W36 Map Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

My first map :S

W36-Top4Tribes.png

DeletedUser83060

Thats pretty good armstrong, is /afk still DVADER'S LapDog? Is that why they arent onthat map?

DeletedUser83060

Its like /afk wouldnt even be there if it wasnt for the great blowjobs they give DVADER, I know Squire must be the best one, becuase he got my friends to turn on me because he saw me as a threat. SQUIRE, WE WILL MEET AGAIN.

DeletedUser83060

/afk have to ganbang people with DVADER's help because they dont have the skill to do it alone, I wonder if I have any old reports from some of the nukes they sent at me, it was truly pathetic.

DeletedUser

/afk have to ganbang people with DVADER's help because they dont have the skill to do it alone, I wonder if I have any old reports from some of the nukes they sent at me, it was truly pathetic.

Nah, we are banging ~*S*~ in k71 just fine thanks, and we (I) am hitting TTE and ~*S*~ in K60.

We don't NEED DVADER's help, infact, it isn't all of them that help. Just the former /afk/INH people, that were friendly with /afk BEFORE they were in DVADER.

DeletedUser83060

What I am saying is, /afk only still exists because Narcoticmen and Crazy Cowboy are holding the wolves back from tearing into them. Who knows why they havent already, from what I hear /afk is all but inactive, and hardly even post in their forums.

DeletedUser83060

I really dont blame for being inactive, what the hell else are they supposed to do, DVADER takes all the big villages down there and they have to feed off of 2K villages, that blows

Deleted User - 4669627

food is the issue

dvader nobles afk inactives when it is convenient and tells them not to noble Gv, so there is not much left to eat in the southwest

when the food is gone, dvader will focus on the remaining inactives in afk, maybe issue invites to a couple who really stand out (like armstrongrv and new3f5), but maybe not

jr seems to think with S defeated there is no reason to recruit good active skilled players from the southwest, so maybe nobody else in afk gets an invite regardless what they do

anyway, the active players who have no hope for an invite will likely join S at that point just to try to stay in the game, or maybe will be offered the chance to co-play accounts in wuke or v

nobody is certain about anything concerning afk right now, except that at this moment they are still dvader's academy, not even jr knows their fate

that about right jr?

DeletedUser83060

either way it a bunch of crap, the accoun I have now is in a see of blue too, so idk wtf i am going to do to grow at this point I may start taking out the inactives in my tribe, LOL

DeletedUser

My real name is Phillip, but everybody call Pip.
The I shall call you Pip!
Right-o

South Park = Win

Deleted User - 4669627

hmm

mr lanky is phil
armstrong is phil
they are the same age and feel the same way about learning a foreign language

i have to ask...

is armstrong really lanky?

have i been duped?

:p