58. And k76. And k54 now, right? You're right that in a lot of ODA/ODD situations, it can be overrated. However, considering my pattern of sending fakes and nukes, its all random, or seemingly so. I think its pure stupidity for you to criticize where I've nobled when over the last couple months almost all members of pwn have been completely shaken up and around with being in three tribes or more. Nobling anywhere without stable defense incoming from your tribe is not my idea of fun, and that defense has to come from hours away. I do not like losing villages and see no point in taking many of them if I will simply lose them all. I think you would argue that you play differently, more on the edge, but just as our personalities don't mesh, I don't see our playing styles as being similar either. You = risky but high payout (and in my opinion wasteful) me = aggressive with troops, but cautious with ennoblements far away from my K.

Go ahead though, call my ennoblements crap. You aren't in my position and again, you aren't the same style of player I am.

Sweetheart, you're right. The reasons we don't like each other has nothing to do with this game. We got off to a rocky start when I mentioned Cope might move to Jersey and its all been downhill ever since. This is a waste of energy and time and wish to God I never started it with my original post about you. So take care and be safe, I'm done. This is pointless, we argue for the sake of arguing and you don't need that and I know damn sure I don't. Life is too short, enjoy it and so will I. Be safe.

DeletedUser

Anyone care to do a most loved/skilled player with the legend Naruto Uzumaki. in it, as I'm confident I'd win that...especially if there are any w41 vets around here. I am the greatest player TW has ever seen - mods alone are scared of me, hence the numerous infractions. BUT YOU CAN'T KEEP A TRUE CHAMP DOWN.
I got the skills mofos, skills that pay my bills! can you pay your electricity bills with your skills...? no. because you don't have any.
Truth hurts.
simples.

My sitter made a mess of you. :lol:

DeletedUser

Another most hated list?

Haven't you found anything better to do since our departure? :icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79727

Another most hated list?

your siggy hurts my eyes.

Dead Rabbits is ....dead. and your no oda hound.

DeletedUser

Another most hated list?

Wasn't that exacly what the intention was of you guys? :icon_eek:

Btw, it was OCD's biggest suppoter, Matt/mr offensive that came up with this thread.

DeletedUser

I voted 7 (Other (please specify))

There was one selfish bastard who is not on list.He was called Kurlander and he played in motive an extremely selfish player most selfish of all people i knowed.Never sending support and never joined in any ops excesus was they are far 30 hours LMAO.
Also we had some rule to not noble in other people 7x7 he was all around map and he always complain when somebody claim some near him.

DeletedUser

IOh, and I had it personally from members of SoF that I was one the key attackers they worried about.
:icon_rolleyes:
Wow, who told you that crap :lol:

I sent out most of my nukes and made most my ODA in that war.
How come i never got any?
I can't recall any member from SOF asking for support because you were attacking, in fact, we saw your tribe as a joke and only a few fought you guys while the rest of us launched on OCD and motive...

Funda, just because we quit this world, it doesn't mean we won't see you lie about these things :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

your siggy hurts my eyes.

Dead Rabbits is ....dead. and your no oda hound.

wow dos you dont know anything do you? us in Dead Rabbit's are not "dead" we actually got stronger and im very sure sanchez has more ODA than you.

DeletedUser

im very sure sanchez has more ODA than you.

Correction, Sanchez is double the player and person dos is and has more ODA than dos can dream of. They're trying to resuscitate this forum, its really not working.

DeletedUser

Correction, Sanchez is double the player and person dos is and has more ODA than dos can dream of. They're trying to resuscitate this forum, its really not working.

Can't believe you're still here. You don't have an acc and everyone left in w41 pretty mates hates your guts, and yet you're still posting.
Now to top it off, you keep sucking up to everything everyone in OCD says... I certainly hope you don't think you're 'one of them', because you lack some basic 'must-haves' to match up to their level (balls, intelligence, general know-how, ...)

DeletedUser

Oh sanchez, you are right that I misspoke. I made the biggest leap in ODA during that war that put me on the list (to clarify so you don't freak out, the top 15 list for oda). I would say, any player with a fully built cluster of 15 villages, full troops, can snipe and dodge nukes and nobles quite handily if needed. So why would anyone ask for support for more than a 30 village cluster? I can see three reasons; distance of cluster, unavailability of hours and finally to simply destroy troops so as to then turn on said attacker. As for your lack of incomings, you were not my target and my preference is to pick one person to weaken.

My question is why you haven't acted like an asshole to me sooner if you're so ready to do so. Keep your last laugh of leaving w41 in barb munching for another couple months. Whether you gauge the importance of results by the journey taking you there, or the ends justify the means, you've still proved nothing. Why don't you come back if you continue to find yourself wandering this forum? Certainly the bitterness of your words is not for any affection of anyone here in w41, so why post as if you cared?

As for seeing PWN as a joke, correct. It was divided and unable to perform correctly. That doesn't invalidate an individual's contributions. Now, if I had actually been aggressively nobling at that player, then you might have seen requests for support. Unfortunately, the way it was supposed to work was that frontline accounts would take advantage of reports forwarded. There were about... 10 players all around the board who were entirely USELESS. And then at least 15 to perhaps as much as 30 (high estimate and unlikely) more that sent minimal attacks and gave minimal support. I could not trust my own tribe to even support an extended nobling with troops. Ah well, too bad, so sad.

DeletedUser

Oh sanchez
What's with the girls of TW goin around moaning my name? :icon_cool:

My question is why you haven't acted like an asshole to me sooner if you're so ready to do so.
Because you waited till now to lie :icon_eek:

Regardless...
I saw plenty of cries for support when I would attack PwN from....K64 :lol:
They were all just nukes and fakes, never nobles...

Som, you sucked here, you do on 49 and you will on 50....

DeletedUser

What's with the girls of TW goin around moaning my name? :icon_cool:

Because you waited till now to lie :icon_eek:

Regardless...
I saw plenty of cries for support when I would attack PwN from....K64 :lol:
They were all just nukes and fakes, never nobles...

Som, you sucked here, you do on 49 and you will on 50....

so to be cool you need to be rimmed sanches?:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

so to be cool you need to be rimmed sanches?:icon_cool:

The account had been set for deletion after i wiped out my troops backtiming all my attackers...:icon_eek:

I was already 2 days into playing my new acct when they nobled my sub 2k village with a lvl 5 smithy that was waiting to go barb... :icon_redface::icon_redface:

I do think consistantly getting into the top 20 in most of the categories, which i do is pretty cool :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I didn't lie. However, I don't have to give you the name of the specific player. Even if it undermines my credibility with you.